Super Spoiler so don't check it if you're not ready!

So Hong'er is actually the daughter of the Dragon God which is sealed in the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword. Which is also known as Heaven Smithing Devil Slayer Sword. 

Comments

• Don't think this is right.
  • Nope, If you've read chapter 994. The words written on Hong'er in her sword form ''Heaven calamity Devil Slaughterer'' is linked to Heaven calamity Devil Emperor (one of the 4 great devil emperors) and the Devil slaughterer sword spirit god clan. 
    So Hong'er is obviously a hybrid between a god and a devil.
  • she might be the child (or at least a "part" of it) between Evil God and Lady Devil (the one banned into the ... the other side thingy)
  • She is the child of the evil god and Head of the devils 
  • Evil god doesn't belong to spirit sword clan . Most probably honger is an illegitimate child of chief of spirit sword clan and a chef  level existence of heven smitting clan. Most likly that other honger is her mother.
  • About the child of evil god I think it is yun che. The divine spirit of all primordial beast tell that his soul has an aura that shouldn't exist. So my guess is that the mirror of samasara has done something and the soul of child of evil god has reincarnated as yun che buy is being supressed due to some reason and slowly the suppression is being released.
  • Devil Emperor(evil god wife) was a devil that can transform into a sword. what if hong'er is really their child(her other half was still in the cloud end cliff) and she mutated cause of her evil god bloodline making her op against devils as well and if you factor her mom being the leader of the devil emperors then its logical that she can suppress other devils too.

p.s. everything i said is my pure speculation and theory dont get salty on it plz.
  • It would make a lot of sense it she has EG child, but there is 1 important thing. Girl who looked like Hong'er from which YC got darkness seed. I know that coincidences are cliche in such stories, but isn't this just to much of coincidence? I mean a girl looking like Hong'er located in the place where MC once died and had a seed that he needed the most....
  • edited February 4
    Sparteh said:
    It would make a lot of sense it she has EG child, but there is 1 important thing. Girl who looked like Hong'er from which YC got darkness seed. I know that coincidences are cliche in such stories, but isn't this just to much of coincidence? I mean a girl looking like Hong'er located in the place where MC once died and had a seed that he needed the most....
    i think the girl and hong'er are one person. EG probably split her apart to keep her safe and out of detection from other gods or just anyone who wants to kill his child. 

i mean that EG probably took the "devil" part of Hong'er and sealed it there while the other half was adopted by sword clan as request by EG.

edit: 

also since it was already told that EG and Heaven Punishing Creation God fought for EG's kid's fate, my earlier theory of Hong'er's devil lingeage being sealed might be what they compromised on to keep peace, etc.

EG's child's devil side sealed makes the HPCG happy, and EG's child stayed alive.