Film and comic FanFics

Comments

• edited October 2019
    bugb210 said:
    thanks for the complete txt
    NP :)
  • bugb210 said:
    I want to recommend 漫威:神级小吃货 and 漫威:无限异能!
    The story is quite interesting and fun to read

Yes they seem decent enough but they are also  pretty new novels it would most likely be some time until someone posts a txt file of them 
  • edited October 2019
    So I finally got The Strongest Death novel (same author as Marvel Immortal throne , marvel king and Marvel Strongest villain)

Here is the complete txt file below along with a summary:

MC gets killed and awakens the soul reaper system from Bleach and the travels through horror worlds (movie and tv shows).

• some novel where the mc goes to the anime worlds and has a netori system or something similar
    Pd: google translator
  • edited October 2019
    Anirma said:
    some novel where the mc goes to the anime worlds and has a netori system or something similar
    Pd: google translator
    The majority of fanfics have a system and involve a harem, well most of them in this thread do. 

Here is a novel that has something that you are looking for 

• So I finally got The Strongest Death novel (same author as Marvel Immortal throne , marvel king and Marvel Strongest villain)

Here is the complete txt file below:

Wow thanks bro,sorry for the late respond,i usually wait for a few days to check if there any respond after asking lol.Anyway thank you bro
  • greatdien said:
    So I finally got The Strongest Death novel (same author as Marvel Immortal throne , marvel king and Marvel Strongest villain)

Here is the complete txt file below:

Wow thanks bro,sorry for the late respond,i usually wait for a few days to check if there any respond after asking lol.Anyway thank you bro
    lol I'm the same, and np :)
  • Is there any novel/fanfiction of "Percy Jackson & the Olympians"? 
  • Is there any novel/fanfiction of "Percy Jackson & the Olympians"? 
    the only one that I can think of would be Marvel the king as it has the Percy Jackson world in it a long with others 
  • Does anybody have this: 火影之手术血继 作者:浪了又浪? It is self insert into Naruto with Ope Ope no Mi. I really want to read this but it is like someone had destroyed all the free copies of this floating on the net.
  • Can someone recommend novels similar to I'm in Hollywood, Hollywood Hunter and King of Hollywood.

Basically, I'm looking for novels where the MC has a harem of famous real life women. It would be a great help if someone can help me as I've been looking for similar novels for a long time and unable to find any.

Thanks.
  • Any good dxd fics?
  • edited November 2019
    @LittleIrishMan
    Could you recommend fanfic of harry potter where MC goes from one world to another.
    One that i have read is "Movie World King" but it doesn't include the main arc and have too many OCs.
  • edited November 2019
    Aamer said:
    Can someone recommend novels similar to I'm in Hollywood, Hollywood Hunter and King of Hollywood.

Basically, I'm looking for novels where the MC has a harem of famous real life women. It would be a great help if someone can help me as I've been looking for similar novels for a long time and unable to find any.

Thanks.
    Here is a Hollywood novel but I'm not sure if it's harem or not

I have a fanfic were MC goes through movie worlds and returns to the real world with rewards and he does date a few famous women (real life and movie worlds). It's in my bookmarks some were I'll post it up when I find it again

• prbrd said:
    Any good dxd fics?
    Have you tried the one on lntml?
  • edited November 2019
    @LittleIrishMan
    Could you recommend fanfic of harry potter where MC goes from one world to another.
    One that i have read is "Movie World King" but it doesn't include the main arc and have too many OCs.
    Here check this one out 

https://b.faloo.com/f/475656.html

if u wanna give it a try copy the name of this one (in Chinese) into a search engine and there should be some sites that have a lot of chapters for this 

Marvel the King has a harrypotter arc in it, if you haven't already read it 

Here is a fanfic with Harrypotter in it plus I think it's a harem as well

• edited November 2019
    Fanfic with game worlds like the witcher 3

• Are there any DC-specific fanfics? At most they are an amalgam with the Marvel. I can't find fanfics where it is just DC.
  • uukanshu .com/b/59982/  DC  female mc  Yuri  No harem
    sorry bad english
  • Aamer said:
    Can someone recommend novels similar to I'm in Hollywood, Hollywood Hunter and King of Hollywood.

Thanks.
    Here is a Hollywood novel but I'm not sure if it's harem or not

I have a fanfic were MC goes through movie worlds and returns to the real world with rewards and he does date a few famous women (real life and movie worlds). It's in my bookmarks some were I'll post it up when I find it again

Thanks man. Already read that one.
  • Have you tried the one on lntml?
    Yes.
  • Fanfic with game worlds like the witcher 3

Pretty interesting. Anyone with anything similar?

