Devil's Son-in-Law spoilers

2

Comments

  • sky said:
    tobajas said:
    Are my posts disappearing because they need approval after being edited?They're
    Alright last try now, and won't edit
  • i'm surprised that the MC wives let Liya  annoy them i thought that most of them are stronger than the MC
  • Knight8 said:
    i'm surprised that the MC wives let Liya  annoy them i thought that most of them are stronger than the MC
    Lala Liya is actually stronger than all the wives when she is first introduced. At that point in the story the MC is stronger then all his wives and Lala Liya is pretty much on par with him just slightly weaker.
  • Royal demons like Sia and Isabella are weaker than her?
  • Knight8 said:
    Royal demons like Sia and Isabella are weaker than her?
    Youre ignoring age factors his sia and Isabelle haven't lived even 2 centuries while lala liya has lived at least 10 times that age. Usual demon cultivation increases more with time. Mc and those with mc are exception coz of existence of cheat, but it still takes time.
  • Okay nothing to ruin a story like a crazy lesbian who keeps harassing the heroines and doesn't get what no means. (Shirai Kuroko)

    Any information on where the system came from? On the previous page there was something about the 7 treasures containing the soul of Lucifer so what's his role in the story because I'm near chapter 700 and he wasn't mentioned yet.

    About Duoduo, how does she come back? I get that Catherine gave birth to her but is she really the same person as before? Also is she still a phoenix or did she become a human/devil hybrid?
  • how much does she(crazy loli dragon)harass the heroines?
  • Knight8 said:
    how much does she(crazy loli dragon)harass the heroines?
    It's not that much, just a few times, what happens is for instance when she first joins she goes up and kisses them and rubs their butts or when he rescues her life she promises to reward him with a kiss but also tells him that of course the kiss will be given to each of his wives and not him.
  • zwendra said:
    Okay nothing to ruin a story like a crazy lesbian who keeps harassing the heroines and doesn't get what no means. (Shirai Kuroko)

    Any information on where the system came from? On the previous page there was something about the 7 treasures containing the soul of Lucifer so what's his role in the story because I'm near chapter 700 and he wasn't mentioned yet.

    About Duoduo, how does she come back? I get that Catherine gave birth to her but is she really the same person as before? Also is she still a phoenix or did she become a human/devil hybrid?
    There are two kinds of gods in that world one is spiritual god and second is paramount gods. Paramount gods are those which were born out of human and demon worlds and were under rule of spiritual god. Spiritual god came to be coz of existence of chapter of ruin and creation. Mcs system is a part of creator who created chapter of ruin, creation, death and life. Spiritual god is unable to control chapter of death and life which became body of Lucifer. Paramount gods started war with spiritual gods in order to regain their freedom and they sealed him. But it was all planning of spiritual god he polluted minds of paramount gods and they started slaughtering each other and this was dusk of gods. Lucifer plays important role to end both wars. His role is to make mc understand chapter of life and death. Mc was able to understand chapter of ruin and creation from books in devil and human world. This was shortcut to him controlling the system and becoming a creator who created the chapters and the gods!

    Duoduo is a pheonix so as long as there is a body which can host her rebirth she can achieve infinite rebirths but there is certain risk of dying in process. Duoduo achieved rebirth from body of Catherine first became her body had royal blood of pheonix which was nearly same as first generation of Asmodeus clan in purity. So it had resonance with duoduo when Catherine makes last and 5th nirvana breakthrough duoduo saves Catherine from dying by eating nirvana fire it had mutation and she was able to achieve rebirth through body of Catherine when mc and she did xxx after nirvana rebirth. From Catherine she achieved humoniod rebirth instead of real pheonix shaped rebirth.
  • Knight8 said:
    how much does she(crazy loli dragon)harass the heroines?
    She keeps harassing them even later and to be honest she's really annoying for the whole series she does not mend her ways even till the end.
  • but it's only grope and kissing or she goes beyond that
  • Knight8 said:
    but it's only grope and kissing or she goes beyond that
    What more can she do? Its not like she has a d? Its only to that extent
  • sky said:
    zwendra said:
    Okay nothing to ruin a story like a crazy lesbian who keeps harassing the heroines and doesn't get what no means. (Shirai Kuroko)

    Any information on where the system came from? On the previous page there was something about the 7 treasures containing the soul of Lucifer so what's his role in the story because I'm near chapter 700 and he wasn't mentioned yet.

