Congenital Realm 
    Violet Palace Realm
    Golden Hall Realm
    Yin-Yang Golden Core Realm
    Rebirth Realm
    Nether Transformation Realm
    Earthly Immortal Realm
    Heavenly Immortal Realm 

• Does anyone know who his harem members are? am at chapter 150 still not much romance at all.
  • Is it on lnmtl ? What is its name ?
  • When does he deal with bitch su clan?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • He never deals personally with the clan ... besides killing a couple of their members.

But 'someone' deals with them in the 150/160s ...
  • He never deals personally with the clan ... besides killing a couple of their members.

Who? The dad?
  • What's the harem
  • edited September 2017
    So i saw some people complaining about this novel because it's harem,  any spoilers on that from anyone who finished the novel ?? well i hope it isn't one of those half-assed harems that by the end of the novel one love interest is dead, another is in coma, etc, etc...and only one or two or them are alive.

you make me curious but you don't relieve me from my curiosity :(
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Can someone actually answer the spoilers?  

Does he get the Pixiu as a magical beast?

Who deals with the Su clan?

How does he deal with his mother's family clan?  

Where is the father?
  • Who deals with the Su clan?
    Bai Wanqing & family - the lady who got him the job in the restaurant.

• Who deals with the Su clan?
    Bai Wanqing & family - the lady who got him the job in the restaurant.

Who is she? I mean what is she? I know she was his neighbor? but what is her real self?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Will a kind sir please give harem spoilers? Is Du Qingxi a love interest? 
  • Will Chen Hao's arm ever going to be healed? I really can't imagine that it can't be healed if he advanced to some high cultivation realm, since it's an external injury. Also, I wouldn't like an idea about a strong cultivator who can't use his right arm ...
  • Will Chen Hao's arm ever going to be healed? I really can't imagine that it can't be healed if he advanced to some high cultivation realm, since it's an external injury. Also, I wouldn't like an idea about a strong cultivator who can't use his right arm ...
    I actually am fine about a cultivator with 1 arm, the master of Ji Ning of DE has a single arm and it felt like he was a badass, its just sad tho, but it could be good if handled properly imo but i am confused, was his arm disabled or cut? When i read it felt like it was cut and he had 0 chance of it getting treated unless it could grow back
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Bai Wanqing who is she and why she deals with su family????

• Who is the love interest?

• According to the baike.baidu site he has more then 20 dao companions.Here are some of them :

卿秀衣 - Qing Xiu Yi
    梵云岚 - Fan Yun Lan
    轩辕秀 - Xuanyuan Xiu
    甄流晴 - Zhen Liuqing
    梁冰    - Liang Bing
    小师妹 - Xiao Shimei
    崔青凝 - Cui Qingning
  • So 20+ harem members? 

• darkmanx1 said:
    According to the baike.baidu site he has more then 20 dao companions.Here are some of them :

卿秀衣 - Qing Xiu Yi
    梵云岚 - Fan Yun Lan
    轩辕秀 - Xuanyuan Xiu
    甄流晴 - Zhen Liuqing
    梁冰    - Liang Bing
    小师妹 - Xiao Shimei
    崔青凝 - Cui Qingning
    is  Bai Wanqing one of the love interest?
  • edited October 2017
    1. Is there immortality in this novel where they are able to live forever never having to Die and can live for eternity?

2. Will Bai Wanqing join Mcs harem?

3. Who cut off Mcs brothers arm and is it possible to get it fixed?
  • edited October 2017
    Novel ends with children from 3 women but he was ambushed by the other women who demanded an answer from him. He seems to be willing to accept all of them.
    No, Bai Wan Qiang doesn't join the harem, she remains an aunt.
    Also there are 2 more "layers" of cultivation realms after Heavenly Immortal. My interpretations may not be the same as the translators.
    Spoiler:
    Heavenly Immortal
    "Mysterious" Immortal
    Golden Immortal
    Saint Immortal
    Immortal King
    True God
    "Spirit" God
    Ancestor God
    Imperial Lord/"Domain Ruler"?? (This realm differs between 2 types of breakthrough methods, the latter is stronger as usual)
    Dao Lord 

