Unresolved Questions

1. What's in the little wooden coffin that Li Qiye had/has with him? He used it to get the lamp from the True Immortal Medicine Phoenix Ginseng's nest. 

2. What caused the rift between Li and Hong Tian? 

3. Who is Gu Zun and what did he do that caused Li to want to kill him? 

4. It's mentioned in the wikia that Mei Aoxue becomes the next Immortal Emperor after Li ascends - which chapter is this and why doesn't his little sister Mei Aonan become it instead of him? 

5. What are the statuses of Li's harem members? 

6. Who are Li's current generals? Does he have any male followers or does he stick to creating a harem? I'm talking about new followers not people like South Emperor who follow him now because he respects Li. 

7. Can someone explain his current cultivation method? 

8. What happens to the male cultivator that Li first encounters on the mountain in Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground while running away from the Lion Monarch? 

9. What becomes of Li Tiandi's older brother? Does he get wiped out by Li or does he stand aside? 

10. What are the power rankings? I know OTH is at the top then probably comes Epoch survivors - can anyone elaborate? 

11. I've read that Jiao Heng is still a prominent figure even in the latest raws having set up a massive trading company - do we learn anything more about him other than that he's remained consistently OP?  

Comments

• 1) If i am not wrong still no idea what's inside.

2)No clue as of yet, but  it might be related to the fact that HT wanted to attack IDG to take back LQY's body but he said not to attack(He might have other plans like IDG shielded his body or something but HT took it the wrong way).

3)BDK's brother in law, kind of LQY's student, One of the top talented guy,  wanted to be the Dark Crow, He told IE Ta Kong about IDG and instigated him to attack, He wnated LQY's treasurehouse( which was a test for him by LQY). I kind of liked him, would have liked to see more of him, sad to see him die.

4) Ch2134, she was sleeping

5) He just kind of leaves them after he ascends to 10th world then a small meeting then he leaves for the non existent world where he is right now in the current raws.

6) Maybe the girls no idea as of yet, but many IE help him and respect him, and during the attack on Deity academy, IE Yi ye (12 HW) and Gui Fan ( 12 totem ) god helped him kill the dark giant and slaughter majority of the IEs that attacked(they helped him kill the giant but the IEs were slaughtered by LQY). BUt he has a regiment in the 10th world whose members are unknown.

7) grow a tree and add dao fruits lol.

8) No clue as of yet. or I might not remember.

9) WHo again, dont remember every ant cricket he kills.

10) Power levels are kinda ambiguous in ED and OTH is not necessarily at the top. There are other characters like dark giants, terrors coming into play, but what can be said is that majority of the epoch survivors and dark giants are at least as strong as 12 HW IE or stronger. 12 HW IE might survive epcoh survivors but anyhting below is just asking to be killed, unless they attack in a group with some good strategy.

11) Just one describes him "Overbearing" that's it nothing as of yet about him in the raws, just that wherever he goes he just owns them.
  • and Btw I would like to ask some questions of my own, remind me again what is highest beginning primal will, the 12 dao laws and the 3 vortexes and where did LQY get it from?
  • 8- If you're talking about the guy who saved LQY and his follower's asses, he was one of the eternal talents who born at the time of Ancient Ming Tian Tu iirc. He wanted to take on Tian Tu without LQY's help which in turn caused the Ancient Ming era. He accepted he was arrogant and he almost caused the downfall of the human race then LQY granted him a chance for rebirth after dealing with the burial ground owner. Due to his failure, he forced himself to become the protector of 9 Worlds against Ancient Ming.

11- Well apparently he was a frigging swindler who swindled a few First Ancestor level people and profited off from them. Rest, we actually don't know.
  • Marty said:
    1. What's in the little wooden coffin that Li Qiye had/has with him? He used it to get the lamp from the True Immortal Medicine Phoenix Ginseng's nest. 