    About Duoduo, how does she come back? I get that Catherine gave birth to her but is she really the same person as before? Also is she still a phoenix or did she become a human/devil hybrid?
    There are two kinds of gods in that world one is spiritual god and second is paramount gods. Paramount gods are those which were born out of human and demon worlds and were under rule of spiritual god. Spiritual god came to be coz of existence of chapter of ruin and creation. Mcs system is a part of creator who created chapter of ruin, creation, death and life. Spiritual god is unable to control chapter of death and life which became body of Lucifer. Paramount gods started war with spiritual gods in order to regain their freedom and they sealed him. But it was all planning of spiritual god he polluted minds of paramount gods and they started slaughtering each other and this was dusk of gods. Lucifer plays important role to end both wars. His role is to make mc understand chapter of life and death. Mc was able to understand chapter of ruin and creation from books in devil and human world. This was shortcut to him controlling the system and becoming a creator who created the chapters and the gods!

    Duoduo is a pheonix so as long as there is a body which can host her rebirth she can achieve infinite rebirths but there is certain risk of dying in process. Duoduo achieved rebirth from body of Catherine first became her body had royal blood of pheonix which was nearly same as first generation of Asmodeus clan in purity. So it had resonance with duoduo when Catherine makes last and 5th nirvana breakthrough duoduo saves Catherine from dying by eating nirvana fire it had mutation and she was able to achieve rebirth through body of Catherine when mc and she did xxx after nirvana rebirth. From Catherine she achieved humoniod rebirth instead of real pheonix shaped rebirth.
    So in the end mc is an existence above paramount and spiritual gods? If I get it right he gets to rule ruin, creation, life and death. But Asura is mainly concentrated on ruin and since mc beat him he became a kind of avatar of mc that mc can urge but his main body can't use asuras ruin abilities so does that change?
  • zwendra said:
    sky said:
    zwendra said:
    Okay nothing to ruin a story like a crazy lesbian who keeps harassing the heroines and doesn't get what no means. (Shirai Kuroko)

    Any information on where the system came from? On the previous page there was something about the 7 treasures containing the soul of Lucifer so what's his role in the story because I'm near chapter 700 and he wasn't mentioned yet.

    About Duoduo, how does she come back? I get that Catherine gave birth to her but is she really the same person as before? Also is she still a phoenix or did she become a human/devil hybrid?
    There are two kinds of gods in that world one is spiritual god and second is paramount gods. Paramount gods are those which were born out of human and demon worlds and were under rule of spiritual god. Spiritual god came to be coz of existence of chapter of ruin and creation. Mcs system is a part of creator who created chapter of ruin, creation, death and life. Spiritual god is unable to control chapter of death and life which became body of Lucifer. Paramount gods started war with spiritual gods in order to regain their freedom and they sealed him. But it was all planning of spiritual god he polluted minds of paramount gods and they started slaughtering each other and this was dusk of gods. Lucifer plays important role to end both wars. His role is to make mc understand chapter of life and death. Mc was able to understand chapter of ruin and creation from books in devil and human world. This was shortcut to him controlling the system and becoming a creator who created the chapters and the gods!

