Request to RWX:PLEASE TRANSLATE 'THE GODSFALL CHRONICLES'

GUYS gather up and lets donate for godsfall chronicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited November 11
    GUYS gather up and lets donate for godsfall chronicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow good thing you are ignorant.

Or do you perhaps just not care?
  • care for what?
  • care for what?
    I see, so it's simple ignorance. I will only give you the short version.

Ren explained himself why he temporarily halted translations of TGC. I can't be bothered to look up the source but it's somewhere on WW.

And if you think I am rude. Well yes, I indeed am. Your lack of consideration deserves not much kindness!
  • lail said:
    care for what?
    I see, so it's simple ignorance. I will only give you the short version.

Ren explained himself why he temporarily halted translations of TGC. I can't be bothered to look up the source but it's somewhere on WW.

And if you think I am rude. Well yes, I indeed am. Your lack of consideration deserves not much kindness!
    Hey mister smart guy or better say bitch(cause you want to be rude),first i havent seen any post(i checked 2 days ago to find what was going on), second dont be a bitch behind your laptop,be a bitch in front of me,third and most important bitch, millennials suffer from depression its a common think in our time. 20% of the the Americans around 18-40 suffer from depression, its  a new fashion BITCH,its nothing to worry about and last be a bitch and  have your ass spanked in your real life and come to talk like a little bitch that you are in my post. F**U bitch live your miserable life!!!!
  • Aleksandros said:
    Hey, don't force your depression on me. And calling me bitch is akin to calling me 'apple'. Sorry, this does not trigger me (maybe).

But on the same note: My life is most definitely not miserable and I am not from the USA. I am around 7 000 km away from the borders of the USA.

Anyway, why not swallow your rudeness, apologize for your uncouth behaviour and kindly ask for a link to Ren's explanation?
  • lail said:
    Aleksandros said:
    Hey, don't force your depression on me. And calling me bitch is akin to calling me 'apple'. Sorry, this does not trigger me (maybe).

But on the same note: My life is most definitely not miserable and I am not from the USA. I am around 7 000 km away from the borders of the USA.

Anyway, why not swallow your rudeness, apologize for your uncouth behaviour and kindly ask for a link to Ren's explanation?
    You were rude without reason bitch, go to every blog and spend your miserable life in the forum(as you do in every comment in every post), and again thats my last answer to you bitch,Fuck off my tone is what you deserve and what you take in your life FUCK OFF
  • lail said:
    Aleksandros said:

You were rude without reason bitch, go to every blog and spend your miserable life in the forum(as you do in every comment in every post), and again thats my last answer to you bitch,Fuck off my tone is what you deserve and what you take in your life FUCK OFF
    "Mum he was rude to me first so I can kill his whole family as compensation" - thoughts of Aleksandros 2017. I don't know how old you are and I don't care. Get some manners.
  • lail said:
    Aleksandros said:

Don't go ahead of yourself claiming whatever you want. I told you on three occasions as to why I see no reason to be civil towards you. It's your fault not reflecting on your mistake but instead getting triggered!

Ah right. You are being very unreasonable. Oh and yes, you went ahead and called me again bitch. It doesn't mean anything to me. It's like calling me a "spring". I don't feel insulted. Go try something else or calm down, think rationally and reply as such.

Being polits to others won't hurt you!
  • Be happy. Ren decided to continue only because of you.

http://m.wuxiaworld.com/godsfall-updated-finally-b1c44/
  • lail said:
    Aleksandros said:

Wow, stop being such a bitch.
This discussion has been closed.