LQY child

So LQY ends up doing it with Bu Lianxiang with her wanting to stay in the nine worlds to have a child for him. So if people will indulge me please how powerful do you think his kid will be considering its LQY kid and with his immeasurable knowledge do you think his kid will be like south emperor being a super genius at a super young age and having the myriad physique thing having multiple immortal physique. Basically do you think he will shoulder heavens will at some point or be an unstoppable emperor assailant because in xianxia novels whenever the mc has a kid it has god like talent but never really measures up to the hype. So I hope being LQY'  kid the guy or girl will be like confirmed the next immortal emperor like be without match in the younger generation. Like basically a disciple of LQY if he spent all his FREAKING EFFORT AND WEATH on him/her to the max. Please don't ignore me just please reply honestly on how powerful the kid will be like south emperor or gu zhun or Jiao heng you get my drift.

Comments

• Personally, I hope he will be the opposite of Li Qiye. Extremely gifted but is a pacifist who isn't focused on cultivation.
  • He will become a buddist 
  • kid's identity might be kept secret and will be raised as a mortal. LQY has too many enemies, they're just too afraid of him. I dont think Bu Lianxiang would want the kid to have that burden in case LQY does perish with the war against last boss.
  • If I remember right from the mtl, Bu Lianxiang said that she leaves his blood behind FOR the 9 worlds. This could be an implication that she intends his offspring to be the interim lord of the 9 worlds until Lqy s return. The heritage of the kid should be enough to give him authority of the 4 Dark Crow forces, which is enough to eradicate  everything in the 9 worlds except the Burial Grounds, Immortal Earths and the Ming. Besides that it would be a disappointment if his offspring wasn't at least a peak IE level. 

g0dslay3r said:
    He will become a buddist 
    If he becomes a Buddhist, he will inevitably end up at the Buddhist Funeral Plateau. Given Lqy s and Bu Lianxiangs knowledge about Di Shi s plans of attacking OTH with the entire plateau within 2 eras and his most likely defeat, it is guaranteed that they have made precautions of preventing their child from choosing this path. They would never let their child be the casualty of Di Shi s ambition.
    kid's identity might be kept secret and will be raised as a mortal. LQY has too many enemies, they're just too afraid of him. I dont think Bu Lianxiang would want the kid to have that burden in case LQY does perish with the war against last boss.
    The only potential enemies are the Ancient Ming. After Lqy destroyed the barrier to the 10th world, even people like Miao Chan could ascend to the 10th world. Its highly likely that the Ancient Ming Emperors followed Lqy to the 10th world in secrecy with their HT. Their main objective is the 10th world, the 9 worlds were only a hideout after their defeat in the 10th world to gather power to return unnoticed to the 10th world. Since Lqy has solved the problem of the world barrier, it would be stupid for them to not take the opportunity and waste their manpower, resources and time by subjugating the fortified 9 Worlds. They probably plan to sit out the confrontation of Lqy and the three clans to harvest the "leftovers".
    The relevant powerhouses of the 9 worlds, namely all introduced Emperor Assailants and Emperor Contenders, are generals of Lqy or had in some other way contact with him and are ruled out as enemies for his child. IE level or above existences like the Burial Grounds and Immortal Earths are still supressed, have their internal struggles as priority ( Sea Bone, Great Vortex and Divine Tree Range of the Heaven Spirit World ) or are allied with Lqy ( Old Ghost of the Heavenly Ancient Corpse Ground, Immortal Chickens of the Immortal Chicken Earth and the Dragon God of Heaven Spirit World ). Simply the possibility that Lqy could return deters everyone until the day they have the certainty that he was killed by OTH.
    The only possible enemies for Lqy s child are the generic, weak xianxia side characters who "fail to recognize Mount Tai" on his way to becoming emperor.
  • So LQY ends up doing it with Bu Lianxiang with her wanting to stay in the nine worlds to have a child for him. So if people will indulge me please how powerful do you think his kid will be considering its LQY kid and with his immeasurable knowledge do you think his kid will be like south emperor being a super genius at a super young age and having the myriad physique thing having multiple immortal physique. Basically do you think he will shoulder heavens will at some point or be an unstoppable emperor assailant because in xianxia novels whenever the mc has a kid it has god like talent but never really measures up to the hype. So I hope being LQY'  kid the guy or girl will be like confirmed the next immortal emperor like be without match in the younger generation. Like basically a disciple of LQY if he spent all his FREAKING EFFORT AND WEATH on him/her to the max. Please don't ignore me just please reply honestly on how powerful the kid will be like south emperor or gu zhun or Jiao heng you get my drift.
    If I am gonna you my honest answer, according to who LQY actually is in term of his heritage and genes. The child should have no powers at all, the only reason the author really gives that LQY is so utterly OP is simply that he has lived for billions of years and simply knows everything.

