Who was the old man who taught men's hao the seal the heavens hex

i can't remeber if he had any other relevance to the story but I find it hard to believe that some random man was able to teach him what became the 9th hex 

Comments

• i can't remeber if he had any other relevance to the story but I find it hard to believe that some random man was able to teach him what became the 9th hex 
    he was a guy who taught him a move that could tap into the mountain and seas power which he then used as a basis in that it showed him a good direction to take the 9th hex.

i think he was mentioned in the mountain and seas war? but yeah his use was to show off his unique spell
  • Meng Hao actually couldn't find any traces of that man after the war with the 33 heavens, there wasn't even a record of him dying, he mysteriously disapeared after Meng Hao fully learned the move that he used as the basis for his 9th hex..... take what you want from that
  • Since Meng Hao was such a big part of Shui Dongliu the man who taught Meng Hao the control guide to the Mountain and Sea realm just might’ve been him.