Chu Yuechan(Little fairy) - Theories

Where do you think Chu Yuechan is?
You think she might be with another guy? thinking about his personality might be no, but if he has saved her and she accepts that YC is dead?
You can put your theories here ...

Comments

• Some Master may have found her wandering around, resovler accepting as a disciple, and training her? If she is with another guy, assuming that YC is dead, the feeling of being rescued would not be the same as YC when he rescued her?
  • Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.
  • Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.
    why? would the author not want to surprise the public? and she thinks he's dead, plus he never fucked her, it was not going to be NTR
  • john10123 said:
    Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.
    why? would the author not want to surprise the public? and she thinks he's dead, plus he never fucked her, it was not going to be NTR

Wanting to surprise your readers =/= from throwing shit at their faces. No form of NTR happens on Mars' novels, you should take that crap elsewhere.

Moreover, who never fucked her? Are you reading the story? Yuechan went missing because she was pregnant to begin with...
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited October 1
    Ophis said:
    john10123 said:
    Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.

Wanting to surprise your readers =/= from throwing shit at their faces. No form of NTR happens on Mars' novels, you should take that crap elsewhere.

Moreover, who never fucked her? Are you reading the story? Yuechan went missing because she was pregnant to begin with...
    I was wrong when I said I never fucked her, what I wanted to say was that he never betrothed her, so he was not going to be considered NTR.
    But this is a theory, not what I want it to happen, I prefer that it be rescued by someone who accepts it as its disciple, and with that, it can see the YC somewhere in the divine realm.
  • edited October 1
    NTR still happens regardless of betrothal or not - in fact I would argue more often than not it's towards individuals that aren't betrothed.
    Perhaps a better word should be used, as "betrothed" is very specific, which NTR isn't really.
  • Right now she living happily with her daughter far from civilization...
  • I bet she's in the God realm. Either her or Xia QingYue will definitely be up there. She's been gone for 800+ chapters and I hope the author reveals her soon but in terms of plot, I feel like they'll reunite before he finds Jasmine. 
  • The reason I say she's in the God realm is because the founder of frozen cloud asgard has made frequent visits to the blue pole world so little fairy might've encountered her when she was escaping heavenly sword. 
  • isn't the sect he joined the one FCA founder was from?  I hope its soon that we meet Little Fairy or Xia again, I would think that if they are in god realm somewhere related to FCA is were they would be.
  • I think that she is with the dragon god clan, and they could find her because of her child.
    I mean, that child was born from the dragon god seed, judging by the name the real power of this thing is that something related from the dragon god is growing from the "seed" and healing yuechan was a side effect.
    A cool plot would be that the child has the purest lineage among the clan and is worshiped like Xue'er on the divine phoenix sect. 

Also, as yun che keeps getting new legacies and there is nothing special about this seed, the future children with other wifes would be much stronger and thats sad.
  • xexel said:
    I think that she is with the dragon god clan, and they could find her because of her child.
    I mean, that child was born from the dragon god seed, judging by the name the real power of this thing is that something related from the dragon god is growing from the "seed" and healing yuechan was a side effect.
    A cool plot would be that the child has the purest lineage among the clan and is worshiped like Xue'er on the divine phoenix sect. 

Also, as yun che keeps getting new legacies and there is nothing special about this seed, the future children with other wifes would be much stronger and thats sad.

I believe children should stronger than their parents. 
  • It has now 95% possibility that Little Fairy is in the Snow Song Realm.
  • It has now 95% possibility that Little Fairy is in the Snow Song Realm.
    Why?
  • 100% chance she's in this forum
  • 100% chance she's in this forum
    :lol: