IGE Aran missing?

Where did Aran go?  A few weeks ago he went on vacation and promised to keep his quota of 6 chapters a week up, but would likely not be able to post them while he was away.  He came back and stated that he had been translating and would try to get everything caught up in a weeks time.  It's now been a full week since his last post and not a peep.  He is quickly approaching 24 chapters behind again. Anyone know what's going on with him?

Comments

• This is why i dropped IGE on his last website. Too many absences , doesn't give any news in ages and stuff.
    I appreciate the translation , but i prefer a novel with a trustworthy regular guy
  • A lot of people don't know but Aran is also translator of other novel called Inverted Dragon's Scale.

You can go to arantranslations(.)com, this site belongs to him and check that i am not lying.

I think the question that should be asked is which one of the novels is his priority?

In my humble opinion IGE never was and will never be his priority.

People that follow Aran from day one, when he started translating IGE and posting in his website know what i am talking about.

When RWX announced that he would be the translator most readers weren't happy and you can check the comments to confirm what i am saying.

Every single one that followed him from day one knew that this was going to happen sooner or later.

• he legit barely updates Inverted Dragon Scale in all honesty. He isn't a good translator in any aspect. The stories are fine but the man is just unreliable. Yes, this is a hobby or a side thing for him,but it doesn't excuse the lack of professionalism that he displays.
  • I have a knack for choosing the wrong stories to read it seems.  IGE, TDG, SMGT...Anyone have a good recommendation for a similar story type that is good and complete(so I don't have to wait on an unreliable translator or unreliable writer)? 
  • Hopped on the forums to ask exactly this, always chaotic uploads, but ok as long as the weekly quota is met but then a 2 week hiatus out of the blue, promises to upload 2ch/day for the next two weeks to be up to date and after 4 days hes MIA again.
  • edited December 2017
    "Expect another big release at the end of this week " -Aran December 6, 2017 at 07:35 pm (UTC -5)

Today- December 16, 2017 nothing
  • KlausFaye said:
    "Expect another big release at the end of this week " -Aran December 6, 2017 at 07:35 pm (UTC -5)

Today- December 16, 2017 nothing
    I was thinking this same thing, man i appreciate the translations, but i really do not like broken promises. For all the novels i read i donate to that translator , but i can't trust this guy enough to donate anything. 
  • 14 Days since his last post again.  24 chapters behind again... and Aran's translation is decent, but reliability is just not there.
  • edited December 2017
    20 days later and our boiiii is still missing, but he did post on the 19th, 22nd and 23rd on his website, just wat is the chance that he doesn't give a damn about WW? Preeeety big chance. Kick him out of the team.
  • KlausFaye said:
    20 days later and our boiiii is still missing, but he did post on the 19th, 22nd and 23rd on his website, just wat is the chance that he doesn't give a damn about WW? Preeeety big chance. Kick him out of the team.
    Does anyone know the best way to contact RWX?
    Aran need to gtfo ASAP.
    I don't care if you say he has real life or whatever the F that even mean.
    Every single post is a sorry bullshit excuse.
    Every single post is a promise that never happen.
    If you don't have 5 minutes of your life to post what's going on after 3 weeks than you need to go.
  • I predicted it  :D

• edited December 2017
    lol, you guys must've missed the whole Zen debacle.  He only has to tell RWX what's going on, he doesn't have to tell any of you.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • lol, you guys must've missed the whole Zen debacle.  He only has to tell RWX what's going on, he doesn't have to tell any of you.
    Who is Zen? What happen?
  • edited December 2017
    lol, you guys must've missed the whole Zen debacle.  He only has to tell RWX what's going on, he doesn't have to tell any of you.
    Who is Zen? What happen?
    He is the translator of Heavenly Jewel Change
    Same as Aran , afk , chapters missing , no updates etc.
    Rwx forgave him a bit easily (imo)
  • Yipikaye said:
    Who is Zen? What happen?
    He is the translator of Heavenly Jewel Change
    Same as Aran , afk , chapters missing , no updates etc.
    Rwx forgave him a bit easily (imo)
    I guess we're all screwed now. 
  • It's a bit disappointing, hope RWX addresses this soon.

I quite like IGE and would donate but can't justify it to someone so unreliable.
  • I honestly expected this to happen and I am not in the least bit surprised at Arans actions. I'm more confused at the fact he was allowed to join as it is. He has always been the type to bail at random and come back when it suits him. Which is fine if this was a hobby, but he works for WW so he has an obligation to update his status to RWX and at the least us as readers/donators. I can only surmise he is on another vacation or something happened that is more important than this translation. But since he updated on his website he kinda showed his stance on his obligations here. He gives no *****.
  • Just when I started reading this novel again and then we have no chapters coming anymore :(
  • How can we get an answer to this?
  • unbound said:
    How can we get an answer to this?
    I guess we all have to write and email, extract from the "Contact Us" page: "For general inquiries, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]"
  • I don't understand why this hasn't been addressed yet. The guy is updating his website with IDS updates , why has he stopped IGE , give us a damn answer wtf. 
  • edited January 4
    The dude posted again a mass of chapters with the same excuse you always hear... " I know i *insert negative shit* but i also *insert a lie*" and the obligatory personal/family problems, this is bullshit.
  • KlausFaye said:
    The dude posted again a mass of chapters with the same excuse you always hear... " I know i *insert negative shit* but i also *insert a lie*" and the obligatory personal/family problems, this is bullshit.
    lol, you should've stopped while you were ahead.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • And thusbegins the next period of broken promises. Aran says he will do something by the end of the week, takes 3 weeks then makes vague apology and mass release....anyone else able to take over this?
  • I expected this again. I'll come back to this story when there's someone more reliable behind it.