Started reading yesterday , will the story get better?

Found the rating of this novel to be good so started reading.

Now im at chapter 45 , hmm i feel like the author wrote this novel for 12-14 year old age group kids similar to mc , the AI chip concept is complete nonsense and flawed but im still reading hoping that this story will get better .

also im getting this  harry potter , gamer(korea manga)  vibes when reading which i never liked.

so what i want to know is , will it get any better or should i drop ?

Comments

• It's one of the top novels for a reason. This novel is definitely not for kids lol, just keep reading.
  • u gotta just accept mc is not a good guy. everything he des is for his own benefit. once u get used to that the novel is awesome 
  • edited October 2017
    Leylin is one of my favorite most badass xianxia Mc..he’s very calculative and manipulative, i tell you, the story really does get better, but a bit slow at the start, definitely not for kids, really not for kids and it isn’t like harry potter or whatever, more like d&d(dungeons and dragons) later on..wizards from the harry potter universe would shit hemselves in this world..lol
  • mangobite said:
    Found the rating of this novel to be good so started reading.

Now im at chapter 45 , hmm i feel like the author wrote this novel for 12-14 year old age group kids similar to mc , the AI chip concept is complete nonsense and flawed but im still reading hoping that this story will get better .

also im getting this  harry potter , gamer(korea manga)  vibes when reading which i never liked.

so what i want to know is , will it get any better or should i drop ?

Na, it's a book for children. You'd rather go back to your animes and mangas.