will yun che be able to use 《Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities》

《Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities》 is currently with jasmine but is in the  future if it is with yun che then till extent do you think he will be able to use it.《Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities》 is currently in contract with jasmine and it was stated that her negative emotions will release the strength of the《Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities》but the question here arises will it even be able to be a strong attack because we know jasmine's profound strength is of divine master but the wheel does not work on divine power  but negative energy s the time the wheel was sealed by the evil god one would think it has recovered some energy but i think it did not because the place that it was sealed contain negative energy but at BP star the place had negative energy because f the wheel sure it would be stabilized by now but I think now its attack depends upon the negative energy of its user jasmine as at least killed a million people "BY HERSELF" so i guess except for yun che currently she is the most suitable person to use the wheel but we know that yun che 's  kill count is far greater than her so according to my theory his attack froom the wheel should be far greater than jasmine but there is no information of its current range but just thinking about yun che using the wheel when he goes mad makes me excited not to forget he also has SSP so he can use the diminished version of World Destroying Poison: Life Extinguishing Myriad Calamities