Sithe Leader Yi Yeer

I know that Yi Yeer is the only other person in the Desolate Universe to go down the Ultimate Path and I know Ji Ning’s path was the Dao of the sword obviously but what Dao did Yi Yeer reach the ultimate path with?

Comments

• I know that Yi Yeer is the only other person in the Desolate Universe to go down the Ultimate Path and I know Ji Ning’s path was the Dao of the sword obviously but what Dao did Yi Yeer reach the ultimate path with?
    Dao of Light, I think.
  • there are actually quite a few who do follow the ultimate path its just that they have refined a chaosverse
  • NastyNato said:
    there are actually quite a few who do follow the ultimate path its just that they have refined a chaosverse

Yeah, I think I remember a mention in the big spoiler thread that one universe(not the Sithe one, though) actually has ten dudes at Ultimate Autarch/Supreme Sovereign level.
  • edited November 9
    its the strongest one that has 40* supreme sovereigns, and over 10 ultimate eternal emperors
  • The strongest chaosverse has 40 supreme sovereigns and over 10 ultimate eternal emperors, the only ultimate supreme sovereigns at the end of the story are Ji Ning and Sith UC (actually Sith chaosverse birthed 3 others ultimate supreme sovereigns, Yi Yeer invades Ji Ning's chaosverse to bind its core and become an UC). Only ultimate supreme sovereigns can bind chaosverses to become UCs, all the other chaosverses don't have an UC because they haven't got any ultimate supreme sovereigns.
  • tombec94 said:
    The strongest chaosverse has 40 supreme sovereigns and over 10 ultimate eternal emperors, the only ultimate supreme sovereigns at the end of the story are Ji Ning and Sith UC (actually Sith chaosverse birthed 3 others ultimate supreme sovereigns, Yi Yeer invades Ji Ning's chaosverse to bind its core and become an UC). Only ultimate supreme sovereigns can bind chaosverses to become UCs, all the other chaosverses don't have an UC because they haven't got any ultimate supreme sovereigns.
    +1

• tombec94 said:
    The strongest chaosverse has 40 supreme sovereigns and over 10 ultimate eternal emperors, the only ultimate supreme sovereigns at the end of the story are Ji Ning and Sith UC (actually Sith chaosverse birthed 3 others ultimate supreme sovereigns, Yi Yeer invades Ji Ning's chaosverse to bind its core and become an UC). Only ultimate supreme sovereigns can bind chaosverses to become UCs, all the other chaosverses don't have an UC because they haven't got any ultimate supreme sovereigns.
    iirc they only have two ultimate supremes: UC and Yi yeer. And strongest Chaosverse has 5 ultimate emperors.