Xiao Yan wifes

1° Ya Fei, Yunyun and Yi Xian accept the invitation to live with him? Did they see his lover? Or do they marry him?
2° Does he invite other girls besides them?
3° What happens to their son?

Has anyone who has read tgr can respond?

Comments

• john10123 said:
    1° Ya Fei, Yunyun and Yi Xian accept the invitation to live with him? Did they see his lover? Or do they marry him?
    2° Does he invite other girls besides them?
    3° What happens to their son?

Has anyone who has read tgr can respond?
    1: his relationship with ya fei and yun yun (i believe) stays that of a little brother and big sisters. also, since he's oblivious to xiao yi zian feelings towards him (he thinks of her like family or a super close friend) they never get together. she's also to blame since she never really gave any hints that she likes him other than her inner thoughts and slight shifts in her emotions, unlike xuner who pretty clearly showed her feelings and the tsundere medusa who occasionally acted coquettish towards him. i think yi xian was content with staying with xiao yan, even if not as his lover. 
    2: the only other girls besides them that could be romantically involved are na lan and lin qing but both don't really get mentioned at the EoS. i think na lan had the guilt of "paying for her actions" as a deterant to ever confessing to xiao yan (and he might or might not have accepted her). not sure li qing was ever even viewed romantically. 
    3: his son with xun er, xiao lin, is only mentioned at the EoS as being talented like his big sis, maybe even more, since he has di blood of both gu clan and xiao clan and his parents both had super pure bloodlines. idk if he went with xiao yan and the others to the other world or not. he's kinda just ignored.