Spoiler thread

13»

Comments

• Vaifire said:
    Hi all, new guy here.

When do we get to meet Lan Jue and his brother's master?
    about chapter 500 or so? I dont really remember but it should be around there.
    Many thanks!
  • When or does Lan Jue reach paragon and if so how powerful is he among the paragons?
  • Well Xiu Xiu part wasnt expected...Dint thought she would be like that.
    And so is Qianlin father anyway?
    The chinese wiki says in her profile she is diviner daughter
    But in Richards Father profile it says

Silva Ao Sidi

Simmons Ao Sidi family at the helm, West Union prime minister, Zhou Qian Lin original father, Richard's father.

Atleast Wang Huanyun gets his waifu xD

It also tells Lan Jue,Lan Qing,Beggar,Pharmacist,Qianlin and Hua Li become paragons with their title
    Chu CHeng doesnt get it? why? because gourmet existing as paragon?

• viole1369 said:
    Well Xiu Xiu part wasnt expected...Dint thought she would be like that.
    And so is Qianlin father anyway?
    The chinese wiki says in her profile she is diviner daughter
    But in Richards Father profile it says

Silva Ao Sidi

Simmons Ao Sidi family at the helm, West Union prime minister, Zhou Qian Lin original father, Richard's father.

Atleast Wang Huanyun gets his waifu xD

It also tells Lan Jue,Lan Qing,Beggar,Pharmacist,Qianlin and Hua Li become paragons with their title
    Chu CHeng doesnt get it? why? because gourmet existing as paragon?

The characters you mention all become Paragons. Qianlin and Hera are orphans, their adoptive father is the Diviner while her so called father that forced her for marriage is actually a ruse to bait Lan Jue into stopping Qianlin's marriage. So to speak, Qianlin planned her marriage from the start to attract Lan Jue's attention but she didnt think Richard would put aphrosidic in her drink which resulted in her having sex with Lan Jue. She wanted to bait Lan Jue because she wanted to know the person her sister loved but couldnt find a way to get close to him. She also resented him because she thought he was the reason why her sister died.
  • Nah I know Zhou is her adoptive father.

But in profile of Richards father it says Qianlin is his Original daughter. So im asking whats up with that.
    Anyways reading It via systranet, except for horrible names all good. hitting 300 soon
  • I want to know if there is any relation with conection with doluo dalu as in novelupdates.com it is shown that both are related as "shared universe"

usualy in tjss's novel all main characters go to a single spirit world after they break through the limits of the world

this seems not possible in this novel as it is most difrent from his other novels( hard to make connection)
  • There is no connection stated. The only connection would be that they have the same authors.
  • So Hera was killed? That's really harsh how they conspired to kill Hera. What was his reaction to it when he found out?
  • They were fighting a war and the sword maiden sacrificed her life to protect mc. She told him it was her doing when she was about to die of which the MC is sad but wasnt too shocked as he was somewhat suspicious of her but wanted to trust her since they were close friends since young age. Lets just say he was very confused in how he should feel at that moment. 
  • Do they become immortal at the end of this all or is this novel not like that?
  • Its not explicitly stated, but MC's father who is supposedly dead revives and becomes the Emperor of Heaven or some shit. I dont really remember, but heaven only has MC's father and his lover while everyone else prefers to stay in the mortal world.
  • So does that mean they're still mortal? is mortality linked to the world you stay in?
  • That is unclear as well, but I am sure MC's father is immortal in Heaven, as I suppose they can leave anytime they want.
  • edited February 2017
    did tang mi get together with Jin Tao there seemed to be a moment or was that nothing?
    Also why does the mc's father regard him as a disappointment?
    I read they mc and qianlin fuse when they have intimate contact like with a kiss. Does that ever get resolved? can't imagine it's fun having a wife who basically disappears when you kiss her XD
  • edited February 2017
    I have a couple questions to ask?

1. Did our mc rape anybody? And does he end with with a harem with girls who all liked him?

2.is there any yuri or ntr?

3. Who does our mc end up with does he get back with Hera? And is she truly dead forever

4. Is the girl xiu xiu who works for the jewel shop the one who killed hera?

5. Does our mc and his friends and family and his girl and the 4 girls follow him all become immortals?
  • 1. MC only accidentally rapes Zhou Qianlin (heroine). Read the novel and you'll know the circumstances. The MC isnt a bad person and is very strict with himself. No harem
    2. None
    3. Hera is dead. He ends up with Zhou Qianlin
    4. XIu Xiu and Mo Xiao killed Hera
    5. Nope, only those who entered Heaven while it was created can become immortal. Other than that method, you'll have to reach lvl 4 Paragon to be able to enter.

• 1. MC only accidentally rapes Zhou Qianlin (heroine). Read the novel and you'll know the circumstances. The MC isnt a bad person and is very strict with himself. No harem
    2. None
    3. Hera is dead. He ends up with Zhou Qianlin
    4. XIu Xiu and Mo Xiao killed Hera
    5. Nope, only those who entered Heaven while it was created can become immortal. Other than that method, you'll have to reach lvl 4 Paragon to be able to enter.

Ok thats good they still have a chance then to become immortal!

why did xiu xiu kill Hera I don't get it thought she was friends with our mc?
  • Xiu Xiu loved our MC and was jealous of Hera. A women's jealousy is really scary.
  • Did the MC try to kill Mo Xiao when he found out that she was responsible for the death of Hera?
  • What power level does the MC reach at the end?