Just Finished RI (LNMTL) today and have some questions for RI, ISSTH.

edited November 2017 in Renegade Immortal

* I maybe using some terms from LNMTL*

1. So how did Li Muwan get out of the Coffin? (Lntml is a bit hard to make sense of) All I got wass they used Tian Yunzi as the key To restore her soul. But I thought Wang Lin needed some sort of chant for it. 

2. Is the Old Man at the end of RI, The Ghost?

3. So in chronological order The Ghost came first, Then God, Devil and Demon then Immortal? (Assuming Bai Xiaochun is).

4. How come they never mentioned Allheaven in here or Wang Lin's fight against Allheaven (The Immortal's Clone) and him leaving the universe/cosmos?

5. How did Greed (Tan Ling) get to the Paragon Immortal Realm? In RI he was brought to the Xiangang Continent by the two girls who are the same person. Assuming Paragon Nine Seals got him there somehow.

6. Assuming they are all the same universe, The Ghost hometown was destroyed first, then God, and Devil? 

Comments

• Accarri said:

* I maybe using some terms from LNMTL*

1. So how did Li Muwan get out of the Coffin? (Lntml is a bit hard to make sense of) All I got wass they used Tian Yunzi as the key To restore her soul. But I thought Wang Lin needed some sort of chant for it. 

2. Is the Old Man at the end of RI, The Ghost?

3. So in chronological order The Ghost came first, Then God, Devil and Demon then Immortal? (Assuming Bai Xiaochun is).

4. How come they never mentioned Allheaven in here or Wang Lin's fight against Allheaven (The Immortal's Clone) and him leaving the universe/cosmos?

5. How did Greed (Tan Ling) get to the Paragon Immortal Realm? In RI he was brought to the Xiangang Continent by the two girls who are the same person. Assuming Paragon Nine Seals got him there somehow.

6. Assuming they are all the same universe, The Ghost hometown was destroyed first, then God, and Devil? 

1. Actually, he's not really Tian Yunzi (All seer in the translation). He's the spirit of the bead and his identity was told in BTD. Basically, the bead and a compass were very powerful treasure capable of bending natural law own by a powerful cultivator in BTD. At some point, Su Ming merge the bead and the compass for certain reason into what we known as Heaven Defying Bead and based on what I understand, Heaven Trampling Bridge is part of it. The method of Li Muwan resurrection is a bit vague even for me. What I get is basically Wang Lin pull Li Muwan out of reincarnation cycle and kinda forcefully made her in Heaven Trampling Realm.

2. No, he's Extermination Old Man (Mie Sheng)

3,4, 5, 6. RI is Er Gen first novel then BTD and then ISSTH but the timeline inside the story is BTD->RI->ISSTH. So, The Devil come before The God and Vast Expanse True Immortal haven't appeared yet, we don't even know whether AWE is in the same universe.

Like I said in the beginning, RI is Er Gen first novel and Allheaven first appear in ISSTH so you can't hope for character that only appear in later book to appear in previous book. In BTD epilog (which tell the real ending of BTD and its connection to RI), Wang Lin and Li Muwan seemingly leave this universe (Extermination Old Man said that at this point Wang Lin stronger than him whom supposedly already transcend years before Wang Lin).

Your question came because you read ISSTH first then read RI. RI was written first, despite ISSTH hinted that they were connected, obviously Er Gen can't really cover all the missing link.

By the way, I believe that the so called Paragon Immortal Realm is actually Immortal Realm that Wang Lin remould at some point in RI.

• edited December 2017
    By Mei Sheng you mean the guy who acts all shady at the end of RI and tells that there is possible higher stages like 5th or 6th stage.

Also what was the reason for killing of the Dongliu Clan,we only know all seer lead two more to kill off everyone.What was the reason?