Children in DE

Just wondering, but can children still be reproduced in Desolate Era? Had a discussion with a friend about it, and he said that people go sterile after Celestial Immortal or something, and it becomes harder after Primal? I don't know. I thought of the Radiant King and his little brother, but I can't be too sure. 

Will Ji Ning have anymore children? Are children a regular thing, or is everyone just made by primordial chaos after at the world god level+?

Comments

• well its not entirely impossible maybe very rare

• It's possible to have children after Celestial Immortal.

Ning and Yu Wei have Brightmoon after he's an Empyrean God and she's a Celestial Immortal. It is mentioned that it's extremely difficult for people at their level to have children and it probably gets worse the higher one climbs.

• I think when you reach a certain level there are things much more convenient than giving birth. You could just transfuse your blood to someone to make him/her you child like what Aeonian Clan's Autarch intends to do.
  • the higher level u r the lower the chance of conception 
  • edited November 2017
    Through, considering you have so long time to live, the chance is not small at all.

Through, it also depend on which race you are. Normal beings which are accepted in Dao Union has much higher chance of making children than those ancient races. The much higher birth race of newer races was the main reason that Dao Union became the top faction in JN's region.
  • I think when you reach a certain level there are things much more convenient than giving birth. You could just transfuse your blood to someone to make him/her you child like what Aeonian Clan's Autarch intends to do.
    Uhhh the Autarch who created the Aeonian Clan didn't infuse his blood into them. He created them and left a drop of his blood so when someone was strong enough and reached the Hegemon level they could devour the Autarch's blood and the Aeonians basically become "transfused" with his blood and truly become the children of the Autarch.
  • For RWX's works, the formula is usually the same.

You can conceive children at any level. However, the stronger you are, and the more special your race is, the harder it is. This trope is usually iron clad, even in western fantasy. Otherwise, a long lived, special power race would just breed and overrun the world.

>the longer your lifespan is, the harder it is to procreate. For balance.
    >the stronger your race is, the harder it is to procreate. For balance.
    >in cultivation stories, the higher your level, the harder it is to procreate. Since the stronger you are, the stronger/more talented your children will be born. For balance.

Pretty sure that even at "Universe Creator/Controller" level you're able to have children, it'd just be pretty damn hard. But you have an eternity for it, too, which is nice.