Ji Ning's Cultivation Levels

Can someone list out the Cultivation Level of Ji Ning After Daolord and what volume and chapter he reached said cultivation level.

The translation is still at v32 and i just want to read ahead on the chapters where ning rekts everyone.

Comments

• jhncanson said:
    Can someone list out the Cultivation Level of Ji Ning After Daolord and what volume and chapter he reached said cultivation level.

The translation is still at v32 and i just want to read ahead on the chapters where ning rekts everyone.
    V32 he breakthroughs to third step daolord, becoming the 2nd strongest daolord.
    V34 he breakthroughs to 4th step daolord, he wrecks one of dao alliance cities killing a bunch of EE and making others flee. At this point he basically is at the hegemon level.
    V38 he fails his daomerge but after failing he menages to understand the eternal form of the omega sword dao. At this point he basically has the power of a supreme sovereign but can't fully use it because his truesoul is dispersing after the daomerge failure. He can easily squash every level of eternal emperor at this point.
    V43 he reverses the truesoul dispersion, at this point daomerge is a joke for him because he already understood the eternal omega sword dao. He becomes an omega/ultimate class eternal emperor (above all other EE classes), the first in his primordial chaos universe. Also at this point only his primaltwin remains alive, his true body died, but don't worry he used a perfected version of the azureflower technique to become stronger than ever (the body of his primaltwin becomes stronger than his true body's). At this point he is a monster, he has the same power of a supreme sovereign, also he trains a bunch of daos other than the sword to the hegemon level then fuses these daos in his eternal omega sword dao (note that he started doing this after failing the daomerge).
    V45 he becomes an ultimate/omega class supreme sovereign, being the first in his primordial chaos universe he binds the primordial chaos universe core becoming UC (universe controller, not universe creator like in CD and ST. these novels aren't linked with DE). At this point only other UCs can battle him in the void outside the 9 primordial chaos universes, inside their primordial chaos universes UCs are invincible becouse they control the universe core(also note that only another primordial universe has an UC, it's the sith clan UC, they are the main enemy in the last books of the novel, they invade ning's primordial universe, they were also the enemies during the ancient war, they will be mentioned soon in the translation).
  • tombec94 said:
    jhncanson said:

V32 he breakthroughs to third step daolord, becoming the 2nd strongest daolord.
    V34 he breakthroughs to 4th step daolord, he wrecks one of dao alliance cities killing a bunch of EE and making others flee. At this point he basically is at the hegemon level.
    V38 he fails his daomerge but after failing he menages to understand the eternal form of the omega sword dao. At this point he basically has the power of a supreme sovereign but can't fully use it because his truesoul is dispersing after the daomerge failure. He can easily squash every level of eternal emperor at this point.
    V43 he reverses the truesoul dispersion, at this point daomerge is a joke for him because he already understood the eternal omega sword dao. He becomes an omega/ultimate class eternal emperor (above all other EE classes), the first in his primordial chaos universe. Also at this point only his primaltwin remains alive, his true body died, but don't worry he used a perfected version of the azureflower technique to become stronger than ever (the body of his primaltwin becomes stronger than his true body's). At this point he is a monster, he has the same power of a supreme sovereign, also he trains a bunch of daos other than the sword to the hegemon level then fuses these daos in his eternal omega sword dao (note that he started doing this after failing the daomerge).
    V45 he becomes an ultimate/omega class supreme sovereign, being the first in his primordial chaos universe he binds the primordial chaos universe core becoming UC (universe controller, not universe creator like in CD and ST. these novels aren't linked with DE). At this point only other UCs can battle him in the void outside the 9 primordial chaos universes, inside their primordial chaos universes UCs are invincible becouse they control the universe core(also note that only another primordial universe has an UC, it's the sith clan UC, they are the main enemy in the last books of the novel, they invade ning's primordial universe, they were also the enemies during the ancient war, they will be mentioned soon in the translation).
    Can you list which chapters per volume? 

just a simple list would suffice like.

DaoLord 3rd step - V32 Ch##
    DaoLord 4th step - v34 Ch##

etc. etc.

It's really hard to find the exact chapter in a volume in lnmtl as they are barely understandable.
  • edited September 2017
    3rd step is chapter 18 so next chapter Ren releases
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    3rd step is chapter 18 so next chapter Ren releases
    oh wow. So it happens at the current arc where they fight for jadeseals.

Though it would be very cliche if he breakthoughs during a fight, seen that too many times in animes.
  • Lets clear some confusion at the moment.

