Speculate what is Mu Xuanyin's true motive?

Yun Che has stated many many times that the only true saint in the ATG world is his medicinal master Yun Gu. He is the only one that would help others for no benefit that is not a family member. The only other person who would also help Yun Che for no benefit is arguably Su Ling'er. She's been described to have a pure and spotless heart and thats why Yun Gu was willing to have her as his disciple.

Lets go down the list of all the women and their motives:
Xiao Lingxi - family, doesn't count
Xia Qingyue - husband, family, doesn't count
Cang Yue - Saw Yun Che's potential and heaven defying luck and wanted his help
Feng Xue'er - Saw Yun Che was a pure inheritor of the Phoenix bloodline, naturally will help him because she is too
Huan Caiyi - Wanted revenge, later wanted children with Yun Che with pure Golden Crow bloodline
Mu Bingyun - Yun Che saved her life so pretty self explanatory
Mu Xuanyin - Yun Che saved her sister's life????

So at this point, MX is a ten thousand year old virgin with questionable mental state, merely saving her sister's life is not enough reason for her treatment or ill-treatment of Yun Che. I don't really get where this is going. Is she the secret villain, is she crushing on her new boy toy, is she just flat out crazy?



Comments

  • I wouldn't be too sure about the whole true saint thing, with this novel, the rules seem to change every other arc.  Maybe what Yun Che said doesn't apply to True Gods, who knows.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Anyone with half a brain can see that if he matures, Yun Che will be among the strongest on their universe. So I think that, at least her initial motive, was to have SSR under his protection in the future.
  • Imo she just crazy, like most woman is lol.
    ok that sounds sexist, how about this.
    She does actually want to nurture YC cuz using that lotus on YC is really a big commitment, but at the same time she have ice phoenix soul in her body so its 2 soul in 1 body and causing she to be bi-polar which leads to alot of crazy situation with YC.

  • you think she has the ice phoenix soul? interesting. has potential.
  • Bluekirby said:
    you think she has the ice phoenix soul? interesting. has potential.
    Think it was mentioned some where in the lake goddess part, because the goddess looks similar to MX and she said that when MX cultivate in the lake she absorb the ice phoenix soul fragment. So imo yeah she does have the phoenix soul
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Bluekirby said:
    you think she has the ice phoenix soul? interesting. has potential.
    Think it was mentioned some where in the lake goddess part, because the goddess looks similar to MX and she said that when MX cultivate in the lake she absorb the ice phoenix soul fragment. So imo yeah she does have the phoenix soul
    It was mentioned in the spoilers that inside Xuanyin resides Ice Phoenix. So it makes more sense to assume that Ice Phoenix is still alive in the sense inside her body. Like she is hosting Ice Phoenix Soul or something but then again Ice Phoenix Real Body should be able to sense it in either scenario... It's definetely confusing.

    xexel said:
    Anyone with half a brain can see that if he matures, Yun Che will be among the strongest on their universe. So I think that, at least her initial motive, was to have SSR under his protection in the future.
    Yeah, but why would he protect SSR especially with her moody attitude? Firstly it is big gamble to take - he needs to mature and survive long enough in the world where probably 90% of all powerhouses would simply kill him on spot. Secondly he doesn't care about SSR at all. There are only like 3 people right now that he likes and he has more of the guilt trip with his current master than any form of attachment and after repaying Xuanyin for her kidness he can say exactly the same thing what she said to him 2 chapters ago. If her plan is something like that then I must say I'm not impressed at all with it.
  • So with the new chapter we can rule out that she has any malicious motives. 
  • Since she is waifu material she would never have "malicious" motives. But she can have very pragmatic one like for example need of using his abilities somewhere or something like that.
  • Too many potential wives in the SSR, Personally, its starting to get too much for me.
  • ch 1046 mentioned MX and MB mother. It brings up something I was thinking about.

    Potentially, one of the Great Realm Kings harmed or killed their mother, and MX has been trying to get stronger to get revenge but is still weaker. She wants to use YC to slap their disciples around since disciple on disciple fighting is like fighting by proxy.
  • edited January 13
    Imo she just needs YC to take away her virginity since he has EG veins. Oh how good that would that be? 

    MX: MC I need you.
    MC: Big breasted senior sister, no one can resist me.
  • julongski said:
    Imo she just needs YC to take away her virginity since he has EG veins. Oh how good that would that be? 

    MX: MC I need you.
    MC: Big breasted senior sister, no one can resist me.
    I wanted to say the same thing. Her stress has never been released for 10000 years...
  • Bluekirby said:
    ch 1046 mentioned MX and MB mother. It brings up something I was thinking about.

    Potentially, one of the Great Realm Kings harmed or killed their mother, and MX has been trying to get stronger to get revenge but is still weaker. She wants to use YC to slap their disciples around since disciple on disciple fighting is like fighting by proxy.
    LOL. That's a pretty 'out there' theory. :trollface:
  • Her end goal is the protection of SSR by using YC in some manner. Keeping SSR safe and ensuring it has a bright future. The more she sees what 'the little devil' is capable of the more she realizes the terrifying level of talent he possesses out side his EG inheritance. She could be planning to use him to unite the FGR and SSR under one banner using him, after all she is very aware of the level of talent he is capable of with Fire and Ice. To try justify this reasoning recall that MX said to YC that SSR and FGR get on well apart from the animosity between herself and Hou Rulie which is personal vendetta. Not like the issues between the actual realms like those of the Star God realm and Moon God Realm which has a seeming deep seated hatred. She knows she is taking a huge risk with him as well because of the EG inheritance as it could lead to calamity as well.
  • I think she wants to ''devore'' yun che using some sort of ancient skill to cultivate, to rob him of his power, just a possibility as she is crazy
Sign In or Register to comment.