Fairy/woman from the coffin in heaven spirit world

anyone got an idea on this woman, which Li Qiye describe as strong as an level 8 immortal emperor (theres only 9 levels)

Comments

• When he sais her level? He said she can kill a IE, but not the level from what I remember.
  • Guigs said:
    When he sais her level? He said she can kill a IE, but not the level from what I remember.
    I think its the chapter where this woman punctured a person who has diamond immortal physique with her finger.
  • Guigs said:
    When he sais her level? He said she can kill a IE, but not the level from what I remember.
    I think its the chapter where this woman punctured a person who has diamond immortal physique with her finger.
    i dont recall reading that part (im only like 4 chapters from that scene) only thing i remembered and understood was that LQY described her as

1. unparalleled in 9worlds and that even if those ancient buried old fogeys come out there's only no more than 10 of them that can shake her.
    or 2. if its not that then LQY probably meant that in 9 worlds even the top 10 old fogeys in 9worlds crawled from their graves then even they can't beat her.

Li Qiye smiledsaid„Defeat in her hands, does not have quite disgraced what, does not have what to be good to lose. If she acts crazy, 9 Heavens 10 Worlds, can support ten moves of eight moves of people in her hands, that is can count with ten fingers, these old things crawl from the grave, same is not good.”

ref is chp 1356 vol14 in lnmtl (keep in mind chapter count from lnmtl and translation is different)