Ji Ning at the 4th Step is almost, almost as strong as Supreme Sovereign.
    When he is an Eternal Emperor he is the strongest dude among his side (Peak Supreme Sovereign)
    When he becomes SS, he simultaneously become UC. (N/A Power lvl)
  • edited September 2017
    wait. he fails his dao-merge and loses his true body?

Doesn't he have that talisman given to him by that guy whose disciple got killed and to gain favor with the Paragon of Pills he gave a Dao-lord level talisman which serves as like a second life? I thought the theory behind it was if you die you can get revived? Howd he lose his body then?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • wait. he fails his dao-merge and loses his true body?

Doesn't he have that talisman given to him by that guy whose disciple got killed and to gain favor with the Paragon of Pills he gave a Dao-lord level talisman which serves as like a second life? I thought the theory behind it was if you die you can get revived? Howd he lose his body then?
    Correct, though those events don't happen at the same time.

That talisman is used to survive after the attack of one of the Sacred City lords. He obtains a similar one in the Azureflower Estate, but they aren't effective for 4th tier Daolords with an Omega Dao.

He lost his body because he fought too hard at one point after his Daomerge failure, so his truesoul ran out and dissipated.
  • Ayakashi said:
    Lets clear some confusion at the moment.

Ji Ning at the 4th Step is almost, almost as strong as Supreme Sovereign.
    When he is an Eternal Emperor he is the strongest dude among his side (Peak Supreme Sovereign)
    When he becomes SS, he simultaneously become UC. (N/A Power lvl)
    You are wrong, when JN is a 4th step daolord he is at the level of an ordinary hegemon, peak hegemons who own an alternate universe or sith weapons are a lot stronger than him. JN becomes as strong as a SS when he fails the daomerge because he menges to understand the eternal omega sword dao, at that point he is stronger than any EE. When he is 4th step he tames a primordial chaos beast, the fire bird, who is as strong as a SS but has little intelligence, so peak hegemons respect him out of fear of the beast not because of ning's personal power
  • Does the rest ever get to know that ning is only at the 3rd level? Before reaching the 4th level obviously.
  • Does anyone have the full list of the cultivation levels for the novel? Starting from the base level. I forgot the names and cant find the thread anywhere <span>:pensive:</span>
  • LigerCero said:
    Does anyone have the full list of the cultivation levels for the novel? Starting from the base level. I forgot the names and cant find the thread anywhere <span>:pensive:</span>
    Yes, some people have the full list.
  • LigerCero said:
    Does anyone have the full list of the cultivation levels for the novel? Starting from the base level. I forgot the names and cant find the thread anywhere <span>:pensive:</span>
    Houtian
    Xiantian
    Zifu
    Wanxiang
    Primal
    Void (Earth Immortal)
    Celestial Immortal / Empyrean God
    True Immortal / True God
    Ancestral Immortal / Elder God
    World God / Chaos Immortal
    Daolord (4 steps)
    Eternal Emperor
    Autarch
  • Thank you kindly
  • remember there are also the different tiers of world gods, daolords and eternal emperors

NOT INCLUSIVE OF OMEGA DAO CULTIVATORS

World god
    5th tier - new world god (weakest)
    4th tier - consolidated dao (2nd weakest)
    3rd tier - master class world gods (3rd strongest, is when you have completely gained all insights from the outer prime essences of a universe)
    2nd tier - supreme world gods (2nd strongest, comprehended 1 supreme dao)
    1st tier - transcendent world god (strongest, comprehended and fused 2 or more supreme daos)

Daolords (note only for daolords of the 4th step)
    4th tier - normal daolord of the 4th step (weakest)
    3rd tier - daolord with a stronger dao (2nd weakest)
    2nd tier - daolord of the fourth step that has comprehended 1 supreme dao (2nd strongest)
    1st tier - daolord of the fourth step that has comprehended and fused 2 or more supreme daos
    (Omega daolords of the third step are on the 1st tier and when they reach the fourth step do not need to care about daolords anymore)

Eternal Emperor
    4th tier - weak emperor (weakest, comprehended a weaker dao to reach eternity, and are hunted and killed by stonger daolords - ex: emperor melobo)
    3rd tier - average emperors ( 2nd weakest, comprehend a stronger dao - ex: emperor solesky)
    2nd tier - archons ( 2nd strongest, comprhended and reached eternity with 1 supreme dao - ex: archon silksnow)
    1st tier - hegemon (strongest, comprehended and reached eternity with 2 or more fused supreme daos - ex: hegemon brightshore)