4. It's mentioned in the wikia that Mei Aoxue becomes the next Immortal Emperor after Li ascends - which chapter is this and why doesn't his little sister Mei Aonan become it instead of him? 

6. Who are Li's current generals? Does he have any male followers or does he stick to creating a harem? I'm talking about new followers not people like South Emperor who follow him now because he respects Li. 

8. What happens to the male cultivator that Li first encounters on the mountain in Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground while running away from the Lion Monarch? 

9. What becomes of Li Tiandi's older brother? Does he get wiped out by Li or does he stand aside? 

10. What are the power rankings? I know OTH is at the top then probably comes Epoch survivors - can anyone elaborate? 

11. I've read that Jiao Heng is still a prominent figure even in the latest raws having set up a massive trading company - do we learn anything more about him other than that he's remained consistently OP?  
    1. Something with a heaven frightening origin i.e. not worth getting into. He gives it away before he leaves for the 10th world.
    2. Hong Tian wanted to assault the Immortal Demon Grotto and get Li Qiye's body back, but he refused because he didn't think she'd succeed.
    3. Gu Zun was one the top 10 geniuses in the history of the 9 worlds and BDK's brother-in-law. With credentials like these, he was groomed to be an immortal emperor, but he committed an act of disobedience that would have warranted his execution had BDK not vouched for him. Li Qiye labeled him a traitor and never trusted him. So he raised Immortal Emperor Yin Tian from Mysterious Bamboo Mountain. You'll recall that he was one of the recent 3 immortal emperors.
    4. Mei Aonan refused Li Qiye's offer to work for him and took her teacher's advice to hibernate along with her brother. Normally, it would've taken another generation for a new HW to form, but the Void Gate sped up the process. This one was pretty much a freebie since Li Qiye oneshot the entire alliance of candidates that were dumb enough to oppose them. Mei Aonan got it because the early bird gets the worm. Aoxue was still sleeping so he took it.
    5. They are currently practicing the Immortal emperor Slaughtering Formation and cultivating in the 10th World while he's off in the 3 Immortal Worlds.
    6. Male followers are all old dudes:
    Bloodbull Godfiend - the oldest and most powerful authority of the blood race. 
    Old Xian - Oldest Ancestor from the Hidden Immortal Hall of the War God Temple
    7. As of the current raw chapters, Li Qiye is no longer cultivating any standard methods. He's creating his own system involving Dao Fruits from a tree using everything he ever learned. There are really no stages or anything. When he travels the 3 Immortal Worlds, he just smacks people and there are no descriptions of his cultivation stage, laws, or physique.
    8. Li Qiye has a talk with him, but I'm not really sure if they did anything else.
    9. Lin Tiandi is actually a junior disciple of the Soaring Immortal Cult. His older brother is one of five children of their most recent emperor Ren Xian. The empress and her children hate Li Qiye and are the last antagonists of the 9 worlds.
    10. Li Qiye is #2. That's all. No one's shown themselves to come even close.
    11. Aside from his trading company, he has yet to make an appearance or be even mentioned.
  • 2-LQY think that they can succed, but the plan to to release him need's a sacrifice of the HW(that is the reasom that the BDK kill Ta Kong), and he refuse sacrifice Hong Tian.
    9-The sucessor of the Soaring Immortal Sect is not a childrem of Ren Xian, he only have 4 clindrem
    10-OTH
    True Immortal
    Fake Immortal
    the rest.
    11-I think Jiao Heng already make a appearance, in the Shop when the 3 Worlds arc begun
  • bakato said:
    Marty said:

