The expulsion of "impurities"

Expelling so-called "impurities" through your skin is a common concept in these novels, whether it be from eating some pill or breaking through to another level.
But... Isn't the expulsion of impurities pretty much pooping through your skin?

Comments

• I wasn't feeling pretty good but I read this and became pretty happy :)

thanks

“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • i imagine it as poop oozing out of your pores xD
  • basically i mean they do sometimes also say its kinda smelly when it happens.
  • edited July 11
    This can also be achieved in a dry sauna.  Stay in 30 min, hydrate.  Dunk entire body into a freezing pool/tub/barrel of water.  Repeat 2x more, total 3x.  Get someone to lightly hit your body entire body with a birch whisk (small birch tree branches, like them Russian do) while still inside the sauna each round.  This stimulates impurities to start coming out instead of only sweat (it does stink, and more than just sweat alone).  Final dunk in freezing water, the colder, the better.  First time you do this routine, you may also vomit impurities (this is actually the goal for the first impurities cleanse).  As long as you hydrate, this technique is not life-threatening.

After the first time you do this, you no longer need a set of 3, it is optional.  Maintenance requires only 1 set weekly.

Yes, I have done this myself.  It is difficult to power through, but not impossible.  Hydrate, don't be alone.