Spoiler thread

Just ask about spoilers and others will answer yea, don´t tag me since i don´t wanna hear any.. just creating the discussion thread thingy.. good luck with the spoiler now lol!!

Comments

• well maybe not spoiler but can anyone explain me this talent ranking or something like that? and what is MCs talent ranking?

will there be any battles in next chapters?
  • i believe its 1 to 9th level talents
    At which point at 9th level it is further split into another 9 stages

The strongest level is the 10th level which is a whole different ball game

Currently at translation point the MC is 6th stage 9th level

This is different from the mecha pilot ranking (not too sure how this goes exactly), the MC is a god level mecha pilot and his mecha vehicle is named Thor (literally the chinese word is Lightning God but the translator used Thor).

• I was a little confused when reading this, but it seems that Zeus and others are not the same as the actual gods in mythology?
  • no they just got nicknames according to mythology,

p.s What happened to Hera/
  • I was a little confused when reading this, but it seems that Zeus and others are not the same as the actual gods in mythology?

Their actual names are as in the story (like Lan Jue) , and in the mercenary world they were given nicknames probably linked to either their powers, personalities or skillsets. The 4 brothers are actually sworn brothers, not blood brothers, though 2 of them seem to be blood related

It seems like Hera died or disappeared before the story begins (3 years ago), though possibly there could be more to that story (perhaps Zhou Qianlin is her reincarnation or something though she claims to be her sister but thats just speculation on my part)
  • From the things translated so far it seems like a star exploded ealier than it was suppose to and Hera died because she didn't leave the system in time is what it sounded like. I'm really curious on how she has a little sister and her family is so famous yet the MC doesn't know anything about it,
  • Has anyone read ahead? 

1. Is the series ongoing or completed?
    2. Do we get answers about Hera? Was she kidnapped? Did she run away from an arranged marriage? How did she end up meeting Lan Jue and then not telling him about her past plus with her being a famous mercenary how did her family have no idea about her?
    3. Does his relationship progress with the younger sister?
    4. Does he get back with his brothers?
    5. Are the brothers the 4 Divine Generals?
    6. I think he is listed as a level 9 stage 6 talent and the Keeper and Wine Steward are level 9 stage 9 talent ... does he ever improve and maybe ascend to level 10?
  • Maybe the is nothing worth spoiling?
  • ZenZen
    edited September 2015
    1. Is the series ongoing or completed?

It's ongoing, so we still don't know the full story as such there isn't as much to spoiler thus far. It's TJSS' latest story.

2. Do we get
    answers about Hera? Was she kidnapped? Did she run away from an arranged
    marriage? How did she end up meeting Lan Jue and then not telling him
    about her past plus with her being a famous mercenary how did her family have no idea about her?

None of the above is known thus far from where I've read to. MY (opinion) theory is that they are the same person somehow? Her powers seem rather weird, maybe reincarnation or some sorts. Just a guess though, i might be wrong (probably)

Yes it does but its still complicated (he still has residual feelings for Hera but likes her

They are sworn brothers not actual brothers (only the eldest brother is actually blood brothers with Lan Jue). But yes they do meet up a quite a lot

I don't remember this =p

I think he is listed as a level 9 stage 6 talent and the Keeper and
    Wine Steward are level 9 stage 9 talent ... does he ever improve and
    maybe ascend to level 10?

He will improve further, but from where I've read to, not level 10 yet
  • 1. Is the series ongoing or completed?

It's ongoing, so we still don't know the full story as such there isn't as much to spoiler thus far. It's TJSS' latest story.

2. Do we get
    about her past plus with her being a famous mercenary how did her family have no idea about her?

None of the above is known thus far from where I've read to. MY (opinion) theory is that they are the same person somehow? Her powers seem rather weird, maybe reincarnation or some sorts. Just a guess though, i might be wrong (probably)

Yes it does but its still complicated (he still has residual feelings for Hera but likes her

They are sworn brothers not actual brothers (only the eldest brother is actually blood brothers with Lan Jue). But yes they do meet up a quite a lot

I don't remember this =p

Wow FINALLY. thanks for the update.
  • edited September 2015
    Sorry for not jumping in earlier, Roger Smith. I'm just now getting to the forums! Any further questions go ahead and ask on the QA thread, I'll do my best to answer!

