Novel without dumb characters, similar to Renegade Immortal?

Hello, I enjoy reading Renegade Immortal since characters don't seem too stupid and author is not wasting chapter space with pointless words, at least compared to many other novels. 

It is not predictable either which makes it great. 

I would like a novel from a different author which is not predictable and is not wasting chapter for pointless writing about random characters talking then dying next chapter anyway... 

I am aware that Er Gen is the author and I plan on reading all his novels(at least ones taking place in same "universe" as RI, I assume all of them)

Comments

• edited December 2017
    WMW, enjoy. I don't know about the Plagiarist's other novels, but WMW just got completely translated and I have to say I am quite impressed. What you will miss though, you will not be able to bind yourself emotionally to the MC. I love WMW and I enjoyed the MC, but the MC is not a lovable character.
  • Transcending the Nine Heavens, Otherworldly Evil Monarch, Realms in the Firmament 
  • lail said:
    WMW, enjoy. I don't know about the Plagiarist's other novels, but WMW just got completely translated and I have to say I am quite impressed. What you will miss though, you will not be able to bind yourself emotionally to the MC. I love WMW and I enjoyed the MC, but the MC is not a lovable character.
    Thanks, will give it a go.
    Qoniu said:
    Transcending the Nine Heavens, Otherworldly Evil Monarch, Realms in the Firmament 
    So many options :o Thanks