Omega eternal emperors are generally on par with ordinary autarchs ( I didn't list the stages of autarchs cause the translation hasn't reached that far yet)

• remember there are also the different tiers of world gods, daolords and eternal emperors

NOT INCLUSIVE OF OMEGA DAO CULTIVATORS

World god
    3rd tier - master class world gods (3rd strongest, is when you have completely gained all insights from the outer prime essences of a universe)
    1st tier - transcendent world god (strongest, comprehended and fused 2 or more supreme daos)

Daolords (note only for daolords of the 4th step)
    4th tier - normal daolord of the 4th step (weakest)
    3rd tier - daolord with a stronger dao (2nd weakest)
    2nd tier - daolord of the fourth step that has comprehended 1 supreme dao (2nd strongest)
    1st tier - daolord of the fourth step that has comprehended and fused 2 or more supreme daos
    (Omega daolords of the third step are on the 1st tier and when they reach the fourth step do not need to care about daolords anymore)

Eternal Emperor
    4th tier - weak emperor (weakest, comprehended a weaker dao to reach eternity, and are hunted and killed by stonger daolords - ex: emperor melobo)
    3rd tier - average emperors ( 2nd weakest, comprehend a stronger dao - ex: emperor solesky)
    2nd tier - archons ( 2nd strongest, comprhended and reached eternity with 1 supreme dao - ex: archon silksnow)
    1st tier - hegemon (strongest, comprehended and reached eternity with 2 or more fused supreme daos - ex: hegemon brightshore)

Omega eternal emperors are generally on par with ordinary autarchs ( I didn't list the stages of autarchs cause the translation hasn't reached that far yet)

If we are talking about tiers i would add otherverse lords and also emperors owning sithe artifacts/weapons (both stronger than hegemons). There are daolords and emperors who have undergone the ritual sacrificium, they are more powerful than ordinary daolords and emperors, and also exalts, who are stronger than any emperor but weaker than autarchs. Lastly i'll add something about omega daos: omega cultivators are always at the apex of their tier, sometimes they can even battle/kill cultivators of the next tier if they know strong techniques/secret arts. The next step is the eternal omega daos achieved through daomerge (note that they can be understood even if a cultivator fails his/her daomerge), an omega eternal emperor is instantly on par with "ordinary" autarchs. To reach the omega autarch level a cultivator must understand and fuse multiple hegemon level daos in his eternal omega dao, while fusing daos omega emperors become a bit stronger than ordinary autarchs. Also keep in mind that cultivators can reach the autarch level in more than one dao. The truth about an eternal omega dao is that it embodies the whole source for that dao, reaching the autarch level in an omega dao allows the source to evolve and the chaosverse to gain power.
  • I didnt include the special types of cultivators such as the sithe, otherverse lords and omega dao cultivators becuase they dont comprise the majority of the cultivators of the chaosverse. When we talk about tiers and all that Ning generally only refers to the specific levels of power and not the wider range. Realmslord windgrace is still a hegemon, hes just a more powerful hegemon, so therefore he would be placed on the first tier, but on the higher end of it, this is the same with the sithe exalts, since they are slightly more powerful they would be placed higher than otherverse lords but are still in the hegemon level. Like ning when he was at the third step, he was at the higher end of the first tier daolord level, but when he was at the fourth he could ignore daolords and fight powerful emperors. Likewise the omega emperors are also emperors, but they would be more powerful than hegemons thus ignoring them and fighting autarchs. The omega dao cultivators are just too heaven defying to really be put on the scale.
  • tombec94 said:
    If we are talking about tiers i would add otherverse lords...
    No I wouldn't really add them tbh. Otherverse lords are just Hegemons who,well, are the leaders of an Otherverse. This doesn't necessarily represent their battle power, since their insights into dao are basically the same as most other Hegemons.
  • I didnt include the special types of cultivators such as the sithe, otherverse lords and omega dao cultivators becuase they dont comprise the majority of the cultivators of the chaosverse. When we talk about tiers and all that Ning generally only refers to the specific levels of power and not the wider range. Realmslord windgrace is still a hegemon, hes just a more powerful hegemon, so therefore he would be placed on the first tier, but on the higher end of it, this is the same with the sithe exalts, since they are slightly more powerful they would be placed higher than otherverse lords but are still in the hegemon level. Like ning when he was at the third step, he was at the higher end of the first tier daolord level, but when he was at the fourth he could ignore daolords and fight powerful emperors. Likewise the omega emperors are also emperors, but they would be more powerful than hegemons thus ignoring them and fighting autarchs. The omega dao cultivators are just too heaven defying to really be put on the scale.
    tombec94 said:
    No I wouldn't really add them tbh. Otherverse lords are just Hegemons who,well, are the leaders of an Otherverse. This doesn't necessarily represent their battle power, since their insights into dao are basically the same as most other Hegemons.
    The tiers you listed are clearly levels of power otherwise the whole thing wouldn’t really have any meaning, it’s not like the tiers you listed are cultivation levels, so then why not include otherverse lords and hegemons owning sithe artifacts? Windgrace is on a completely different level compared to brightshore, and also not all hegemons are on par with each other, there are those who are closer to the autarch breakthrough because they understand more daos. Lastly exalts aren’t hegemons, they are autarchs from sithe chaosverse. Anyways I just wanted to add more info, nothing more.....
  • K then, sorry I took it out of hand.... :P
  • World god

