Questions about the story

Hi,

I just started the story but I am wondering if I should continue...

Some things are annoying me from the start and I would like to kow if it changes.

I have the feeling that the author is assuming that we already know a lot and because of this doesn't explain a lot of things...

like... What the hell is a spiritual pulse??? What is a "Dong Fa" spiritual art? Do the explonations come later? Is it always like that throughout the entire novel? (being bombarded with terms that are not explained)

thanks

Comments

• edited October 2015
    This is a sequel to WDQK and BTTH so certain things are assumed but I'm pretty sure Dong Fa is explained and spiritual pulse is probably just sensing with spiritual energy.
    Gong Fa should be ranged/magic attacks. Just as a sidenote this Xianxia is not really hard to read for me so its hard to say what you consider terms unexplained.
  • Well for now I've tear till chapter 11 and I still don't know his age... just weird...
    Anyway I've read part of the spoiler thread and I think I'll just drop it. It seems pretty annoying 
  • edited December 2015
    alecb said:

Well for now I've tear till chapter 11 and I still don't know his age... just weird...

Anyway I've read part of the spoiler thread and I think I'll just drop it. It seems pretty annoying 
    i didnt have much of an impression early either. it is the type of xianxia with a really late start like ATG where it doesnt start getting epic til ch 40+ i mean i was literally barely hanging on until chapter 40ish and almost ditched it.

for this i forgot exactly what chapter but he is a real genius very strong too he can crush those a few levels above him easily. 
  • edited December 2015
    the first volume of ATG. u took me to a time of great struggle my friend...
  • why the translation still at 141? no translator again?
  • Clyne said:

why the translation still at 141? no translator again?

He's on a month long break. Closed doors cultivation of you will. But should be back soon
    yea but http://www.wuxiaworld.com/tgr-chapter-140-141/ says he will resume translation on december 29th..
    its new year already T_T.
    im not rushing him cause its christmas and new years but as a loving fan.... its a pretty painful wait T_T that almost a month long cliffhanger at that part... it hurts xD.

• Clyne said:

He's on a month long break. Closed doors cultivation of you will. But should be back soon
    yea but http://www.wuxiaworld.com/tgr-chapter-140-141/ says he will resume translation on december 29th..
    im not rushing him cause its christmas and new years but as a loving fan.... its a pretty painful wait T_T that almost a month long cliffhanger at that part... it hurts xD.

So a new chapter was just released and the Tls have indicated that they will be trying to accelerate the pace. We should be all smiles now right?
  • You could try reading the raws with a dictionary never tried it but you might learn something.
  • Clyne said:

So a new chapter was just released and the Tls have indicated that they will be trying to accelerate the pace. We should be all smiles now right?
    was hoping for it but its been 3 days since ch 142 so dont mind me im just going to start crying again *goes to dark corner*