2. Do we get

I don't remember this =p

Thanks to khelvaster for the current spoilers. I think the current novel is up to around 570 chapters. If anyone has read this far (maybe khelvaster did and his answers are currently all we have) have we:

1. learned anymore about Hera/ Zhou Qianlin?

2. Who are the 4 brothers? Lan Jue is Zues, his oldest brother seems to be some military leader, the brother he stole from seems to be into commerce, and I have not heard anything about the other brother. They all seem to be extremely powerful/have deep backgrounds

3. I think that originally the Zhou family was trying to marry their daughter for political gains. The marriage got ruined she was raped by the MC, etc. I cannot imagine that ends everything. What is the fall out? Does her ex-fiance try to get back at Zeus or the Zhou family?

2. Do we get

I don't remember this =p

Thanks to khelvaster for the current spoilers. I think the current novel is up to around 570 chapters. If anyone has read this far (maybe khelvaster did and his answers are currently all we have) have we:

2. Who are the 4 brothers? Lan Jue is Zues, his oldest brother seems to be some military leader, the brother he stole from seems to be into commerce, and I have not heard anything about the other brother. They all seem to be extremely powerful/have deep backgrounds

3. I think that originally the Zhou family was trying to marry their daughter for political gains. The marriage got ruined she was raped by the MC, etc. I cannot imagine that ends everything. What is the fall out? Does her ex-fiance try to get back at Zeus or the Zhou family?

Up to chapter 400+ so not fully updated, but here's what I have

We learn more about Zhou Qianlin and her skills but the link between hera and her / what happened to hera is still a mystery. My gut says there definitely is a link though.

Who are the 4 brothers? Lan Jue is Zues, his oldest brother seems to be
    some military leader, the brother he stole from seems to be into
    commerce, and I have not heard anything about the other brother. They
    all seem to be extremely powerful/have deep backgrounds

The 4 brothers are sworn brothers not actual blood brothers. They are all well known in the mercenary world as well as the mecha world. The only 2 with real blood ties is the eldest brother (the military general) and Lan Jue.

The other brother we haven't heard from in the tl is a world famous idol.

Powers wise from what I can remember)
    Elder Brother and Lan Jue (Wind & Electricity respectively) - They both are also well trained in ancient martial arts which they touch more upon later
    2nd brother - Darkness attribute
    3rd brother - water attribute

I may or may not have mixed up 2nd and 3rd 's skills =p

I think that originally the Zhou family was trying to marry their
    daughter for political gains. The marriage got ruined she was raped by
    the MC, etc. I cannot imagine that ends everything. What is the fall
    out? Does her ex-fiance try to get back at Zeus or the Zhou family?

The ex-fiance appears again a few times to try and get revenge but is easily beaten by zeus

2. Do we get

I don't remember this =p

Up to chapter 400+ so not fully updated, but here's what I have

We learn more about Zhou Qianlin and her skills but the link between hera and her / what happened to hera is still a mystery. My gut says there definitely is a link though.

Who are the 4 brothers? Lan Jue is Zues, his oldest brother seems to be
    some military leader, the brother he stole from seems to be into
    commerce, and I have not heard anything about the other brother. They
    all seem to be extremely powerful/have deep backgrounds

The 4 brothers are sworn brothers not actual blood brothers. They are all well known in the mercenary world as well as the mecha world. The only 2 with real blood ties is the eldest brother (the military general) and Lan Jue.

The other brother we haven't heard from in the tl is a world famous idol.