    Duoduo is a pheonix so as long as there is a body which can host her rebirth she can achieve infinite rebirths but there is certain risk of dying in process. Duoduo achieved rebirth from body of Catherine first became her body had royal blood of pheonix which was nearly same as first generation of Asmodeus clan in purity. So it had resonance with duoduo when Catherine makes last and 5th nirvana breakthrough duoduo saves Catherine from dying by eating nirvana fire it had mutation and she was able to achieve rebirth through body of Catherine when mc and she did xxx after nirvana rebirth. From Catherine she achieved humoniod rebirth instead of real pheonix shaped rebirth.
    So in the end mc is an existence above paramount and spiritual gods? If I get it right he gets to rule ruin, creation, life and death. But Asura is mainly concentrated on ruin and since mc beat him he became a kind of avatar of mc that mc can urge but his main body can't use asuras ruin abilities so does that change?
    He became the creator. The one who created all. So he can create ruin creation death and Life by the end of the series. Ending of series was really abrupt. In last chapter last boss was spiritual boss and in last chapter mc broke through and killed spiritual god with but a glance. This happened in half chapter. Since i read with mtl im not really clear as to what happened. It was a mess. But by seeing how it goes he got control over human and devil world along with all rules and stuff. All people are under him. Those who became gods under him are also under his jurisdiction so he is supreme with no fear of getting killed by rebellion of sorts
  • Sounds good. So he doesn't get the elf empress because of Blanche. Too bad. Anyone have more information about Veronica. Who is she what's her story and how is she involved in arthur being sent to devil world>
  • zwendra said:
    So in the end mc is an existence above paramount and spiritual gods? If I get it right he gets to rule ruin, creation, life and death. But Asura is mainly concentrated on ruin and since mc beat him he became a kind of avatar of mc that mc can urge but his main body can't use asuras ruin abilities so does that change?
    If I remember correctly Asura is, in fact, a part of Bennon soul that she sent into him to slowly take over his body when he first opens the silver box, since Bennon is possessing the silver box. Asura then somehow merges with a part of the system, namely ruin and then fakes itself as being another part of him. It is a bit unclear on this part if Asura is still a part of Bennon trying to take over his body or if Asura somehow after merging with a part of the system becomes a separate entity that tries to take over the MC. The reason for it being unclear is that when the MC first talks to Bennon she tells him that after she sent a part of her soul into him she lost contact with it, but could feel it was still alive until a while later when it disappeared. 

    So from the beginning, the system is a power of creation and ruin that was slowly making the MC create a new universe inside of himself, it's simply that the MC mostly uses the power of creation and doesn't want to accept the power of ruin that Asura is allowed to keep using the ruin side, when he finally accepts the power of ruin he defeats Asura and Asura becomes an avatar of the MC. I personally thought it was a bit unclear with Spiritual gods since at one point they find a gods corpse which also inhabits a universe hinting at it being similar to the MC. But in short, my understanding is that Paramount gods are like the gods his friends/wives become and a spiritual god is like the divine envoy in the system world. While MC is supposedly a step higher than the two since he can appoint those kinds of positions and create something new.
  • Okay didn't know the stuff about asura but does mc ever master ruin himself. Because his avatar (asura) can use many ruin powers while mc's main body can't it's kind of weird.
  • zwendra said:
    Okay didn't know the stuff about asura but does mc ever master ruin himself. Because his avatar (asura) can use many ruin powers while mc's main body can't it's kind of weird.
    He mastered it and also condition for making child for him is to master them. He can make a kid of ruin he did make one with athena. He also is planning to make child of creation with veronica and i think considering how death and life chapters are equal to ruin and creation understanding them also let's mc makes kids. In total his kids born are pheonix duoduo. One child with athena his name i am not sure about. One is planned with Veronica.

    As for back story of vernoica. She is first love of arthur the one who mc took body over. She is reason arthur was sent to demon world. She is sacrificial victim for ruler of abyss and half of her soul was joined to ruin herself . She tries to suppress the ruin part but it sometimes take over and she loses control. Mc kills her and her soul is revived into system and she becomes his diving attendant. Also a wife. Takes care of his sexual activities in soul form since mc really liked doing it with Bennon. Also has a child planned with mc coz she can withold his seed of creation!
  • edited November 18
    I'm getting kind of annoyed with mc being toyed around with by powerful experts. Now theres this new false god in artificer tower in blood fiend empire who has put some mark in his soul.

    Whats going on with Tiffany? He talks about her being a key but shes harem member right?

    Does he eventually gain full control of 'Heavenly wheel' or does it stay incomplete?
  • Ye, Tiffany is a harem member. She married the mc after blood fiend emperor force that as part of agreement in exchange of BFE joining the tripartite
  • But she has a double personality. One of them I see falling for him but the other one is cold and absolutely loyal to Satan. Can't imagine she'll be able to live after she's outlived her use.
  • zwendra said:
    But she has a double personality. One of them I see falling for him but the other one is cold and absolutely loyal to Satan. Can't imagine she'll be able to live after she's outlived her use.
    Nah, she isnt really loyal to satan, she only followed his order so that satan will help her find her mom in exchange for her helping with his task
  • Ok but I still don't quite get Veronica. Why does Samuel say that arthur loving her is awkward with her status? The guy is a prince right so why couldn't he just marry her even if Lanbith was supposed to be the legal wife?
  • zwendra said:
    Ok but I still don't quite get Veronica. Why does Samuel say that arthur loving her is awkward with her status? The guy is a prince right so why couldn't he just marry her even if Lanbith was supposed to be the legal wife?
    She was the Princess of another fallen empire which was of equal strength to 2 great empires right now. It was destroyed by joint coordination of 2 great empires and Church coz that empire fell and started conducting ceremonies to bring ruin. She was married to Arthur's uncle forecfully by the Arthur's father. That's why her status is awkward to mc.
  • zwendra said:
    I'm getting kind of annoyed with mc being toyed around with by powerful experts. Now theres this new false god in artificer tower in blood fiend empire who has put some mark in his soul.

