The first novel I translated, about League of Legends

A no name passers-by, time and again the ultimate operation, a perfect mvp ... ... he is the league's number one master! Long-term dominate the national dress, Hanbok first! He hoisted all the king, abused professional players, eventually led the team to win the world championship, become the first ray of League of Legends! All this ... because of the emergence of a magical system! ...

Chapter 01.One thousand purchase system

Please do not delete the administrator, I do not know how to join wuxiaworld, so posted to my blog, I want to know everyone's comments, thank you.
Thank you, the first translation, the English may not be good enough, I will work hard to correct, I am learning English.

Comments

• Description

Every drop of this family bloodline is stained with sin. They are the embodiment of contradiction; calm yet maniacal, with great memories yet often forgetful. They pledge themselves to their dreams yet often compromise, are angels that are also devils… It’s why I hate them. And also love them. The only hope of his family, a youth with the blood of elves and devils walks on a battleground of annihilation and rebirth. He wills his way through boiling lava and icy depths, killing on this field of despair to strike down the lofty figure in his sight. One day he’ll grasp his blade tightly and survey his surroundings, only to find no more enemies to kill.

City of Sin Chapter -01

I recommend a website, he can push your favorite novel to your email    click here 

thanks.