Dao Foundation destruction

I read in the wiki, that his dao foundation was destroyed in the tenth world. Can someone tell me why that happens. Thanks

Comments

• His dao foundation was destroyed quite a few times ( thats one thing I really hate about ED), well when he arrived in the 10th world he was attacked by quite a few IEs lead by World Emperor(one of the three 12 HWs emperor) and LQY's plan was to die and use the death chapter to steal their HW, so when he was killed his dao foundation was destroyed.
  • His dao foundation was destroyed quite a few times ( thats one thing I really hate about ED), well when he arrived in the 10th world he was attacked by quite a few IEs lead by World Emperor(one of the three 12 HWs emperor) and LQY's plan was to die and use the death chapter to steal their HW, so when he was killed his dao foundation was destroyed.
    only one thing, isn't IE, is CE, a realm with similar power.
    Thanks. And one more question how much chapters takes to him to recuperate his strength
    Thanks. And one more question how much chapters takes to him to recuperate his strength
    It doesn't. The existence that returned Li Qiye to the Mortal Emperor World sealed his dao fondation as a prank. Li Qiye used the opportunity to create a lossless dao foundation so when he reset his cultivation his fate palaces and physique weren't lost. When he reset his cultivation, he started creating a new system so he his strength can longer be measured using the old one.
  • edited January 11
    His dao foundation was destroyed quite a few times ( thats one thing I really hate about ED), well when he arrived in the 10th world he was attacked by quite a few IEs lead by World Emperor(one of the three 12 HWs emperor) and LQY's plan was to die and use the death chapter to steal their HW, so when he was killed his dao foundation was destroyed.
    He swallows 10th world energy from time to time and reaches one of the lower realms, basically no power level worth mentioning.

Until the Deity Academy Arc around 2000+ he literally walks around as a bottom level cultivator, but because of his countless weapons and heavenly scriptures, the Spatial and Thought scripture in particular, everyone is kind of weary of him because his power is "weird".

After that its not mentioned what realm he is. The knowledgeable assume he's a supreme giant because they can't estimate him. 

He never really lost strength cause he has made a perfect copy of his 9 worlds peak state with his world seal, which he can assume without repercussion any time he deems it necessary. Additional to that he retained his 13 fate palaces and he can also fuse with his 12 Physique constructs and punch almost everything to meat sauce.