If we're going to be logical, LQY from the start was simply a mortal shepherd who went into the demonic cave. In which the "demons" inside stripped his soul from his body and then put it into a gigantic crow that was tasked with gathering knowledge from the outside world since the "demons" themselves can't leave the cave. Then the story starts with his soul going back into his original shepherd body which is the reason why in the first few chapters his talents across the board are shown to be the absolute worst ever in the cultivation world. But he still owns everything simply because of his knowledge.

There are a ton of plot holes here that the author simply smoothes over and never explains.

But back to the kid seeing as LQY is shown to be the biggest absolute badass ever his kid will probably be pretty darn crazy as well if not LQY will simply make the kid crazy strong even if they get his original talent level. The kid will probably never be as badass as LQY since the whole novel is about LQY dominating everything so it would be weird if the kid turned out to be stronger at most the kid can become the number 2. 
  • Well the kid's mom is Bu Lianxiang who had a true inborn triple Saint talents and she also has a Grand Completion Immortal Physique, so the kid should be pretty talented even taking LQY's original talent into consideration.
  • tobajas said:
    So LQY ends up doing it with Bu Lianxiang with her wanting to stay in the nine worlds to have a child for him. So if people will indulge me please how powerful do you think his kid will be considering its LQY kid and with his immeasurable knowledge do you think his kid will be like south emperor being a super genius at a super young age and having the myriad physique thing having multiple immortal physique. Basically do you think he will shoulder heavens will at some point or be an unstoppable emperor assailant because in xianxia novels whenever the mc has a kid it has god like talent but never really measures up to the hype. So I hope being LQY'  kid the guy or girl will be like confirmed the next immortal emperor like be without match in the younger generation. Like basically a disciple of LQY if he spent all his FREAKING EFFORT AND WEATH on him/her to the max. Please don't ignore me just please reply honestly on how powerful the kid will be like south emperor or gu zhun or Jiao heng you get my drift.
    If I am gonna you my honest answer, according to who LQY actually is in term of his heritage and genes. The child should have no powers at all, the only reason the author really gives that LQY is so utterly OP is simply that he has lived for billions of years and simply knows everything.

If we're going to be logical, LQY from the start was simply a mortal shepherd who went into the demonic cave. In which the "demons" inside stripped his soul from his body and then put it into a gigantic crow that was tasked with gathering knowledge from the outside world since the "demons" themselves can't leave the cave. Then the story starts with his soul going back into his original shepherd body which is the reason why in the first few chapters his talents across the board are shown to be the absolute worst ever in the cultivation world. But he still owns everything simply because of his knowledge.

There are a ton of plot holes here that the author simply smoothes over and never explains.

