Heroine?

Need to know when the heroine enters the story, finish bromance dude :(

Comments

• adewrotor said:

I can't say that i am 100% sure, but from what I understood the "average girl" from the advanced magic academy is actually the beautiful devil spy that he fought when he left on his journey.
  • 'Pair of clear eyes were focused on our backs, and its owner muttered to herself, “Did you challenge Feng Liang for me? Your magic power is stronger than before. Could it be that you really fell in love with me? I should hate you, but I just can’t. Why did you have to disturb my heart? It is impossible for us to be together, you should have chosen Hai Shui instead.” After muttering these words, she turned around and walked in the opposite direction. I didn’t hear the mutters at all.'
    this quote who is saying it is it Hai Yue?
  • 'Pair of clear eyes were focused on our backs, and its owner muttered to herself, “Did you challenge Feng Liang for me? Your magic power is stronger than before. Could it be that you really fell in love with me? I should hate you, but I just can’t. Why did you have to disturb my heart? It is impossible for us to be together, you should have chosen Hai Shui instead.” After muttering these words, she turned around and walked in the opposite direction. I didn’t hear the mutters at all.'

this quote who is saying it is it Hai Yue?
    No, it is the average girl who is probably hopefully the demon clan girl
  • awww i wish it was

• yeah there is chance that girl is from the magic race, so in future our mc must reunite magic race and human race
  • adewrotor said:

yeah there to much bromande lol,
  • anyone have the link raw for this novel? the one that mention in wuxia, i try copy the chinese word for MT use but I can't
  • t0nyzlol said:

yeah there is chance that girl is from the magic race, so in future our mc must reunite magic race and human race

he'll have to unite them according to what the god king said. if the demon king gets free they'll need another combined army (i'm imagining LOTR at this point) 
  • yeah can't wait till that day
  • Spoilers about heroine
    The main heroine is the girl from academy to which he sends false love letters. After a while he realizes he fell in love with her and does everything to make her love him too. Later, the king is attacked and almost assassinated, and then mc comes and saves him. Here it is revealed that the girl is actually the princess from magic race or whats their name which mc met when he first left on the 2y journey.Well stuff happens and in the end they do end up together and as a bonus in the last chapter they have twins. One is the light element and one is dark something like that.
    The other girl is the girl he barely defeated in the competition. At first he tells he her loves the other girl but anyway in the end he ends up with her too. In last chapters its revealed that she actually was possessed by the demon/devil/evil king whatever is his name. At the end her soul is saved and she somehow gets inside the 9tail fox that mc had. It's like 2 ppl in same body. The fox also transformed into a girl.
  • Well in last chapter it said they got married. I guess its with both
  • So MC gets a second beast companion that eventually fuses with the girl?
    Any details on this 9-tailed fox...? Has it appeared in the story? I don't remember it being mentioned at all...

Also, do the heroines join him as travel companions at some point, only near the end, or just for the final battle and epilogue?
  • The fox appears in a forest in the magic race teritory, when mc is going to see his gf. She stays with him from then pretty much always.
    The main gf joins him again after he goes to see her. And then they kinda split again since mc went alone to obtain the inheritance of michael (he was afraid he might die).
    The last girl actually came to join him at his base right in the morning after he left to get the inheritance. He sees her at the end.

So, out of them only the fox pretty much travels with him
  • Ok so this guy gets three girls in the end right?
    The one he sent false letters too
    The magic race princess
    And the girl that became a fox that can shape shift into her original human form

the one he sent prank latter is the magic race princess if i'm not mistaken reading the spoiler... so he got 2 girl in the end...
  • Well the fox loves him too.
  • Balur said:

Spoilers about heroine

The main heroine is the girl from academy to which he sends false love letters. After a while he realizes he fell in love with her and does everything to make her love him too. Later, the king is attacked and almost assassinated, and then mc comes and saves him. Here it is revealed that the girl is actually the princess from magic race or whats their name which mc met when he first left on the 2y journey.Well stuff happens and in the end they do end up together and as a bonus in the last chapter they have twins. One is the light element and one is dark something like that.
    The other girl is the girl he barely defeated in the competition. At first he tells he her loves the other girl but anyway in the end he ends up with her too. In last chapters its revealed that she actually was possessed by the demon/devil/evil king whatever is his name. At the end her soul is saved and she somehow gets inside the 9tail fox that mc had. It's like 2 ppl in same body. The fox also transformed into a girl.

So he has two wives? Or just one wife and a weird fox slash girl pet?

I have read till book 8, till now after mu zi from magic race Zhang gong also accepted hai shui's love after she helped him escape.
  • Spoiler:
    Twins
  • Here we are again.... Why is it that almost all of the MCs get 2 wives?!? Can't they just choose one?!? Really.! This makes me admire Linley from CD more than ever, cause he's loyal to Delia, unlike the other Mcs....
  • RaiShun said:

Here we are again.... Why is it that almost all of the MCs get 2 wives?!? Can't they just choose one?!? Really.! This makes me admire Linley from CD more than ever, cause he's loyal to Delia, unlike the other Mcs....

He actually only does want to choose one, it is the first girl MC likes that tells him it is okay to have more than one
  • what's the problem by having more than one?
  • #necropost
    also, there's no problem with it, some people just don't like harem novels.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • the newly arriving fox is the one Hai Shui takes over?
  • Can someone tell me what happens after she is revealed to be of the magic race?
  • Can someone tell me what happens after she is revealed to be of the magic race?
    if you are talking about the one the MC is in love with she tries to assassinate the king or w/e and that is when it is discovered, she and one other are the only survivors and they are captured.  The MC helps them escape and is captured in the process after the other chick that likes him helps MC to escape he goes to Demon country himself.  That is about were the translations are at.