IMO the book gets more interesting after he
    Spoiler:
    joins Ji Yu's school
    but thats quite deep in, maybe about halfway. Also i felt that the ending was quite good, but that may be because of the after-stories
  • edited October 2017
    era0fice said:
    Novel ends with children from 3 women but he was ambushed by the other women who demanded an answer from him. He seems to be willing to accept all of them.
    No, Bai Wan Qiang doesn't join the harem, she remains an aunt.
    Also there are 2 more "layers" of cultivation realms after Heavenly Immortal. My interpretations may not be the same as the translators.
    Spoiler:
    Heavenly Immortal
    "Mysterious" Immortal
    Golden Immortal
    Saint Immortal
    Immortal King
    True God
    "Spirit" God
    Ancestor God
    Imperial Lord/"Domain Ruler"?? (This realm differs between 2 types of breakthrough methods, the latter is stronger as usual)
    Dao Lord 

IMO the book gets more interesting after he
    Spoiler:
    joins Ji Yu's school
    but thats quite deep in, maybe about halfway. Also i felt that the ending was quite good, but that may be because of the after-stories
    Awsome thank me man I'm at chapter 63 and I guess there had to be realms after heavenly immortal!

1. Is there realm immortals in this novel like can you can become immortal and be able to live forever and never having to die if so do you have to reach earthly immortal for that or heavnly immortal?

2. If my question was correct above will be able to help make all the woman in his harem true immortals that are able to live forever and never having to die and being able to live for eternity
  • I hope this novel makes its way to LNMTL so that I can read it. Reading on Systranet isn't as enjoyable.
  • darkmanx1 said:
    According to the baike.baidu site he has more then 20 dao companions.Here are some of them :

卿秀衣 - Qing Xiu Yi
    梵云岚 - Fan Yun Lan
    轩辕秀 - Xuanyuan Xiu
    甄流晴 - Zhen Liuqing
    梁冰    - Liang Bing
    小师妹 - Xiao Shimei
    崔青凝 - Cui Qingning
    do you the full list of the harem members?
  • darkmanx1 said:

卿秀衣 - Qing Xiu Yi
    梵云岚 - Fan Yun Lan
    轩辕秀 - Xuanyuan Xiu
    甄流晴 - Zhen Liuqing
    梁冰    - Liang Bing
    小师妹 - Xiao Shimei
    崔青凝 - Cui Qingning
    do you the full list of the harem members?
    Up
  •  any spoilers
  • blazeing said:
     any spoilers
    I skimmed over next 50 or so chaps with mtl.
    Events are as such approx:

1) He passes the first trial of his cheat, he powers up a little there and the sword soul also becomes golden hall level I think
    2) When he comes out of his seclusion, he finds few Su family members hunting him for his treasures, he kills them all - abt 5 Golden hall + 1 guy even above - mostly with the help of the formation
    3) Goes to Dragon city for the competitions as he promised to those 3 guys in the trials and to meet his brother
    4) He finds his brother in a terrible condition but apparently he was being secretly monitored and trained by a super powerful guy above nether realm (among the strongest in the city), that master invites Chen Xi to meet his master who was the strongest guy in the region who recognizes Chen Xi (CX) as his junior brother as they are both related a little to the cheat of MC
    5) Su family and other allies start their run and chase with CX, in the trial CX ends up killing almost 100 members of Su clan and many of others as well
    6) In the competition/trial, he ends up finding a treasure of heavenly immortal which is the basis of the competition and refines it, another exterior group (some devil sect who was super strong in the past) also comes for it and they become enemies with CX due to it.
    7)That Bai lady comes again in the city but brings some heavenly immortal helpers to get her daughter who was abducted (yup she is from a super powerful family and also a very special place/maybe different world - same as CX's mother)
    8) Bai's helpers ends up wiping out the strongest clan (to save her daughter) and the Su clan (to help CX a little, she knows her mother i think or matters related to her)
    9) By the end if this arc, he promotes to peak violet realm I think both body training and cultivation
  • All of this in ~50 chapters ? The author doesn't waste time :o