Film and comic FanFics

Comments

• Hi ,does anyone have txt files or non vip version of any of the novels that are mentioned below ,
    1. Stiffness: the strongest death (僵约:最强死神)
    2. Mei Man: The strongest villain (美漫:最强反派)
    3. The ultimate war god of the ultimate class ( 终极一班之最强战神 )
    Thank you.
    Ps: please also recommed me some op mc novels too <span>:smile:</span>
  • arjun said:
    Hi ,does anyone have txt files or non vip version of any of the novels that are mentioned below ,
    Thank you.
    Mei Man : The strongest villain raw : 

http://www.95yuedu.com/1/1061/

If u get the first one's raw let me know Haha 
  • arjun said:
    Hi ,does anyone have txt files or non vip version of any of the novels that are mentioned below ,
    Thank you.

Thanks a lot .
    Are there any similar novels like this one except immortal throne and marvel king (which are non vip)?
  • arjun said:
    arjun said:
    Thank you.

Thanks a lot .
    Are there any similar novels like this one except immortal throne and marvel king (which are non vip)?
    Na, almost all good ones of marvel are VIPs these aren't if I find some I will let you know 

• Mei Man: The strongest villain (美漫:最强反派)

I have a raw txt file up to date with the daily realise from the author(around chapter 1100), I got it a few weeks back. I'll post it up on here when I have the time 

I have a raw txt file up to date with the daily realise from the author(around chapter 1100), I got it a few weeks back. I'll post it up on here when I have the time 
    Will be waiting for it ^^ 
  • edited May 13
    I should have Mei Man: The strongest villain (美漫:最强反派) posted up soon, when I have access to a computer

Just a heads up and a bit of info on the Mc

his personality is that of a villain kinda Joker like by the way he laughs and stuff. He also treats women like objects and takes no shit from them (kinda like the way the joker treats Harley quin/ clown girl)

Power wise the mc is strong as he has the same abilities as the protege from Marvel 

• Mei Man: The strongest villain (美漫:最强反派) to chapter 1066 TXT

• kaiser27 said:
    My own recommendation:
    www.fanfanxiaoshuo.cc/trxs/8069.html

It's about a guy who dies, gets a cheat, occupies the body of an orphan child then is adopted by the Ryougi family in the type-moon world. He later also goes to other anime worlds. And yes, it has a harem.
    Do you have the name the site is down? 
  • edited May 13
    D.W.R.M. said:
    kaiser27 said:
    My own recommendation:

It's about a guy who dies, gets a cheat, occupies the body of an orphan child then is adopted by the Ryougi family in the type-moon world. He later also goes to other anime worlds. And yes, it has a harem.

Here is a link to the novel on there new domain name and enjoy :)

www.ffxs.me/trxs/8069.html

• D.W.R.M. said:
    kaiser27 said:
    My own recommendation:

Here is a link to the novel on there new domain name and enjoy :)

www.ffxs.me/trxs/8069.html

Thank you so I'll change all the others link to this new domain 
  • Anyone able to find a txt of 美女如云之无限世界 ? 
    https://b.faloo.com/f/276228.html
  • edited May 16
    @D.W.R.M. np :)

@prbrd I checked the usual sources for that novel txt and couldn't find any 

@evilemperor i have found a txt file of around 1200 chapters for marvel infinite power 漫威之无限强者 but it will take some time to get it as the website that has it requires gold coins to get it (I don't have enough yet) also the link could possibly be expired even after i get it ....

• does anyone know the link to a ff where the mc start as a vampire in digimon world then travel to others worlds 
  • edited May 16
    D.W.R.M. said:
    does anyone know the link to a ff where the mc start as a vampire in digimon world then travel to others worlds 

Yea I think it's called collapse of the second element of something like that, here is the raw name for it  崩溃的二次元
  • edited May 19
    D.W.R.M. said:
    does anyone know the link to a ff where the mc start as a vampire in digimon world then travel to others worlds 

Yea I think it's called collapse of the second element of something like that, here is the raw name for it  崩溃的二次元
    It was linked earlier in the thread. I just started reading it but I can't find any chapters after 64 except for the sites that censor it, All the others switch to images. They delete entire chapters if it has sex in it. If anybody knows a good place to read the whole thing I would be grateful.
  • daresdk said:
    D.W.R.M. said:

It was linked earlier in the thread. I just started reading it but I can't find any chapters after 64 except for the sites that censor it, All the others switch to images. They delete entire chapters if it has sex in it. If anybody knows a good place to read the whole thing I would be grateful.

Yes I was rereading the novel not that long ago and I noticed the difference in the sex scenes as they weren't as descriptive as when I first read The novel. I don't have the old link cuz the website was shut down, if I do find the unabridged version I'll post up a link 
  • daresdk said:
    D.W.R.M. said:

Yes I was rereading the novel not that long ago and I noticed the difference in the sex scenes as they weren't as descriptive as when I first read The novel. I don't have the old link cuz the website was shut down, if I do find the unabridged version I'll post up a link 
  • ¿Alguien tendría el TXT de esa novela o página para verla completa porque en esa página es para vip?
    https://b.faloo.com/f/314391.html
  • daresdk said:
    D.W.R.M. said:

I just started reading it and turn out you were right the novel feel kinda missing when the chapters are gone and thinking that the Mc grow stronger by dual cultivate it's kinda self destructive to remove chapters with sex in them because not only do you remove the moment the MC evolve but you also remove other content that may be crucial to the story later on and we might miss. 
    So please if you find the original version of the novel do post it
  • D.W.R.M. said:
    daresdk said:
    D.W.R.M. said:

I just started reading it and turn out you were right the novel feel kinda missing when the chapters are gone and thinking that the Mc grow stronger by dual cultivate it's kinda self destructive to remove chapters with sex in them because not only do you remove the moment the MC evolve but you also remove other content that may be crucial to the story later on and we might miss. 
    So please if you find the original version of the novel do post it
    PS I found this site that has the original version but only up to chapter 2007
    http://www.ffxs.me/khjj/6556.html
  • edited May 31
    Here is a more up-to-date unabridged version of collapse of the second element
    Well the early  chapters are unabridged but I'm not sure about the later ones

https://m.read8.net/dushu/2/2976/

• @andres i couldn't find any txt files or websites that have the vip chapters of that novel
  • edited June 3
    Marvel king full novel is now up on this website for MTL

• edited June 3
    New novel about a playboy MC being reborn in America, I have only read a few hundred chapters so far...

(Expect a good number of one night stands in this novel)

• tendrian el txt de esta novela http://www.powanjuan.org/tongren/11043/ .
  • edited June 9
    so I finally got Marvel Infinite power txt (1200 chapters)

• prbrd said:
    Anyone able to find a txt of 美女如云之无限世界 ? 
    https://b.faloo.com/f/276228.html
    Hi are u looking for this novel...  http://ffxs.me/trxs/10620.html