when yun che going to tell his parents about his identity ?

Comments

• If you mean telling them about previous lifes then I doubt that it will happen anytime soon. I bet that he will return to BPS and finally tell them in next several hundred chapters but it's only a wild guess.
  • What identity? He was reborn as his real self. iirc  His second life was the one that was atypical.
  • edited October 2017
    Rewrite said:
    What identity? He was reborn as his real self. iirc  His second life was the one that was atypical.
    That's correct. 

He was originally the crippled Xiao Che but then he died due to poisoning, the MoS activated and reincarnated him. 

He reincarnated on ACC and was found and raised by the medical saint Yun Gu, who named him Yun Che. Later on Yun Che died again by jumping off of Clouds End Cliff (ref.chapter 1), which caused him to be reincarnated again.

Although this time it's more like reviving than reincarnating since he's back in his original body as Xiao Che.

What would even be the point in telling his parents(yes they are his original parents) all of that?
  • Probably only if Yun Gu recovers his memories from YC's past life.
  • Well do Jasmine know about his identity clearly (completely) ??
  • @ozro
    No! She never read his memories like GC and Phoenix did so she doesn't know his life experiences completely
  • Yun Gu ? When did Che become Gu ?
    Free Your Mind
  • ozro said:
    Well do Jasmine know about his identity clearly (completely) ??
    She does know about the things I said in my previous comment.
    Yun Gu ? When did Che become Gu ?
    Yun Gu is the Medical Saint, Yun Che's former master.