Powers wise from what I can remember)
    Elder Brother and Lan Jue (Wind & Electricity respectively) - They both are also well trained in ancient martial arts which they touch more upon later
    2nd brother - Darkness attribute
    3rd brother - water attribute

I may or may not have mixed up 2nd and 3rd 's skills =p

I think that originally the Zhou family was trying to marry their
    daughter for political gains. The marriage got ruined she was raped by
    the MC, etc. I cannot imagine that ends everything. What is the fall
    out? Does her ex-fiance try to get back at Zeus or the Zhou family?

The ex-fiance appears again a few times to try and get revenge but is easily beaten by zeus

Thanks again for the answers. I think you are right about the 2nd brother being a darkness attribute.

Most of these type novels have major antagonists. So far we have the Pirates, the western alliance, and the organization behind the woman who told him Hera was still alive and made him steal for the info. Does he:

1. Get back at the organization? Who are they?
    2. Get involved with other major powers? Who?
    3. Do the other powers on Skyfire ever get into the action?
    4. Do we continue to have lots of chapters describing a meal or wine tasting or does this fade out as the action picks up?
    5. Does his store ever actually sell something?

Thanks

• 1. Get back at the organization? Who are they?

Hmm where I'm at currently , no idea who they are.

2. Get involved with other major powers? Who?

Basically there is a new main bad 'guy' introduced where I've read til - aliens
    That means the various powers will start trying to work together to fight against them, but who knows if any backstabbin etc goes on!

3. Do the other powers on Skyfire ever get into the action?

Yes, they do play quite a major role in the story

4. Do we continue to have lots of chapters describing a meal or wine tasting or does this fade out as the action picks up?

There still is here and there, but not major

5. Does his store ever actually sell something?

Power Jewels I believe
  • What are the names of the 4 Divine Monarches and can the 4 of them destroy the Alliances.
  • We know only three so far; Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. As for their power, we've only caught glimpses, though Poseidon looks scary.
  • edited October 2015
    @Khelvaster Later When Lan Jue is crippled him, Zhuo Qianlin heals him. Some questions regarding that:

1. When does Lan Jue know that Qianlin healed  him?  Does she tell him about her powers?
    2. Which chapter no approximately does this happen?( if it ever happens till the current raw)

Thanks.
  • Yup he does find out that she healed him. she doesn't really know a lot about her powers as well so they explore and discover things together... because of that their powers actually join up for a while (that's where I've read til)

I can't really remember which chapter number since its a few weeks back since I last read
  • Yup he does find out that she healed him. she doesn't really know a lot about her powers as well so they explore and discover things together... because of that their powers actually join up for a while (that's where I've read til)

I can't really remember which chapter number since its a few weeks back since I last read

Thanks for spoiling. Sounds interesting.
  • Can someone give a summary of the arc that the translation is currently on?
  • Lan Jue and his four employees are on a mission to a pirate-infested area of the cosmos called the Shattered Starfields. After coming across a very special Power Gem that purifies and amplifies energy put in it, they went in search of the mineral vein it came from - because money. Before they can do so, however, they have to visit The Moonfiend Empress, a woman with a strange relationship with Lan Jue.

While there, Lan Jue is told the Empress and her Moonfiend clan are under duress from another clan called Purgatory who wishes to usurp them as the strongest in the Starfields. Lan Jue agrees to fight on their behalf in a series of contests... but all is not as it seems.

Who crippled him?And how does it affect his everyday life?In the end how strong will Zeus be?
  • How will he survive the onslaught of the four angels?What happens afterwards?

Who crippled him?And how does it affect his everyday life?In the end how strong will Zeus be?

Leader of the angels michael if i am not wrong, zhou qian lin save him and told the accountant not to tell him. He was shocked later when he knew
  • So he was betrayed by the empress?
  • edited October 2015
    ya in a way- she was forced to betray. Zeus injuries take about 3 months to heal completely.Later in another battle he almost dies and gets crippled around chapter 150 after this arc.
  • DO we see the empress again?
  • Ya she has an important role to play and she later follows Zeus like the other 4 girls.
  • it was some aliens who crippled him, not michael, he won that battle iirc