Quit bitching about this novel and enjoy it!

To me, this novel had one of the best beginnings that I've read in a while. Just the fast pace and the way Jiang Chen is hunted down by the assassins really kept me reading.

Sure this novel is flawed. And it's clear that the author didn't plan everything out long-term, as evidenced by the massive gaping useleus and long chapters, and all of the power ups that go unused.

But it's more realistic than all the other crap novels with reincarnation in them. It's not supposed to be that he goes 5 levels above his own strength and kills everyone that insults him. He's more careful and smart, as he should be after all the time that he's lived. He uses other people's strengths as it's more realistic then suddenly becoming stronger and killing people out of his realm.

Everyone who's crying about this novel is just a little kid. This novel is worth coming back to. It is worth reading. Quit being little girls.

Comments

• I like the story, the plot and mc character.

But I hate author's repeating words and paragraph that ruin the pace.

I know..... The author have Chapter's target.

• Chapter 1: Story
    Chapter 2: I'm the Heavenly Kings son so I know everything
    Chapter 3: Summarize previous chapters
    Hit repeat. This is the entire novel. 2 of 3 chapters are pointless and only 1 is actual content. 66% of this novel is pure crap.

Sometimes is a combination of aforementioned chapters

Dumped it ages ago
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."