Looking for novel that is similar to novels like MGA, CSG, PMG, Desolate Era,

Hey Guys & Gals,
Like the title says I am looking for a novel that is similar to the novels mention in the title.

What I am looking for:
  • Supreme genius (CSG/Desolate Era) or hidden Genius (Weak to Strong very fast, MGA for example)
  • Cunning Protagonist (isn't required) he can either be ruthless or both too.
  • Pref if they use sword as main weapon (CSG, PMG, Desolate Era) but if they just use Martial Arts or magic like in ISSTH then its fine too.
  • Story takes place over multiple planets/realms/dimensions (isn't required but would be pref)
  • Has Romance (isn't required but would be pref)
  • Polygamy/Harem (isn't required but would be pref ) if limited to only 2 or 3 women. (Think MGA, PMG, ISSTH)
  • Doesn't have overly complicated cultivation system.
  • Medieval / Ancient era (Modern Setting would be interesting too havent seen any yet though
  • Xuanhuan or Xianxia genre (fantasy)
  • Novel can be Korean or Japanese too as long as protagonist is kinda OP (Think Tatsuya Shiba from Mahouka)
What I am NOT looking for:
  • I don't like videogame settings that have no purpose or a real storyline so don't recommend that plz (Think The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor or Zhan Long)
  • Dumb ass protagonist that acts on his emotions (for example a hothead that walks into a trap knowing its a trap without a plan).
  • Ladies man/womanizer protagonist, I don't like a protagonist that every woman seem to fall the moment they meet him.
  • Sci-fi
  • Gun action
  • Undead or horror stuff
  • Comedy (looking for some mature & serious stuff it can have some comedy but It shouldn't be the focus)
  • Wuxia genre

Comments

• did you try The Divine Throne of Primordial Blood? (really like, had a good start might seem dull a bit after a certain period but than picks up once more) (has romance)
    Peerless Battle Spirit, 
    Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation
    War Sovereign Soaring the Heavens
    lord xue ying (better attempt at DE from the same author (my opinion based on the fact that i read both from beginning to end)
    otherworldly evil monarch
    invincible (similar to PMG)
    ancient godly monarch (same author as PMG just 100% better than PMG but has those similar vibes to PMG)
    martial world
    true martial world (sequel to ^ however doesnt spoiler MW)
    the magus era
    the invincible dragon emperor (the sister of the mc in this novel is brilliant and an amazing side character, still similar to PMG, AMG and the like)
    limitless sword god
    plundering the heavens
    forty milleniums of cultivation (sci fi, might not be a thing for you, but really good, it had a decent start 1-70, than went downhill for a while and started picking up again in the 100s)
    you might also like 
    immortal mortal (deceiving name) pretty quick story and quite enjoyable
    you might also like stealing the heavens if you get a chance...

well here is a list i guess, you can find more using novelupdates.com with the find series function or just using the rankings, most of the stuff you want is what is usually really popular i guess...

have fun

• edited September 27
    Heya DeathStroke96 thanks for the suggestions!
    A long list for sure to check out  :) I did try out martial world or true martial world cant remember if I tried them both or one or the other think they were oke I personally wouldn't give it a 5/5 at this time more like 3/5 (think I only read up to like chapter 11-21 or something). I also read the first few chapters from ancient godly monarch but I couldnt get into it mabye I should push through the first dozen or so before it really starts going?

What novel from this list would you suggest I should read first based on my criteria above? Or what do you think is really A-grade story that I should check out first from this list? Also I tried looking at novelupdates.com but its kinda hard to get a sense of what the story is about from the summaries most of the times. Thats why I am asking fellow readers :)

• edited September 27
    agm is pretty meh at the first 50 or so chapters (personally dropped, than picked it up once more, and got surprised that it was quite decent), it starts getting better afterwards... invincible dragon emperor is similar to agm btw, but the start is much better imo, plus the sister of mc makes the novel even more awesome...
    mw and tmw, mw wasnt the greatest thing at the beginning stages either, it started getting good in the fifties, as for tmw i can only say that the first 5 chapters were cringe and the novels first 150 can be considered the best that you can find just about anywhere, and then its quality drops slightly but not much until 500, author gets into a bit of a slump for a while, but than it picks up once more...

from this list, i would suggest lord xue ying, its good and really worth it, i would also suggest giving primordial blood a certain go! otherworldly monarch is also decent with a fair amount of humour, but also seriousness... 

but once more this is on my personal opinion, i would also suggest for you to go to NU, and check out the pages for these novels, and perhaps you would be attracted to others from this list that might suit your taste more...

• edited November 3
    one of my favorites is  Against the Gods (ATG) 
    with Types like MGA and SOTR the fights for example are rather short either the protagonist overpowers them completely. but with ATG the fights are so intense, the chapters are really long too.and from all the novels that I'm reading I feel ATG can carry me on an emotional level.

thus ATG is my recommendation :)
  • dyanmo said:
    with Types like MGA and SOTR the fights for example are rather short either the protagonist overpowers them completely. but with ATG the fights are so intense, the chapters are really long too.and from all the novels that I'm reading I feel ATG can carry me on an emotional level.

I read ATG but thought it was only so so. I felt like the plot wasnt picking up fast enough / it wasnt really clear which way the story was heading so. That coupled with the fact that my fav female chara, Chu Yuechan, only has a role in the beginning of the serie and disappears after that made me drop ATG. Chu Yuechan was seriously one of my fav female character in any chinese webnovel EVER so I was super disappointed she got written out of the story.
  • Revassin said:
    dyanmo said:

I read ATG but thought it was only so so. I felt like the plot wasnt picking up fast enough / it wasnt really clear which way the story was heading so. That coupled with the fact that my fav female chara, Chu Yuechan, only has a role in the beginning of the serie and disappears after that made me drop ATG. Chu Yuechan was seriously one of my fav female character in any chinese webnovel EVER so I was super disappointed she got written out of the story.
    Funny enough this is the exact reason i dropped ATG too, i think everyone who fell in love with Chu Yuechan dropped it lol.
  • edited November 20
    Malicre said:
    Revassin said:
    dyanmo said:

Funny enough this is the exact reason i dropped ATG too, i think everyone who fell in love with Chu Yuechan dropped it lol.
    Going offtopic for a moment. She was such an unique character in comparison to other love interests she didn't fall in love with him right away or became religiously devoted too him like a lot of other love interests seem to do. She was a complex character that was trying to sort out her feeling over the course of the story. I feel we need more of these type of love interests, characters with deep conflicting emotions that influences the decisions with regards to the main character.