    Whats going on with Tiffany? He talks about her being a key but shes harem member right?

    Does he eventually gain full control of 'Heavenly wheel' or does it stay incomplete?
    He gained control over heavenly wheel but it was pretty useless to mc. And you will stay annoyed for whole series since mc can't help but let his lover's and friends first be half dead before this pushover flips the table. She's a harem member. She can only be a background character. Her existence itself is even lower than side characters.
  • sky said:
    zwendra said:
    Ok but I still don't quite get Veronica. Why does Samuel say that arthur loving her is awkward with her status? The guy is a prince right so why couldn't he just marry her even if Lanbith was supposed to be the legal wife?
    She was the Princess of another fallen empire which was of equal strength to 2 great empires right now. It was destroyed by joint coordination of 2 great empires and Church coz that empire fell and started conducting ceremonies to bring ruin. She was married to Arthur's uncle forecfully by the Arthur's father. That's why her status is awkward to mc.
    Sooo he ntr's his uncle? I thought this author was also into the whole virgin heroine thing. After all even Isabella turned out not to have slept with all her husbands
  • zwendra said:
    sky said:
    zwendra said:
    Ok but I still don't quite get Veronica. Why does Samuel say that arthur loving her is awkward with her status? The guy is a prince right so why couldn't he just marry her even if Lanbith was supposed to be the legal wife?
    She was the Princess of another fallen empire which was of equal strength to 2 great empires right now. It was destroyed by joint coordination of 2 great empires and Church coz that empire fell and started conducting ceremonies to bring ruin. She was married to Arthur's uncle forecfully by the Arthur's father. That's why her status is awkward to mc.
    Sooo he ntr's his uncle? I thought this author was also into the whole virgin heroine thing. After all even Isabella turned out not to have slept with all her husbands
    Technically, Arthur was ntred by his uncle. And mc has no relation with uncle so he also ntr's Arthur, after all even after all this time vernoica loved Arthur. As for Isabella they're were husband's in name only with no power she just drugged them and they had illustions. The person she loved and wanted to do it with turned out to be a women so it's obvious she would be a virgin. I won't consider isabellas case to ntring anyone since there was no love and those husband's were dead. If anything her lover was a female I won't take it as a NTR since she was used by that love. If you consider marring a widow to be NTR then I would say stop your thoughts there it's gonna turn into a social issue
  • Wait wait a woman?? What's up with that? I don't consider marrying a widow ntr but does that mean uncle is dead? Sorry I just don't like the idea of some weird old dude having slept with mc's harem member but maybe that's just me.
  • zwendra said:
    Wait wait a woman?? What's up with that? I don't consider marrying a widow ntr but does that mean uncle is dead? Sorry I just don't like the idea of some weird old dude having slept with mc's harem member but maybe that's just me.
    His uncle was very old man and he died within a year and within married period he most likely didn't touch her. Anyways it doesn't even matter since Veronica died and her body was destroyed mc took her soul into system and had s*x with her there. He loved doing s*x in soul form since the time of having done it with belina. So he enjoy doing it with vernoica after belina stopped doing it with him 
  • zwendra said:
    Wait wait a woman?? What's up with that? I don't consider marrying a widow ntr but does that mean uncle is dead? Sorry I just don't like the idea of some weird old dude having slept with mc's harem member but maybe that's just me.
    http://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/teen-model-sells-virginity-highest-bidder-was-a-businessman-from-abu-dhabi-4944651/lite/

    Bruh u should start getting real. Virgin wives are rare these days. Get used to that idea.
Sign In or Register to comment.