But back to the kid seeing as LQY is shown to be the biggest absolute badass ever his kid will probably be pretty darn crazy as well if not LQY will simply make the kid crazy strong even if they get his original talent level. The kid will probably never be as badass as LQY since the whole novel is about LQY dominating everything so it would be weird if the kid turned out to be stronger at most the kid can become the number 2. 
    During the 9 worlds arcs Lqy acquired Emperor Bloodlines, the more ancient Blood Ancestor Bloodline, physique upgrades due to his different refinements and "immortal treasure fluids and a unique soul/true fate by the 4 fate palace symbols upgrade. This is more than enough to make his descendants outstanding by xianxia logic and without taking Bu Lianxiang into the equation. The moment he impregnated Bu Lianxiang he was probably the most "gifted" being in existence.
  • Personally, I hope he will be the opposite of Li Qiye. Extremely gifted but is a pacifist who isn't focused on cultivation.
    But why? no disrespect but wouldn't  it be cool if LQY Kid be unstoppable or you want the kid to be like that girl with the immortal fate palaces who is kinda lazy. Well if the kid is lazy or doesn't care for cultivation is fine by me I just hope he or she be strong Tia certain extent so we can see that famous saying of the tiger father won't have a dog son
    But why? no disrespect but wouldn't  it be cool if LQY Kid be unstoppable or you want the kid to be like that girl with the immortal fate palaces who is kinda lazy. Well if the kid is lazy or doesn't care for cultivation is fine by me I just hope he or she be strong Tia certain extent so we can see that famous saying of the tiger father won't have a dog son
    Li Qiye is probably the most overbearing MC in chinese novels. It would be nice to have a contrast to him instead of another domineering person.
  • Well I would hope that people keep posting their opinions but it' okay. I thank the ones that have answered me and you know I just thought maybe his kid will be dope just considering that the mom is pretty powerful already and that LQY is the dad so i dont know. Like I haven't read the lnmtl but from what I seen only LQY and BDK have had multiple  different immortal physique at the same time so I thought you know at least the kid could trample the nine worlds with just like two or three different physiques. Like honestly the kids personality is not something I care for much it' just I think it would be cool that LQY kid could be the next IE or unstopabble IE assailant. Kinda like history strongest senior brother but reversed I guess since the mc's dad is like  super domineering till the point sometimes you feel that if the mc wasnt there to save the day the dad could do so just as easily. Of course I know that no person in the novel will be as domineering as LQY in the end but it would be cool to see just  hint of that in his kid you know kinda like for example "my dad trampled the nine worlds so why cant i?" Just my thoughts.
  • If he's also domineering then he would only be a poor copy of Li Qiye, since there's no way he could match his father then anything he does will only be a toned down version of things that we already see.
    Instead, I agree that it would be more interesting to make a contrast to Li Qiye instead. Contrasting characters allow them to highlight particular qualities of one another, making it possible to explore the character of his son more than just a second Li Qiye. He can still be OP, but do so in a way that doesn't imitate his father.
  • Coruscan said:
    If he's also domineering then he would only be a poor copy of Li Qiye, since there's no way he could match his father then anything he does will only be a toned down version of things that we already see.
    Instead, I agree that it would be more interesting to make a contrast to Li Qiye instead. Contrasting characters allow them to highlight particular qualities of one another, making it possible to explore the character of his son more than just a second Li Qiye. He can still be OP, but do so in a way that doesn't imitate his father.
    You're probably right i guess at the end of the day the main character is too domineering so it' better to have a more mellow or peaceful character as LQY kid. It would honestly make things more different I just hope the kid could at least have two different immortal physique it's just my wish. What do you guys think or wish that the kid will specialize in?
  • edited December 11
    To be honest i hope its the opposite. Lqy is by far not overbearing. He's neither arrogant, nor overbearing/domineering in his interaction with other people (especially people beneath his "social" standing). I see him as temperate, especially considering his past as slaughter devil/dark hand, and only arrogant in an aloof "I am above everything else" kind of way, which is not perceived by most people and which has no direct negative impact on his surrounding. This stands in sharp contrast to other xianxia people, who simply kill everything that isn't pleasing to their eyes or kill just for fun. Lqy only exhibits such a behaviour when others excessively provoke him and cross his bottom lines, like attacking people he cares for or when he's baiting people. Everytime people get killed or punished, they have in some way doomed themselves with their actions before. And even then he often gives them a way out, which includes yielding but is a small price compared to losing your life. Sect destruction shouldn't counted as overbearing, that s simply the consequence of a world where strength is the only moral compass and rule. Lqy himself is not quite fitting for the novel name " Emperors Domination".

I hope Lqy s son will be different. Overbearing without indulging the ignorant arrogance of every generic xianxia moron by simply directly uprooting any opposition without remorse, regardless of sentiments of people who ask for face because of past friendship.