Toxic comment section

It's very interesting how the community is getting more toxic by the day. I remember two years ago that the majority of the people were understanding when there were longer breaks and stuff, but no more that stuff.

For example the ATG comment section is filled with complaints about the translators being bad resp. garbage for having such low translation output.

Quite sad.

Comments

• lail said:
    It's very interesting how the community is getting more toxic by the day. I remember two years ago that the majority of the people were understanding when there were longer breaks and stuff, but no more that stuff.

For example the ATG comment section is filled with complaints about the translators being bad resp. garbage for having such low translation output.

Quite sad.
    Agreed.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Jesus, it's just getting worse.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Daamn the slap-fight in DE spoilers thread was sooo baad. "Smugly trying to correct each other on grammar" level bad.
  • Adannor said:
    Daamn the slap-fight in DE spoilers thread was sooo baad. "Smugly trying to correct each other on grammar" level bad.
    They also fight in the DE spoilers threads? Much wow.
  • Ban hammer is much needed.