• http://www.fanfanxiaoshuo.cc/jqxs/251/ - this one is about rebirth into the 1980s, it's got cultivation, Harem and it's urban/modern, also looks kinda similar to i am Hollywood novel :)

This started as something  completely innocent, but boy was I wrong ... This is some serious # rated stuff.
     my no nut November.... My hope for transcendence... All is lost :'(:'( :'(
    That link is not working can u share..Chinese name of novel

• greatdien said:

http://www.fanfanxiaoshuo.cc/jqxs/251/ - this one is about rebirth into the 1980s, it's got cultivation, Harem and it's urban/modern, also looks kinda similar to i am Hollywood novel :)

This started as something  completely innocent, but boy was I wrong ... This is some serious # rated stuff.
    What do you mean?is the novel super dark or just H stuff?
    Super duper H stuff

Sometimes 10 chap long h scenes. A bit too graphic. 
    So I read this book, ahem for research purposes *cough*. The weird thing is the author went fully into H-scenes after 70 chaps ignoring any potential plots. Some characters are totally forgotten. Whatever happened to Ye Youyou, she was never mentioned after 87 chapter ? Is the novel still ongoing, as some of the actresses mentioned in the synopsis never make an appearance.
    Iv only read to that part were MC sleeps with the actress from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, also the novel could be ongoing just google the Chinese name of the novel and a search engine and check on websites
    Also I have another novel bookmarked from the same site were the MC sleeps with his f***** If ya want it ;) that's if ur into that kinds thing since the MC of the novel u mentioned above also has the same thing happen in it...
    Also I have another novel bookmarked from the same site were the MC sleeps with his f***** If ya want it ;) that's if ur into that kinds thing since the MC of the novel u mentioned above also has the same thing happen in it...
    Yes send me Chinese name
  • Also I have another novel bookmarked from the same site were the MC sleeps with his f***** If ya want it ;) that's if ur into that kinds thing since the MC of the novel u mentioned above also has the same thing happen in it...
    Please do bro. I see you are man of culture *ahem* I mean researcher like me. I can always use more research material. Thanks for  the war god novel though. Will check it out. 
    NP I'm happy to help out a fellow researcher :) 

Here is the link below (look at the last chapter it gives a good hint at what the novel entails...)

(I have read about 300-400 chapters and no ntr stuff so far, just some drama stuff to make it more spicy, so it seems like it's not one of those novels)

This fanfan link is not working ..can u put Chinese name of this novel and previous novel of same links
  • @evilemperor yes I have a few novels here that are fanfics, systems and harems that u might be interested in...

First link has op MC who has the powers of the MC from one punch man series and travels through various anime worlds (op MC , world shuttle, harem)

Second links is a Naruto one with MC eventually going to other worlds and stuff (weak to strong Mc, world shuttle, harem)

Third link is a novel about MC waking in the gundam seed world and it's a harem (weak to strong mc, harem)

Fourth link is about MC getting pulled into the lord God space (like terror infinity) and has to work with team mates to survive in movie and television worlds For example Game of Thrones and Spartacus (weak to strong mc, system, team work, world shuttle, harem)

First link is not working for me..can u please put Chinese name..
  • lucazeera said:
    lucazeera said:
    Please do bro. I see you are man of culture *ahem* I mean researcher like me. I can always use more research material. Thanks for  the war god novel though. Will check it out. 

Here is the link below (look at the last chapter it gives a good hint at what the novel entails...)

(I have read about 300-400 chapters and no ntr stuff so far, just some drama stuff to make it more spicy, so it seems like it's not one of those novels)

Thanks

Do you know more romances like that? if you know, share it brother, thanks.
    I have no others like that atm but when I find anymore I'll post them up here
    I have found one ,it seems similar.
    http://www.ffxs.me/jqxs/9829/?fklens=t7kkv2
    Haven't read it yet so not sure if its what you are looking for. 
    Nice ill give it a look :) I think I found another one similar aswell, ill post it on here when I have time.
    I am trying to find a hollywood version of it. Its more familiar that way. Some Chinese actresses are so hard to find in google lol. Maybe their names are not translated correctly.
    You could put the actress name in google (Chinese) followed by a CN raw website. e.g Jessica alba(in Chinese) uukanshu.com
    Howdy my fellow researchers. Here is another interesting novel, though I have yet to read it. It seems to be a detective conan fanfic.
    Here is the synopsis:
    Spoiler:
    When the prince of Beijing and the lover rendezvous, he died because of the earthquake. The soul wore the Conan world and became the new one of Kudo, and possessed the power of the Pangu people like Zombie Wang Jinchen in "I have a date with zombies." A variety of beautiful women have also been sent to embrace, to see how he received his mother has Xizi, Yingli mother, gray sister, Sato police officer, super sexy sister, and so on.
    link bro ._.
    uh... oops lol here is the link: http://www.qbyqxs.net/book/2139.aspx
    This site is not working ..can u plese put Chinese name
  • greatdien said:

http://www.fanfanxiaoshuo.cc/jqxs/251/ - this one is about rebirth into the 1980s, it's got cultivation, Harem and it's urban/modern, also looks kinda similar to i am Hollywood novel :)

What do you mean?is the novel super dark or just H stuff?
    That link is not working..put Chinese name

• Samanth said:

This fanfan link is not working ..can u put Chinese name of this novel and previous novel of same links
    Here is the updated link
  • Samanth said:
    @evilemperor yes I have a few novels here that are fanfics, systems and harems that u might be interested in...

First link has op MC who has the powers of the MC from one punch man series and travels through various anime worlds (op MC , world shuttle, harem)

Second links is a Naruto one with MC eventually going to other worlds and stuff (weak to strong Mc, world shuttle, harem)

Third link is a novel about MC waking in the gundam seed world and it's a harem (weak to strong mc, harem)

Fourth link is about MC getting pulled into the lord God space (like terror infinity) and has to work with team mates to survive in movie and television worlds For example Game of Thrones and Spartacus (weak to strong mc, system, team work, world shuttle, harem)

First link is not working for me..can u please put Chinese name..
    The first link is now updated