Li Qiye's Talent

According to wiki, Li Qiye's Fate Palace and Life Wheel is at Mortal Level. Will our dear mc improve his talent in the future with his knowledge or will he be stuck with his talent? 

Comments

• I dont know if this is a spoiler for you or not but in chapter 346-347 he got the Wordly Prime Liquid and with it he transformed his body in a Primordial Body, something even better then tripple saint talents. Its also said that if the Black Dragon King had the Wordly Prime Liquid he could have gotten even more physiques so I think that it can be considered that he has something on the level of a Immortal Fate/Wheel or maybe even better.
  • oicueio said:
    I dont know if this is a spoiler for you or not but in chapter 346-347 he got the Wordly Prime Liquid and with it he transformed his body in a Primordial Body, something even better then tripple saint talents. Its also said that if the Black Dragon King had the Wordly Prime Liquid he could have gotten even more physiques so I think that it can be considered that he has something on the level of a Immortal Fate/Wheel or maybe even better.
    He is far from it.
    He don't need a saint Life Wheel because he have the best Longevity Law and the best Longevity treasure in Nine  and don't need a saint Fate Palace because he have his experience with merit laws, because of that, a primordial body who alows him to have 13 fate palaces is th best
  • IamLiQiye said:
    According to wiki, Li Qiye's Fate Palace and Life Wheel is at Mortal Level. Will our dear mc improve his talent in the future with his knowledge or will he be stuck with his talent? 
    Li Qiye doesn't need talent and from what I remember he doesn't really ever change his talent lvl, because from my understanding and the MC's explanations the talent in life wheel and fate palace is more like a good starting point.

Li Qiye was from the beginning a simple mortal shepherd who was rearing goats and then walked into the demon cave which is the reason for why his talent is so low. But he has experience from billions of years of cultivation so he doesn't need to improve his talent because he is already godlike, which is kinda what I think the author want's to convey. Because Li Qiye is simply the best at everything and normal ways to measure someone's worth is useless on Li Qiye because he is too awesome.
  • Talent is irrelevant beyond when the people in his sect harass him for having so little of it.  By the time anything of meaning happens he has enough treasures/powerful skills to kill people multiple full realms above him.
  • mortal fate has a unique trait as well. it was mentioned in the early chapters. mortal fate, physique etc. can train immortal versions of all laws. which u would normally need saint level one's. it's just wayy harder
  • mortal fate has a unique trait as well. it was mentioned in the early chapters. mortal fate, physique etc. can train immortal versions of all laws. which u would normally need saint level one's. it's just wayy harder
    That "unique trait" is only to physique
  • edited November 2017
    To be honest, his physiques didn't even matter even before he got the Primordial Chaos Body, because he already had an Immortal Longevity Treasure with the greatest Longevity Law, along with an absolute perfect Immortal Physique Scripture, not to mention the Immortal Emperor Fate Law. That alone was enough to make both his mortal fate and mortal physique stronger than most geniuses.
  • IamLiQiye said:
    He doesn't need to because it's either irrelevant or he knows a way to bypass the limitations.
    Fate Palace basically controls the "leveling" and "technique learning" speed. Li Qiye already basically knows the techniques he wants to learn, has stockpiles of materials to increase his cultivation and has enough knowledge and experience to figure out any technique he sees but doesn't know.
    Life Wheel controls longevity and how much you can "power" techniques, both are represented by Blood Energy. One of the first things he does is get what is essentially a bottomless ocean of Blood Energy and a technique that lets him burn Blood Energy at higher rates for stronger (less efficient) returns, letting him go all out whenever he wants and not injure his longevity,