Something similar to Emperor's Domination?

Hey guys, 

Sorry for the question, but I am a bit stuck. 
At first I started reading Against the Gods and thought that that was The thing... 
I wanted to read other stories but all of them were not even close to ATG... 

And then I found about ED... And right now I think ATG is so weak, because I am comparing it to ED.
ED is just so good! So much depth and momentum and true invincibility!

So my question is, is there something even close as good as ED? 
Thank you for your opinions fellow Daoists! 

Comments

• lol, I was thrown for a loop for a second there, your opinions are just completely opposite of mine.  You would probably like Absolute Choice.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • I dont think ATG and ED are similar. Yun Che and LQY are different.

LQY usually has a plan and is confident because he has everything in the palm of his hand

Yun Che is a retard that doesnt think and just creates trouble. Things just end up working out cause of plot armor and the MC cant be killed off or Mars would have no story.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • They are both in my lists. So I'm suggesting Library of Heaven's Path. I'm enjoying the book very much. He's also a teacher and a scheming person but not as ruthless as Lqy. But definitely you'll enjoy it sonce I did.(well athat's my opinion)
    Btw, LHP is in webnovel.com and not on ww. 
  • Thank you kind people for your time :)
    If someone comes up with something else, please do share.
  • for me im taking a liking to Stealing the Heavens, its about a thief who does things behind the scenes and uses others as decoy i.e. make trouble with people he can't fight and pretend he's following orders so they can't touch him.
  • Transcending the Nine Heavens

MC usually plots against his enemies and uses strength when he needs to
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."