Talisman Emperor

2»

Comments

• edited December 2017
    When does that cunt Su Jiao die ?
  • Evaansan said:
    When does that cunt Su Jiao die ?
    Is that the guy that comes from the upper realm (immortal world)?
  • Iv only read a few hundred chapters MTL on styranet until it stopped working so I dont no proper names of the characters
  • No, the girl he was supposed to marry when he was young. I used google translate and the Su clan gets obliterated in ~20 chapters, so i guess i got my answer.
  • Yea she and her family is a mini antagonist towards the mc
  • Just a heads up the mc offends a powerhouse who is a prick from the immortal realm over falling for a woman and getting her pregnant (1st wifey) as she was an immortal in her past life who was a object of the guy from immortal realms crush
  • By the way what are the cultivation realms after Heavenly Immortal ?
  • edited December 2017
    Sorry i honestly cant remember the cultivation realms as they were weird names with styranet (when it was working) but the mc achieved Angel cultivation realm (mtl term) when he ascends to the immortal world, there are references to a Divine world above the immortal realm so there are definitely God cultivations realms aswell
  • Can someone list full harem and cultivation level list?
  • Major Spoiler on Chen Lingjun
    1st Samsara - Junior Brother of Supreme Religion Lord.
    2nd Samsara - second disciple of God Overflowing Mountain.
    3rs Samsara - Genius of Dao Sovereign Academy Yunfu Sheng.
    Current Samsara - Chen Linjun from Chen Family (Mortal Realm)
  • Just a heads up the mc offends a powerhouse who is a prick from the immortal realm over falling for a woman and getting her pregnant (1st wifey) as she was an immortal in her past life who was a object of the guy from immortal realms crush
    They are still not in his harem ? When are they going to be?
    They are still not in his harem ? When are they going to be?
    He sleeps with her on chapter 222 and finds out he has a child with her on chapter 411. He saved her from an arranged marriage to the guy from the immortal world later on as she is his woman (she also ends up loving the MC before this happens)