Chu Yuechan(Little fairy) - Theories

Where do you think Chu Yuechan is?
You think she might be with another guy? thinking about his personality might be no, but if he has saved her and she accepts that YC is dead?
You can put your theories here ...

Comments

• Some Master may have found her wandering around, resovler accepting as a disciple, and training her? If she is with another guy, assuming that YC is dead, the feeling of being rescued would not be the same as YC when he rescued her?
  • Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.
  • Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.
    why? would the author not want to surprise the public? and she thinks he's dead, plus he never fucked her, it was not going to be NTR
  • john10123 said:
    Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.
    why? would the author not want to surprise the public? and she thinks he's dead, plus he never fucked her, it was not going to be NTR

Wanting to surprise your readers =/= from throwing shit at their faces. No form of NTR happens on Mars' novels, you should take that crap elsewhere.

Moreover, who never fucked her? Are you reading the story? Yuechan went missing because she was pregnant to begin with...
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited October 2017
    Ophis said:
    john10123 said:
    Any form of netorare more advanced than Lingxi and Juechen will never happen.

Wanting to surprise your readers =/= from throwing shit at their faces. No form of NTR happens on Mars' novels, you should take that crap elsewhere.

Moreover, who never fucked her? Are you reading the story? Yuechan went missing because she was pregnant to begin with...
    I was wrong when I said I never fucked her, what I wanted to say was that he never betrothed her, so he was not going to be considered NTR.
    But this is a theory, not what I want it to happen, I prefer that it be rescued by someone who accepts it as its disciple, and with that, it can see the YC somewhere in the divine realm.
  • edited October 2017
    NTR still happens regardless of betrothal or not - in fact I would argue more often than not it's towards individuals that aren't betrothed.
    Perhaps a better word should be used, as "betrothed" is very specific, which NTR isn't really.
  • Right now she living happily with her daughter far from civilization...
  • I bet she's in the God realm. Either her or Xia QingYue will definitely be up there. She's been gone for 800+ chapters and I hope the author reveals her soon but in terms of plot, I feel like they'll reunite before he finds Jasmine. 
  • The reason I say she's in the God realm is because the founder of frozen cloud asgard has made frequent visits to the blue pole world so little fairy might've encountered her when she was escaping heavenly sword. 
  • isn't the sect he joined the one FCA founder was from?  I hope its soon that we meet Little Fairy or Xia again, I would think that if they are in god realm somewhere related to FCA is were they would be.
  • I think that she is with the dragon god clan, and they could find her because of her child.
    I mean, that child was born from the dragon god seed, judging by the name the real power of this thing is that something related from the dragon god is growing from the "seed" and healing yuechan was a side effect.
    A cool plot would be that the child has the purest lineage among the clan and is worshiped like Xue'er on the divine phoenix sect. 

Also, as yun che keeps getting new legacies and there is nothing special about this seed, the future children with other wifes would be much stronger and thats sad.
  • xexel said:
    I think that she is with the dragon god clan, and they could find her because of her child.
    I mean, that child was born from the dragon god seed, judging by the name the real power of this thing is that something related from the dragon god is growing from the "seed" and healing yuechan was a side effect.
    A cool plot would be that the child has the purest lineage among the clan and is worshiped like Xue'er on the divine phoenix sect. 

Also, as yun che keeps getting new legacies and there is nothing special about this seed, the future children with other wifes would be much stronger and thats sad.

I believe children should stronger than their parents. 
  • It has now 95% possibility that Little Fairy is in the Snow Song Realm.
  • It has now 95% possibility that Little Fairy is in the Snow Song Realm.
    Why?
  • 100% chance she's in this forum
  • 100% chance she's in this forum
    :lol:
  • She can be in the Dragon God Realm (or sth similar) I guess. She's not on Blue Pole Star. It's impossible for her to deceive Jasmine. She can't also be dead since she's marked as Yun Che's woman. Author will put her out from nowhere in most unexpected and inappropriate moment to make things difficult for main character. It can be simmilar a story to Xia Yuanba's. When the child was born it happens some abnormal signs and was spotted by some divine experts.
  • Little Jie will find them
  • I have a theory though that leans more towards her having gotten a little more than just his Dragon body. With her destroyed profound vein I wonder if she had not received his as well thus the ability to regain her profound vein as a mimic of the EG's along with all 54 entrances opened as his were. Going along with this she encountering trouble way he did would have picked up the wind and earth seeds while now living within one of the microcasms like the one at the sword villa where YC got the water seed. Would mean his daughter would not just be dragon body but also have EG veins.
  •  I doubt there would be a second EG veins cause thats like one of, if not the best profound veins in all of the ATG universe so the chances are near zeros. If it were to happen, it would be a toned down version or something like that.
  • There's definitely a connection between Feixue and Little Fairy. Seems like every god and beast likes to leave their kids and inheritance on the Blue Pole planet. Little Fairy could have been left on the planet by some god person, possibly related to Feixue. They rescued Little Fairy and found something interesting in her child.

