Ji Ning Daomerge & Plans for if he fails?

So what happens in regards to his Daomerge? I know he fails it the first time but I'm curious what actually happens during it. 

Secondly, Ji Ning mentioned that if he failed his daomerge he would cause suffering to countless people and so I was wondering if he does something once he fails? Specifically, does he do anything to the Lonely King or Realmslord Windgrace cause of their intentions?

Comments

• Partway through the Daomerge, realizes that he needs 15th stance of Heartsword in order to succeed, so he spends a couple years on that. However, the distraction partly causes him to fail. As the Daomerge ends, he manages to comprehend the Eternal Omega Sword Dao from the prime essences of the Chaosverse.

After the Daomerge fails, the Lonely King threatens him in order to get the Flamewing God, but Ning kills him in one blow. After that, Ning asks the Ice Peak Army to help him search for Nuwa.

Since he is so powerful after his Daomerge, there's not really a problem for the 3 Realms and his friends. He also leaves the Lonely King's Sithe weapons to Nuwa to help guard the 3 Realms in the future.
  • zyar12 said:
    Partway through the Daomerge, realizes that he needs 15th stance of Heartsword in order to succeed, so he spends a couple years on that. However, the distraction partly causes him to fail. As the Daomerge ends, he manages to comprehend the Eternal Omega Sword Dao from the prime essences of the Chaosverse.

After the Daomerge fails, the Lonely King threatens him in order to get the Flamewing God, but Ning kills him in one blow. After that, Ning asks the Ice Peak Army to help him search for Nuwa.

Since he is so powerful after his Daomerge, there's not really a problem for the 3 Realms and his friends. He also leaves the Lonely King's Sithe weapons to Nuwa to help guard the 3 Realms in the future.
    You thats so little give more explanation
  • Rom said:
    zyar12 said:
    Partway through the Daomerge, realizes that he needs 15th stance of Heartsword in order to succeed, so he spends a couple years on that. However, the distraction partly causes him to fail. As the Daomerge ends, he manages to comprehend the Eternal Omega Sword Dao from the prime essences of the Chaosverse.

You thats so little give more explanation
    Alright i'll give you more informations. As you read in the latest 4 chapters he failed the daomerge, zyar12 already explained why, basically Ning still menaged to understand the eternal omega sword dao, right now Ning is as powerful as an autarch but he can't use much of that power because it would cause his soul/truesoul to disperse faster. Next book he basically is omnipotent, there is nothing to fear. After next book we learn that Sithe clan is still alive, then some bullshit fights happen, Ning true body dies, he gets a technique to reverse truesoul dispersion, with only his primaltwin remaining he comes back stronger than ever (with a much stronger divine body also), then final fight happens, that's all till the end.
  • What book and what chapter does he reattempt the daomerge?
  • iamtawsif said:
    What book and what chapter does he reattempt the daomerge?
    Book 43, Chapter 11.
  • Please just tell me if he ever actually revives Yu Wei? If not I'm done with this story now. I originally compared this to Coiling Dragon level (having a main character who gets to travel the realms with his lover and partner) but it looks like that was only in the first few chapters for Desolate Era. I kept thinking he'd revive her and then there would be many more books of the two of them adventuring together through the cosmos but looks like I was far too incorrect....sadly...this has now turned into another story of main character alone must do everything with no help *sigh*

This is why my favorite stories right now are Douluo Dalu and Shen Yin Wang Zuo. The writer knows how to script believable scenarios where even though the MC is more powerful than his peers, he still requires help from team mates to succeed. I am sick and tired of these lonely stories where 1 main character must face all odds alone. In real life noone can accomplish much alone, either you are accepting support from others when everyone is aware of it (working a job) or you are taking support from others whether people realize it or not (owning a business). In real life humans never really succeed completely alone but in wuxia novels it's just the MC vs the World! Boring...
  • It would be greatly appreciated if spoilers beyond what I requested would be placed into another thread. =P
  • Simba6 said:
    Please just tell me if he ever actually revives Yu Wei? If not I'm done with this story now. I originally compared this to Coiling Dragon level (having a main character who gets to travel the realms with his lover and partner) but it looks like that was only in the first few chapters for Desolate Era. I kept thinking he'd revive her and then there would be many more books of the two of them adventuring together through the cosmos but looks like I was far too incorrect....sadly...this has now turned into another story of main character alone must do everything with no help *sigh*

This is why my favorite stories right now are Douluo Dalu and Shen Yin Wang Zuo. The writer knows how to script believable scenarios where even though the MC is more powerful than his peers, he still requires help from team mates to succeed. I am sick and tired of these lonely stories where 1 main character must face all odds alone. In real life noone can accomplish much alone, either you are accepting support from others when everyone is aware of it (working a job) or you are taking support from others whether people realize it or not (owning a business). In real life humans never really succeed completely alone but in wuxia novels it's just the MC vs the World! Boring...
    He revives Yu Wei in the last chapter.
  • he revives almost everyone that has died in the last chapter lol
  • I appreciate no one listening to my prior request not to spoil beyond what I asked.
  • Other people can ask questions no need to snide off mark remarks if just want a answer just post in spoiler topic and only read the rely or just read the last 10 pages as those topics tend to go on repeat every 5 pages or so. 
    zyar12 cover most of it (and he's already failed in novel yesterday,) it's never been said he will go on a rampage but many who do fail their doa merge rampage as they have effective lost everything with nothing to lose. Only people he's got grudges with are Emperor Bloodcloud and Co and lonely king (sort of) so has no need to lash out at the multiverse can easily mop them up and is content as he will be seeing his wife very soon in his eyes.

• when does ji ning fid the technique to reverse true soul dispersion
  • edited February 2
    Lalith said:
    when does ji ning fid the technique to reverse true soul dispersion
    Next time ask in the main thread, the person who started this one didn't want anymore spoilers.

Spoiler:
    he finds it in volume 42.