Spoiler thread

Comments

• is this harem?
  • CatVI said:

is this harem?

No. There are a lot of women that like Zeus, but at the start the only woman he loves (he cares about a lot of them but not romantically) is Hera. Hera is his wife who died in an explosion. As the story progresses he meets Hera's younger sister and after lots of angst he falls in love with her also. 
  • edited November 2015
    CatVI said:

is this harem?

No. Only one female lead-- Zhou Qianlin. Many other girls like him like the 4 girls following him but he treats all of them as sisters.Most of the TJSS novels don't have harem.

Around what chapter does Lan Jue reveal he's Zeus to the school and under what circumstances?

There is a competition for all the people under 40 to decide who is strongest.The winners gets good s class gems. Strongest people from all 3 empires participate. Naturally Zues also particiaptes but wears a disguise to conceal his  identity. In the final battle his disguise gets damaged and his face is revealed. All the people in three empire watch the competition as it is very prestigious. So then everyone knows what Zeus looks like. Naturally the people from the college(both students and teachers) are also watching the tournament and they are shocked that Lan Jue was actually Zeus . It is in chapter 465.He meets the students and teachers in school in ch 511.
  • So Does the MC and Zhou Qianlin actually get together? get together means like confess their love to each other or is it only one sided or both of them like each other but haven't confessed?
  • Will zeus get to put the savage teacher in her place?
  • edited December 2015
    DemonWolf said:

So Does the MC and Zhou Qianlin actually get together? get together means like confess their love to each other or is it only one sided or both of them like each other but haven't confessed?

I don't remember them confessing but it is pretty obvious to both  they like each other and it's two sided love.They actually get together and like each other some unforseen incident occurs when they were just about to express their feelings Zhuo Qianlin goes into to sort of vegetative state.After that, Zues considers her as his wife/GF and vows to protect her and she is the only woman in his heart other than Hera. Obviously it is clear that Qianlin likes him from starting of the story and that feeling only gets stronger.

Will zeus get to put the savage teacher in her place?

As I've mentioned before, she will only get to know about his real identity much later in the story-- after that, she respects him and admires him--so there is no question of him putting her in her place.A lot of things happen before that - a mysterious teacher helps train all the students and increase their talent and also he helps them defeat another college in mecha competition just when Tan lingyun was about to lose. Since then, Tan Lingyun starts to admire that mysterious person but does know that he is Zues. So, after knowing that mysterious person is Lan Jue she is very surprised and admires him because of his talent and strength.
  • edited December 2015

She's so annoying D:
    I understood that they were going to be attacked by the aliens soon, and that Zeus would be injured at that time, and that they'd learn his identity the same moment. Turns out I didn't understand anything Haha Gotta wait several hundred chapters more :/

1/ Who is the lady in Hua Li's heart (chapter 123)? One sided love or something ?

2/ Who is Granny Bess ? What's so special about her (ch. 122)?

3/ What about Mo Xing, do they become a couple at some point ? Did he snort at her like promised in ch. 114

4/ In ch. 111 "As Ke’er left, Xiuxiu’s smile faltered and slipped away. A strange look filled her eyes. “Poseidon,” she murmured." What's that about ?

5/ Will anything happen between An Liu and Prometheus ? It seems he left quite an impression on her.
  • edited December 2015
    1/3 Mo Xing and Posiedon get married but it is only marriage of convenience and Posiedon is somewhat forced into doing so.The lady in his his heart - I don't think it has been revealed yet, or I may have missed/forgotten about it.
    2 She is a paragon who has very important role to play in the future. Due to her, Zeus and Qianlin's powers somehow get linked and both get stronger if they are near each other.
    4.No clue
    5.No. Prometheus has no interest in any woman. He is literally married to his work.But he captures one of the paragon and makes her his slave later in the story.(but I don't think he has any romantic interest in her) 
  • 1/3 Mo Xing and Posiedon get married but it is only marriage of convenience and Posiedon is somewhat forced into doing so.The lady in his his heart - I don't think it has been revealed yet, or I may have missed/forgotten about it.