1. Something with a heaven frightening origin i.e. not worth getting into. He gives it away before he leaves for the 10th world.
    2. Hong Tian wanted to assault the Immortal Demon Grotto and get Li Qiye's body back, but he refused because he didn't think she'd succeed.
    3. Gu Zun was one the top 10 geniuses in the history of the 9 worlds and BDK's brother-in-law. With credentials like these, he was groomed to be an immortal emperor, but he committed an act of disobedience that would have warranted his execution had BDK not vouched for him. Li Qiye labeled him a traitor and never trusted him. So he raised Immortal Emperor Yin Tian from Mysterious Bamboo Mountain. You'll recall that he was one of the recent 3 immortal emperors.
    4. Mei Aonan refused Li Qiye's offer to work for him and took her teacher's advice to hibernate along with her brother. Normally, it would've taken another generation for a new HW to form, but the Void Gate sped up the process. This one was pretty much a freebie since Li Qiye oneshot the entire alliance of candidates that were dumb enough to oppose them. Mei Aonan got it because the early bird gets the worm. Aoxue was still sleeping so he took it.
    5. They are currently practicing the Immortal emperor Slaughtering Formation and cultivating in the 10th World while he's off in the 3 Immortal Worlds.
    6. Male followers are all old dudes:
    Bloodbull Godfiend - the oldest and most powerful authority of the blood race. 
    Old Xian - Oldest Ancestor from the Hidden Immortal Hall of the War God Temple
    7. As of the current raw chapters, Li Qiye is no longer cultivating any standard methods. He's creating his own system involving Dao Fruits from a tree using everything he ever learned. There are really no stages or anything. When he travels the 3 Immortal Worlds, he just smacks people and there are no descriptions of his cultivation stage, laws, or physique.
    8. Li Qiye has a talk with him, but I'm not really sure if they did anything else.
    9. Lin Tiandi is actually a junior disciple of the Soaring Immortal Cult. His older brother is one of five children of their most recent emperor Ren Xian. The empress and her children hate Li Qiye and are the last antagonists of the 9 worlds.
    10. Li Qiye is #2. That's all. No one's shown themselves to come even close.
    11. Aside from his trading company, he has yet to make an appearance or be even mentioned.
    3. Gu Zun had higher ambitions than just becoming Immortal Emperor. He tried to open LQy s treasury in the Northern Mortal Emperor World Region, which was rumored to have weapons of mass destruction for LQy s war efforts in the 10th world and the Ultimate Expedition against OTH. Besides that he leaked the location of the Immortal Demon Grotto and the Longevity Grass to Immortal Emperor Ta Kong. He planned to obtain the Longevity Grass during the confusion of the conflict between IE Ta Kong, Black Dragon King and the Immortal Demon Grotto Master. The success of those two objectives was essential for his true goal, namely substituting LQy as immortal Lord of the 9 Worlds.

7. He cultivates his Highest Beginning Tree, which basically consists of or is nourished by all his techniques, dao, blood and true energy. Currently he has 3/12 finished fruits ( there might be also a 13th ). When all fruits are finished, the tree might become a new world or the center of a new world like the world tree of the Void Gate ( at least that s my idea from the raws ). His cultivation was never mentioned, but based on LQy s comments he should have reached or surpassed Samsara Wild Ancestor (weakened probably), maybe even Mad Ancestor and Immortal Demon Master lvl.

9. As a result of the Ancient Ming Blood incident, the Soaring Immortal Cult was forced into hiding by a furious LQy. The most promising genius of said era couldn't become IE and raised Long Ao Tian ( Lin Tiandis senior brother ) as new IE candidate and as future revenge to LQy.

10. Right now there are a few people who are considered stronger than LQy, unless its clarified by the author:
    • Old Thief Heaven
    • The 3 Emperors Sui, Xi and Nong of the 3 Immortal Worlds
    • The owner of the eye of the Money Burial Ground in the 3 IW ( hinted to be a contemporary of OTH )
    • The Supreme Dark Giant LQy catched, who has even more formidable "brothers". The Dark Giant was also weakened, either by his "brothers" or a possible Light faction.
    • The initiators of the First Ultimate Expedition, who survived and went into hiding out of some unknown reason. They were hinted to have had the power to fight at least to a draw and to mount the 3 IW.
    • There's also something/somebody hinted to be beyond OTH.