Here's what I suspect could happen. I suspect Yun Che will meet Little Fairy very soon but their child has some special powers and was kidnapped by some party in the god realm. He then has to go all revenge mode on them, giving him more power-ups before meeting Jasmine.
  • Bluekirby said:
    There's definitely a connection between Feixue and Little Fairy. Seems like every god and beast likes to leave their kids and inheritance on the Blue Pole planet. Little Fairy could have been left on the planet by some god person, possibly related to Feixue. They rescued Little Fairy and found something interesting in her child.

Here's what I suspect could happen. I suspect Yun Che will meet Little Fairy very soon but their child has some special powers and was kidnapped by some party in the god realm. He then has to go all revenge mode on them, giving him more power-ups before meeting Jasmine.
    how can their be a connection when jasmine was with yun che if little fairy had anything to do with gods or anything you would think jasmine would find out about and tell him. also all yun che said was they look similar in the realm of gods their are trillions of people some will be bound to look the same.
  • I thinlk she willa be found by Ling Kun, and becouse it's Mars she will be in crystal coffin in coma like state still pregnant.
    Kah, kah Havenly Star.
  • edited January 4
    I insisted that Hanyi grabbed her and he would use to threaten Yun Che
  • edited January 5
    I have a few theory.
    1. When the child is born due to the sheer purity of bloodline it alarmed the dragon god realm in realm of gods and either her or the child(most likely female) is the dragon queen.
    2. She is in some kind of time seal on  and is found by ling jie.
    3. Yun che has the samasara mirror and most likely the profound ark has some relation to world needle (most likely world needle has lost its power like sky poison pearl) . Also the eternal heaven pearl should be in his pocket sooner or later so in the final part when the start is about to end he will travel back in time and save little fairy.[《although it is too absurd and not this authors style of dealing things  but still highly possible》]
  • john10123 said:
    Some Master may have found her wandering around, resovler accepting as a disciple, and training her? If she is with another guy, assuming that YC is dead, the feeling of being rescued would not be the same as YC when he rescued her?
    How the heck do you even think that little fairy will even regard anyone else other than yun che
  • edited January 5
    I have a few theory.
    1. When the child is born due to the sheer purity of bloodline it alarmed the dragon god realm in realm of gods and either her or the child(most likely female) is the dragon queen.
    3. Yun che has the samasara mirror and most likely the profound ark has some relation to world needle (most likely world needle has lost its power like sky poison pearl) . Also the eternal heaven pearl should be in his pocket sooner or later so in the final part when the start is about to end he will travel back in time and save little fairy.[《although it is too absurd and not this authors style of dealing things  but still highly possible》]
    1. Highly unlikely because the dragon realm isn't even close to bps and it isn't in the eastern god realm, plus if being born with a pure bloodline could alarm another realm or world shouldn't the flame god realm also have that same ability and would be able to find feng xue'er with it since they both inheritors of beast true gods.
    Also chu yuechan doesn't have any dragon blood line it only healed her merdians so unlikely she is the queen as for his child (if she) should be less than 10 year old it should be impossible for her to be married already be the top 3 beauty of the whole god realm.
    2. this should be the most possible out of your three listed
    3.this would be plain dumb no offence

if i'm not mistaken someone said that the bps arc is still unfinished so i believe she might in a place where only above divine lord or the evil god successor could go, i don't know how but it might be some bs like their child has the evil god veins as well so she could enter the place something along that
  • naroootoo said:
    Hanyi never came to bps. And for a fact in a few chapters later he will die.

• fugi123 said:
    I have a few theory.
    1. Highly unlikely because the dragon realm isn't even close to bps and it isn't in the eastern god realm, plus if being born with a pure bloodline could alarm another realm or world shouldn't the flame god realm also have that same ability and would be able to find feng xue'er with it since they both inheritors of beast true gods.
    Also chu yuechan doesn't have any dragon blood line it only healed her merdians so unlikely she is the queen as for his child (if she) should be less than 10 year old it should be impossible for her to be married already be the top 3 beauty of the whole god realm.
    2. this should be the most possible out of your three listed
    3.this would be plain dumb no offence

if i'm not mistaken someone said that the bps arc is still unfinished so i believe she might in a place where only above divine lord or the evil god successor could go, i don't know how but it might be some bs like their child has the evil god veins as well so she could enter the place something along that
    Little fairy is clearly declared to gain some extra benifits from the virgin seed which includes a little bit of bloodline also dragoon queen is just a title and if not for the fact that realm of good  could sense jasmine powers and bloodline then how could the be seperated
  • naroootoo said:
    Hanyi never came to bps. And for a fact in a few chapters later he will die.

Do not forget that Hanyi has already come to this planet more than once