Film and comic FanFics

Marvel the immortal throne: 漫威:不朽王座 (complete)
(Crossover, op mc, harem)
A guy awakes to find himself in the world of marvel and noticed that he has a unique ability that enables him never die...
Spoiler:
crossover worlds:
1st - marvel Cinematic universe ( includes TV shows) with a mix of the comics( charcters such as Death, Eternal etc)
2nd - DC cinematic universe ( includes TV shows such as gotham, Lucifer etc) has comic stuff aswell ( the  wall of origin etc)

Harem:
marvel - pretty much every hot female hero such as Black widow, Ms marvel, Invisible woman etc
            - he even gets some famous superheroes woman e.g Betty Ross (hulk) and Jane(Thor)
            - Gets some female villains e.g Emma frost

DC - The same as marvel but even more in number ( includeds Gods wife from the TV show Lucifer)

Powers:
Core/main - Immortality as he wont die, even if the multiverse is destroyed he will revive
                  - mimic/copy powers from individuals who have killed him e.g got Super soilder fitness from getting killed by the red skull

Note -There is a complete version of this novel online you just need look and some websites only have a few hundred chapters uploaded

Comments

• Marvel the king is rising/advent (830 chapters so far available in websites as you need VIP to get the complete novel)
    (Same author as the above novel)
    (Crossing into movie and tv worlds, OP mc and of course it's another harem)
    Guy inherits the king system while being sent to the marvel plane...

Link - kanmaoxian.com/book/35794.html
  • Can you recommend a raw site for the first webnovel where from chapter 64 onwards they don't use image of text for the chapters? I was using MTL to read it, but from chapter 64 onwards all the sites I found with the complete raw are using images of the chinese text.
  • edited September 2018
    Here is the only site that if found the complete version of the first novel 

The website splits the chapters into 2-3 webpages per chapter (mobile version) e.g chapter 1 new world >chapter 1 new world page 2 

I also have the full version of the second novel on TXT format ( it's nearly impossible to find online without paying )

P.S - I have noticed during my time reading marvel immortal throne that the website (linked below) does sometime have connection issues and may go offline for 5-10 mins during certain periods.
    Spoiler:

(Mobile site) http://m.dushuzu.com/book-33018/
    (Desktop site) www.dushuzu.com/intro/33018
  • kaiser27 said:
    Can you recommend a raw site for the first webnovel where from chapter 64 onwards they don't use image of text for the chapters? I was using MTL to read it, but from chapter 64 onwards all the sites I found with the complete raw are using images of the chinese text.
    Facing the same issue.. 
  • Here is the only site that if found the complete version of the first novel 

The website splits the chapters into 2-3 webpages per chapter (mobile version) e.g chapter 1 new world >chapter 1 new world page 2 

I also have the full version of the second novel on TXT format ( it's nearly impossible to find online without paying )

P.S - I have noticed during my time reading marvel immortal throne that the website (linked below) does sometime have connection issues and may go offline for 5-10 mins during certain periods.
    Spoiler:

Still the same. After chapter 64 machine translation is not possible since they are images instead of texts. Any help would be appreciated.
  • edited September 2018
    (Mobile version)
    After chapter 64 the website starts to include a image of the chapter, but it still includes the full text as u just need to scroll down the page as it says 

"The chapter is not finished continue to the next page" 

I think the website is just later out like this as it's 3 webpages per chapter due to the text image being included
  • edited September 2018
    (Desktop version of the site)
    the website starts to included an image text of the chapter after chapter 64 but the text that translates is still the full chapter

e.g (MTL tranlated last lines of chapter 64 using GT)

"Do not……"

The woman screamed wildly and ran over, but it was too late.

When the jingle is deafening, the dust is filled, and in an instant, the fallen gravel has completely blocked the exit!

(screen shot of last part of chapter 64 image text)

The text circled in red is the last lines MTL above and the text circled in green is the authors foot note/code and link of the main website for the novel (they werent included for obvious reasons)
  • edited September 2018
    yea so iv no idea why they included the image of the chapter when they already have it in text, it could included to show the websites authenticity of the novels content to readers

• edited September 2018
    Marvel The king is coming  漫威:王者降临
    Chapters - finished but only 830 chapters public online

Spoiler:

crossover worlds:

Main world - Marvel
    secondary world- DC, Underworld, VanHelsing, Twighlight, resident evil movies, Harrypotter series, Handcock, Heroes TV show, Secret Circle TV series, Supernatural Tv series and more

Harem:
    Main - beautiful women of the marvel world and a few villains (similar to Marvel Immortal Throne)
    secondary - wonderwoman, black canary, Alice, Jill, Ada wong, Claire, hermione, Ginney, Bella Swan, Alice Cullen, selene/Kate and many more

Main abilities and powers:
    King System - enables Mc to shuttle between worlds and dimensions and gives him tasks and rewards
                         -  MC can also upgrade abilities that he has gained from devouring peoples powers or completing world tasks
    Absorb/steals others powers from people and objects - this is the MCs main ability used through out the novel

• Here is the only site that if found the complete version of the first novel 

Spoiler:

Thanks! It's working for me and I'm reading the desktop version now.

Where can I find the second novel 'Marvel: The king is coming' on .txt format? From what I've already read of immortal throne I think I will like this other novel as well.
  • The marvel king completed TXT is nearly impossible to find as most of the ones you can download only go to 830chapters which are already publicly online anyway
  • edited September 2018
    But I was lucky enough to find a full version not that long ago before it was taken down. Sure Give me a buz on this if u want it(the txt file) and I'll some how out it up online.
  • yea so iv no idea why they included the image of the chapter when they already have it in text, it could included to show the websites authenticity of the novels content to readers

Thanks man :-D... I never bothered to read the next page, (only skimmed through them). I assumed that only a part is available in text while the rest are in images. Feeling so stupid.! (+_+) Then again thanks for the heads up.
     Can you recommend any similar finished works? Like I'm really a superstar or any modern novel with op mc. Thanks in advance. 
  • edited September 2018
    Yea np i had The same problem too when I first read The novel....The other marvel which I posted above is similar and finished, I also have the full txt version in which I can give to whoever wants it.

A good novel which I can recommend that is modern and OP MC is 

Novel name:  权财

link: https://www.piaotian.com/bookinfo/0/950.html

It's the same author as im really a superstar. The plot resolved around a guy who gets the power of stopping time and his involvement in politics and older/mature women. 

Tags: superpower, harem, politics,military,urban and strong mc

MC is strong and has a mysterious past....

Tags: OP MC, urban, harem, cultivation

There is a spoiler thread for the novel on this site and u can read it MTL on lnmtl
  • 权财 I"ll give this one a try.
    My beautiful wife is a ceo - i read this one before. 
    Would you be kind enough to recommend novels that are NOT in lmntl and are NOT popular in novelupdates? 
  • But I guess i won't need them till i finish \drop the novels that I'm currently reading !<span>:smiley:</span>
  • But I was lucky enough to find a full version not that long ago before it was taken down. Sure Give me a buz on this if u want it(the txt file) and I'll some how out it up online.
    I want it, If you can put it somewhere for download.
  • edited September 2018
    @predatoralphazxl i use this website (http://www.yousuu.com/book/10508) to find novels that aren't in NU as it shows Chinese readers viewpoints and reviews on novels. (Use GT or BT to translate The pages)
    The novel on the link above is apparently about MC crossing worlds like final fantasy and getting women as I have it book marked but not read yet

@kaiser I'll try and post the novel txt on this page 
  • edited September 2018
    Marvel king full txt for whoever wants it
  • Marvel king full txt for whoever wants it
    Thanks ^^.
  • @LittleIrishMan
    Any spoilers on Dropped In the Marvel World As a Superhero 掉落漫威世界当超级英雄

Which is new on LNMTL?
  • @praphethat223 nah I have none as I haven't read it and don't plan to. I heard that it's more about bro-romance and the MC is weak and always needs saved and stuff.. So it doesn't really appeal to me
  • edited September 2018
    New novel

Movie world villain 电影世界大反派

MC gets betrayed by his lover for a rich guy and he takes revenge while dying in the process.....
    Spoiler:

Worlds: captain America 1, transformers, ironman, thor, Harry potter and more

Harem: steals(some times physically) main female leads of each movie...

Power: supersolder serum, can transform into a transformer( different versions e.g base>x2>x3) ,magic and more.

Note about MC personality: he acts like those guys(thug) in Korean manga/webtoons who always steal the MC GF

Links: didn't bother to put any up as it's easy to find if you Google the Chinese name of the novel (above).
  • @LittleIrishMan
    Any spoilers on Dropped In the Marvel World As a Superhero 掉落漫威世界当超级英雄

Which is new on LNMTL?

Don't even bother to read, mc is weak af. 780 chaps and not even a single female that mc is interested with. MC is either asexual or secretly gay. Wasted my time. :-\
  • Marvel king full txt for whoever wants it

Had to drop it ( read it till transformer arc). =_= Did you completely read it?
  • Yea I read most of it but skipped a few boring films and stuff
  • Yea np i had The same problem too when I first read The novel....The other marvel which I posted above is similar and finished, I also have the full txt version in which I can give to whoever wants it.

A good novel which I can recommend that is modern and OP MC is 

Novel name:  权财

link: https://www.piaotian.com/bookinfo/0/950.html

It's the same author as im really a superstar. The plot resolved around a guy who gets the power of stopping time and his involvement in politics and older/mature women. 

Tags: superpower, harem, politics,military,urban and strong mc

MC is strong and has a mysterious past....

Tags: OP MC, urban, harem, cultivation

There is a spoiler thread for the novel on this site and u can read it MTL on lnmtl

Confusing to read. I don't like politics. What is his superpower? Controlling time?
  • Yea he can stop time for a few seconds at the start and then it develop s over time, main reason why I read it was the mature harem for a change
  • @LittleIrishMan any new recommendations?

https://www.69shu.com/27543
    a one piece fanfiction.
    Okay read with an okay (not bad but disappointing?) ending. Its Completed.
    Somehow I managed to finish reading it till the end.
    I don't know if you will like it.  :)