Silksnow vs Ninedust: Round Two, Fight!

What happens with this?

Does Ning save Ninedust or does Ninedust become a Hegemon and just wrecks Silksnow?

Comments

• What happens with this?

Does Ning save Ninedust or does Ninedust become a Hegemon and just wrecks Silksnow?
    Ninedust flees into what is essentially a prison formation, Silksnow can't reach him but he's trapped inside. Eventually Ning saves him

Ninedust is not that close to being a Hegemon right now. He only becomes an Eternal Emperor after Ning does, even though Ning spends thousands of chaos cycles wandering around during 4th step and after failed Daomerge.
  • Ninedust was already old no ? like 90-100k chaos cycles
  • Yipikaye said:
    Ninedust was already old no ? like 90-100k chaos cycles
    No, he was not. I don't think we ever get his exact age, but considering he reached 4th step during the time Ning knew him, I would guess he's somewhere between 1-100 chaos cycles in age.
  • The only so super old Daolord we saw was Winesage. Ninedust probably is much older than Ning, but is still young by Daolord lifespan overall.
  • ning wasn't even 1 chaos cycle old when he became a daolord. there aren't many capable of that and even the one's that do take a lot more time before they become significant strength wise. so everyone he meets is wayy older in comparison lol
  • Ning is still less than 1 chaos cycle. He's like a baby compared to everyone else in the story.
  • Adannor said:
    The only so super old Daolord we saw was Winesage. Ninedust probably is much older than Ning, but is still young by Daolord lifespan overall.
    Ah yes it was Winesage , my bad.
This discussion has been closed.