2 She is a paragon who has very important role to play in the future. Due to her, Zeus and Qianlin's powers somehow get linked and both get stronger if they are near each other.
    4.No clue
    5.No. Prometheus has no interest in any woman. He is literally married to his work.But he captures one of the paragon and makes her his slave later in the story.(but I don't think he has any romantic interest in her) 
    How about his other "brother" that runs the trading company? Does he get a woman? Also how long before the moonfield pirate emperess joins the other girls as his amazons?
  • There is arc where the Empress is captured by the Pope and Lan Jue and Qianlin rescue her in a clever way. After that she joins him and helps him.This happens just before the tournament to decide strongest person under 40.(somewhere in late 300s or early 400s but not sure)
  • Around which chapter or arc does Lan Jue find out that Qianlin tricked him from the beginning, that she knew who he was and it was all a ruse set up by clairvoyant?
  • Balur said:
    Around which chapter or arc does Lan Jue find out that Qianlin tricked him from the beginning, that she knew who he was and it was all a ruse set up by clairvoyant?
    Not gonna state the direct chapter but after the Grand tournament of the Union of those below 40. Qianlin suffers a deadly attack afterwards while protecting Lan Jue and falls into a vegetative state and doesn't wake up until about 200 chapters later.
  • How does this novel end? Does Hades ever get with Tan Lingyun? And if you can tell me who ends up with who at the end that'll be really amazing. 
  • Balur said:
    Around which chapter or arc does Lan Jue find out that Qianlin tricked him from the beginning, that she knew who he was and it was all a ruse set up by clairvoyant?
    Not gonna state the direct chapter but after the Grand tournament of the Union of those below 40. Qianlin suffers a deadly attack afterwards while protecting Lan Jue and falls into a vegetative state and doesn't wake up until about 200 chapters later.
    Why did she trick him and the clairvoyant as well?
  • How does this novel end? Does Hades ever get with Tan Lingyun? And if you can tell me who ends up with who at the end that'll be really amazing. 
    Read what the paragraph I wrote above
    Balur said:
    Qianlin didnt trick the Clairvoyant, only Lan Jue. She didnt really trick him per say. It was more like the wedding was a farce set up by Qianlin and Clairvoyant to make Lan Jue take action once again to prevent the future disaster. Qianlin wanted to know about the person her sister likes but didnt think that the MC wouldnt know how to take her to the hospital after being drugged...she also found out that she was drugged by Richard's family afterwards. Well everything ends well since the MC and Qianlin fell in love with each other anyways
    Read what the paragraph I wrote above
    Balur said:
    Qianlin didnt trick the Clairvoyant, only Lan Jue. She didnt really trick him per say. It was more like the wedding was a farce set up by Qianlin and Clairvoyant to make Lan Jue take action once again to prevent the future disaster. Qianlin wanted to know about the person her sister likes but didnt think that the MC wouldnt know how to take her to the hospital after being drugged...she also found out that she was drugged by Richard's family afterwards. Well everything ends well since the MC and Qianlin fell in love with each other anyways
    Thank you!
  • But I still need to know if Hades ever gets with her?
  • Who is this "her"
  • LuffyKun said:
    Who is this "her" 
    Tan Lingyun
  • LuffyKun said:
    Who is this "her" 
    Tan Lingyun
    No, Tan Lingyun is practically non existent by the end of the novel. Hades meets a girl in the 600's called Liliana who is from Satan's side and they get married by the epilogue.
  • How deep does the Clairvoyant's "conspiracy" run? Was Hera together with Zeus just because he ordered her to? Was he the one who drugged Qianlin in the beginning and did he tell her to make Zeus his bodyguard so she can replace Hera in his heart? Did he make her save him on Taihua (though it looks like she rushed there when someone else told her)?
  • Ninzex said:
    How deep does the Clairvoyant's "conspiracy" run? Was Hera together with Zeus just because he ordered her to? Was he the one who drugged Qianlin in the beginning and did he tell her to make Zeus his bodyguard so she can replace Hera in his heart? Did he make her save him on Taihua (though it looks like she rushed there when someone else told her)?
    No, Clairvoyant only told Hera to get near Zeus to influence him so that they can avoid the great calamity he predicted in the future, Hera falling in love with Zeus was of her own according and wasnt predicted by the Clairvoyant. Clairvoyant isnt capable of predicting everything as shown through Hera's death and Qianlin's coma. Qianlin wanted to get near Zeus to see what kind of person her sister loved therefore she asked the Clairvoyant to help her devise the wedding plan but he wasnt the one who drugged her. Qianlin was shown to be already in love with him at that time through her diaries which the MC will read later on when she is in coma to explain the whole situation, therefore she rushed to save him when knowing hes in trouble.
  • edited May 2016
    Ninzex said:
    How deep does the Clairvoyant's "conspiracy" run? Was Hera together with Zeus just because he ordered her to? Was he the one who drugged Qianlin in the beginning and did he tell her to make Zeus his bodyguard so she can replace Hera in his heart? Did he make her save him on Taihua (though it looks like she rushed there when someone else told her)?
    No, Clairvoyant only told Hera to get near Zeus to influence him so that they can avoid the great calamity he predicted in the future, Hera falling in love with Zeus was of her own according and wasnt predicted by the Clairvoyant. Clairvoyant isnt capable of predicting everything as shown through Hera's death and Qianlin's coma. Qianlin wanted to get near Zeus to see what kind of person her sister loved therefore she asked the Clairvoyant to help her devise the wedding plan but he wasnt the one who drugged her. Qianlin was shown to be already in love with him at that time through her diaries which the MC will read later on when she is in coma to explain the whole situation, therefore she rushed to save him when knowing hes in trouble.
    Thanks. I was reluctant to read further because of some super misleading spoiler I read somewhere but I knew TJSS wouldn't let me down xD.
    Btw are there no machine translations of Skyfire Avenue?
  • Ninzex said:
    Ninzex said:
    Thanks. I was reluctant to read further because of some super misleading spoiler I read somewhere but I knew TJSS wouldn't let me down xD.
    Btw are there no machine translations of Skyfire Avenue?
    There are no current edited machine translations. Reading it on Bing Translator is recommended though.
  • Anti said:
    She's so annoying D:
    I understood that they were going to be attacked by the aliens soon, and that Zeus would be injured at that time, and that they'd learn his identity the same moment. Turns out I didn't understand anything Haha Gotta wait several hundred chapters more :/