"Supreme" and "Transcendent" world gods were used long before Supreme Daos became a thing. The guys JN fought in Allgod's estate had a "transcendent WG" but he got beaten down easily.
    He then had to grow in power during the floating islands trials and he didn't have a supreme dao still - didn't even have a regular "can become daolord when he wants" Dao.

Regular "transcendent WG" are barely scraping at below 1st step Daolord; WGs with Supreme Dao can kill regular 1st step Daolords, Multi Supreme Daos WGs can fight 2nd step Daolords, and Ji Ning with WG-level Omega Dao could slaughter regular 2nd step Daolords with ease.
  • edited January 4
    tombec94 said:
    It can be interpreted from sentences in translations from Ren's translations that Otherverse Lords have advantages in skill and power from owning a mini universe (not huge, but still, to me, sounds like slightly higher rated side-tier), through books 37, 38, and 39, including recent chapters from Book 39 for Hegemon donators.

Otherverse lords are not "just Hegemons who are leaders of an Otherverse". They do get considerable extra power and skills which, in the end, is part of their battle/survival power.

****SPOILERS for Book 38 and 39 below!!! Just warning those who don't want to read spoilers*****

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Book 38 in regards to the Otherverse Lord the Ice Peak army indirectly forces to transport them to the Flamedragon Universe (for Ji Ning), there is discussion how the otherverse Lords not only typically have above average power from their universe, but advantages such as hiding from a stronger power with ease in their controlled otherverse if the entity is stronger. This is brought up not only to point out the extra survivability and power (therefore part of their own "battlepower") but followed up by the story of how the leader of the Ice Peak Army "The Lonely King" managed to "once kill an otherverse lord by destroying his entire otherverse altogether, whether it was due to a third sith superweapon he had yet to reveal, or some special technique".

The extra power Otherverse Lords have from binding a universe is because they gain and are protected by the "prime essences of their own otherverse" which was discussed in 38, and again in book 39 chapter 5 is repeated, stating Ning's domain made by his Dao might would NOT kill an otherverse lord, but it would kill a Hegemon with ease. Therefore, they are not "just Hegemons who are leaders of a universe".

2) In book 39, which Ren has 5 chapters released to Hegemon donators, there is also discussion that gives an idea of "general" and "special" case scenarios that add to power rankings between these. *When the news spreads of how Darknorth slayed the Lonely King with a "single mere swing of his sword", Chapter 5 discusses how "only Exalted Autarchs (not common grade) and Sith Exalts would be capable of such a thing. Although the Sithe Exalts were weaker than the Autarchs, they were still definitely above the Otherverse Lords in power. They were unfathomably powerful and even faster than the Flamewing God. In a direct clash, the Flamewing God would be suppressed by a Sithe Exalt even though Flamewing had an indestructible body! Three Exalts working together had actually managed to capture it alive. In the cultivator civilizations, only Autarchs were capable of capturing Chaos Primordials."

So that entry has Autarchs above Sith Exalts, which already made sense from book 37 and 38 stating how they won the war vs the Sithe. On to point 3

3) Book 39 also mentions how Otherverse Lord Helong, through his [God Emperor's Apocalypse} Technique that is considered the same level of enlightenment and profoundness as the 15 levels of the [Heartsword] technique, would be able to take on the Primordial Chaos beast himself since the technique with his level of insight makes Helong above most otherverse lords. This part is just, as before, indicating the special cases that are exception to the general typical tier.