Wish Me Luck! Going To Bing Read This BadBoy! -

Ok, so after reading so many comments. - I'm just going to dive right in. Plllleeeeeaaassseee don't be as bad as some say this story is. *crosses fingers*. I've read most of the LN's on WW so it can't be the 'worst' out there.

Comments

• Just finished up to chapter 7. So I wanted to give my two cents.

First, it's been a very slow development. Specifically, so far it's just a very, very long prologue (imho). Aka, it starts with him being 1 1/2 years old, by chapter 7 he's 3 1/2 years old. The MC (since he's a baby), only appears a few times. So the rest of the story is in the perspective of describing every day life in a small tribe (elders and chief mainly talk and describe the world). The MC's still a baby so he's a loving innocent orphan (his parents died[?] when he was a newborn).

Anyhoot, not sure when the story actually begins since it's been a very long winded prologue. The baby MC prologue period is a bit annoying. Wish they had wrapped up this prologue in 2-3 chapters and have it start when he can actually function on his own.
  • edited January 23
    From chapters 8-12 he's still 3 1/2 but the story basically revolves around him now. He acts like a 8-10 yr old though which is kind of confusing. (Maybe he matured really quick as a 3 1/2 year old???) Stealing things from demonic beasts and such lol.
  • Also, I remember people complain about him stealing things from humans (later in the series). However, if he's already stealing things from Demonic beasts (at 3 1/2 years old) this early in the LN. Why wouldn't he do it when he's an adult? I mean, he grew up as a child doing it to insanely OP Demonic Beasts, why not against humans? lol. Anyhoot that's my two cents. Laters!