SPOILER!!!- Ok so what...Does QQ(MC'S Girlfriend) *Blank*

Okay so really, does she [email protected]@ing die for him(the MC), If so I NEED SOME FRIKKIN DETAILS!!!
Like stat, first of all and most important can she be revived.
Second of all is this even true???
Third, how did this even happen?
Tagged:

Comments

• edited December 2017
    QiAngels Requiem said:
    Okay so really, does she [email protected]@ing die for him(the MC), If so I NEED SOME FRIKKIN DETAILS!!!
    She's dead, ircc she sacrificed herself for the MC in one of the Instance Dungeons... 
    Time skip....
    After the MC escaped Zero City, Miao Yan told him a few legends about the World Tree. MC got curious about it because when he's still inside Zero City, he met Mr San there who, before once again disappearing to somewhere only the author knows, said something like everything (the Virtual World and the Upper World) is part of the World Tree. One of those legends mentioned how Irregularities from the ancient times climb the World Tree to reach its top to revive their fallen comrades. If the legend is true, then Qiao Qiao can be revived. Unfortunately, novel is still ongoing so there's no mention of real revival yet in the raws.

• whosays25 said:
    QiAngels Requiem said:
    She's dead, ircc she sacrificed herself for the MC in one of the Instance Dungeons... 
    Time skip....
    After the MC escaped Zero City, Miao Yan told him a few legends about the World Tree. MC got curious about it because when he's still inside Zero City, he met Mr San there who, before once again disappearing to somewhere only the author knows, said something like everything (the Virtual World and the Upper World) is part of the World Tree. One of those legends mentioned how Irregularities from the ancient times climb the World Tree to reach its top to revive their fallen comrades. If the legend is true, then Qiao Qiao can be revived. Unfortunately, novel is still ongoing so there's no mention of real revival yet in the raws.

I..see, hmm not gonna lie that kinda kills some of the spark i have for this novel. Well at least there's some chance for a revival, but that seems pretty end game type ishh right there. Sigh...well thanks for the info!
  • XD
    Actually, I just finished reading the latest translated chapters. The current arc is my favorite so far. I'm not sure if QQ will be revived but if CXL will do so, then it' pretty much like DE or Renegade Immortal. I like the story though, it's not very cliche that's why I really enjoy the story. 
  • No doubt it (*not sticking to the normal cliche*) was what first interested me in it. But even if that is the case, then it's falling in line with practically all Chinese novels of growth through loss, whether it be family, friends or lovers. And then there's the re-incarnation/revival cliche. But I willl pop in this arc for a bit longer to see if it interests me any.
  • XD
    Good luck, as for me I'll be waiting for the author to speed up releases of updates again.