COMPETITION

Can someone tell me which book and chapter does ji ning hold the competition for his disciple?

I'm thirsty for some spoilers.

Comments

• I don't which book for sure but I know it was when he was looking for ways to make his Daomerge easier. So Ji Ning goes to Brightshore and asks him to spread the word that he's looking for a disciple but he really just wants to release himself from the oath he took from Mirrowsnow and forbids any Aeonians to attend and he finds 10 candidates and he transmits Mirrowsnows Dao to them.
  • 10 of them only get the sword dao mansions allow them improve their sword dao much much faster and more complete. They are disciples in name only. The real disciples were also chosen there but they weren't winners but ones who impresses JN with their hearts (through opposite of his other disciples). They were taken to the palace and taught directly by him and others there
  • At which level are the competitors? (I'm guessing World god or below cause thats where the real genius jump out)
  • Bramble said:
    At which level are the competitors? (I'm guessing World god or below cause thats where the real genius jump out)
    World level.
  • Bramble said:
    At which level are the competitors? (I'm guessing World god or below cause thats where the real genius jump out)
    World level.
    Thanks, and how good are the winners? Multiple supreme daos?
  • Bramble said:
    Bramble said:
    World level.
    Thanks, and how good are the winners? Multiple supreme daos?
    Erm not sure but they should’ve been fairly talented cultivators in the Dao of the Sword.
  • edited December 2017
    Bramble said:
    It is more because once you breakthrough to dao lord, your path is essentially locked until EE. And That is the only stage you can choose to follow Ultimate path.