World of cultivation

When is zou me going to seriously practice in the sword? Im at chapter 168

Comments

• When is zou mo going to kill little mountain jie only jindan ? When is zou mo going to advance to jindan and when is zou mo going to meet some sect members from wu king sword mountain after they abandoned him?
  • For the first question, he never really does seriously practice the sword, instead, he deeply invests into magic array knowledge, the tombstone also changes and improves some his body technique which makes him more of a physical punch kind of MC, later on, the evil mister in his soul sea convinces him to start practicing, I think it was called Yaoi techniques, was a while since I read it, but it' the powers that the elemental demons use. He then starts to mix magic arrays with the elemental magic of the Yaoi and later on also starts adding in the body techniques of the physical demons, can't remember their name. But he pretty much mixes the three kinds of powers of humans, elemental demons and physical demons after he finds out that everything is based on magic arrays, and he's a genius in that department. 

On the other questions I don't really remember except for the last one, he never really meets up with his old sect again except for his senior martial brother the one who is his friend and a sword fanatic. The two of them joins together with a bunch of other people to form a new sect.
  • tobajas said:
    For the first question, he never really does seriously practice 9the sword, instead, he deeply invests into magic array knowledge, the tombstone also changes and improves some his body technique which makes him more of a physical punch kind of MC, later on, the evil mister in his soul sea convinces him to start practicing, I think it was called Yaoi techniques, was a while since I read it, but it' the powers that the elemental demons use. He then starts to mix magic arrays with the elemental magic of the Yaoi and later on also starts adding in the body techniques of the physical demons, can't remember their name. But he pretty much mixes the three kinds of powers of humans, elemental demons and physical demons after he finds out that everything is based on magic arrays, and he's a genius in that department. 

On the other questions I don't really remember except for the last one, he never really meets up with his old sect again except for his senior martial brother the one who is his friend and a sword fanatic. The two of them joins together with a bunch of other people to form a new sect.
    thank you for your answers.
    Who is the love interest i know its an OTP? And will he be participating in anymore tournents?
  • thank you for your answers.
    Who is the love interest i know its an OTP? And will he be participating in anymore tournents?
    Not sure what you mean by OTP, but his one and only real love interest is the mute girl who has scabs all over her body except for her two feet. I don't think there was any more tournaments after the first big one.
  • tobajas said:
    Not sure what you mean by OTP, but his one and only real love interest is the mute girl who has scabs all over her body except for her two feet. I don't think there was any more tournaments after the first big one.
    I dont remember any mute girl when did she appeard?
  • tobajas said:
    I dont remember any mute girl when did she appeard?
    She appears fairly early on, I don't remember her name but she comes into the story shortly after the MC leaves the starting area. A while after the MC is driven away from the island or whatever it was that he was put in charge of, he builds a city and uses it as a base. During that time they find a dying girl who has scabs all over her body except for her two feet, that the MC keeps ogling. She is unable to speak from what I can remember but she follows the MC all the time and protects him.