Limitless Spoilers

edited January 18 in Other Novel Spoilers
I mean I'm not really sure what to think of this one since the MC is just stupid imo, but I'm still reading because the setting is kind of interesting, a huge turn off is the romance though....

What I want to know is: Does the MC and his childhood friend Lin Shi turn on each other? If no: when will they get together? I'm around chaper 200 and he just read that she got engaged to some other genius.... 

Comments

• I also want to know some things. I specifically stopped reading this novel because when she left it sounded very NTR ish with lots of NTR foreshadowing and with all sorts of tropes thrown in (for instance the master accepting Lin Shi as a stepdaughter, they always want to arrange marriage and shit) which you just proved...
  • I also want to know some things. I specifically stopped reading this novel because when she left it sounded very NTR ish with lots of NTR foreshadowing and with all sorts of tropes thrown in (for instance the master accepting Lin Shi as a stepdaughter, they always want to arrange marriage and shit) which you just proved...
    Well i kept reading and it took a werid-ish turn, but no ntr till now and probs wont be any