1/ Who is the lady in Hua Li's heart (chapter 123)? One sided love or something ?

3/ What about Mo Xing, do they become a couple at some point ? Did he snort at her like promised in ch. 114

4/ In ch. 111 "As Ke’er left, Xiuxiu’s smile faltered and slipped away. A strange look filled her eyes. “Poseidon,” she murmured." What's that about ?

5/ Will anything happen between An Liu and Prometheus ? It seems he left quite an impression on her.

1)  Poseidon is gay, his love is Lan Jue

4) Xiuxiu conspired with Mo Xiao to kill Hera.
    Xiuxiu did it out of love for Lan Jue. Mo Xiao did it out of love for Poseidon's love for Lan Jue.
    Xiuxiu dies before Lan Jue's reaction, but it says he had suspicions about her involvement. 

5) only a scene at the end.
  • tsukkomi said:
    Anti said:
    She's so annoying D:

1)  Poseidon is gay, his love is Lan Jue

4) Xiuxiu conspired with Mo Xiao to kill Hera.
    Xiuxiu did it out of love for Lan Jue. Mo Xiao did it out of love for Poseidon's love for Lan Jue.
    Xiuxiu dies before Lan Jue's reaction, but it says he had suspicions about her involvement. 

5) only a scene at the end.
    2) Granny Bess is a level 10 (forgot the name for this level) who helps Qianlin and Lan Jue in connecting their powers. I wont go too much into that for now
    3) Mo Xing never ends with Poseidon since he is gay, they do get married through politics and shit and have a child through some technique which do not require to have intercourse.
    5) Prometheus and An Liu gets married and buys a bread shop to work in
  • I only skimmed near the end, I didn't see anything, but I was skimming pretty fast: did they ever elaborate on what Lan Jue does with guoguo and ke'er after? Or the other students? (fatso, his sister + dog guy)
  • tsukkomi said:
    I only skimmed near the end, I didn't see anything, but I was skimming pretty fast: did they ever elaborate on what Lan Jue does with guoguo and ke'er after? Or the other students? (fatso, his sister + dog guy)
    They arent specifically mentionned by the end of the novel but we know that they joined the war. As for what they did after the war, we dont know since they arent really major characters.
  • Hi all, new guy here.

When do we get to meet Lan Jue and his brother's master?
  • Vaifire said:
    Hi all, new guy here.

When do we get to meet Lan Jue and his brother's master?
    about chapter 500 or so? I dont really remember but it should be around there.