Looking for the chapters Xiao Yan had sex with Xun'er

Can anyone tell me the exact chapters where the main character had sex with Xun'er please? Correct me if im wrong but i think they did it twice in total? Please let me know what those chapters are, thanks.

Also are Medusa and Xun'er the only ones that Xiao Yan had sex with? 

Comments

• That's good to hear i was certain that Xun'er was one of those heroines that are ''untouchable'' for the entire novel
  • edited September 2017
    It happens when he is attempting to absorb and consume the Purifying Lotus Demon Flame around 1521.  Her dad had no real problem with the relationship they had but asked that he waited until she reached the Dou Sheng level (level above Dou Zun) when her bloodline is more stable.before progressing to sex. 

As for the girls other than Medusa I can't be sure.  Other than those novels with extremely horny MCs or those where aging stops after a certain level those kind of scenes are very vague and easily missed especially with mtl.  What I can say though is that he's scene a lot of the girls that like him naked for one reason or another.
  • As far as i read(So 1554) he will only see Xun'er/Xiao Yi Xian, Cai Lin and Zi Yan naked, no other :o

As for sex, only with Medusa and Xun'er
  • I'm pretty sure he spent 3 days with yun yun before he left.. can't remember if they had sex then but that was the idea I got from mt.
  • edited September 2017
    Oh yeah, it wasn't that many.  I recall Xun'er, Cai Lin, Xiao Yi Xian, Qing lin, Yun Yun and Zi Yan became either became naked for one reason or another or stripped for treatment from Xiao Yan.
  • xaryte said:
    I'm pretty sure he spent 3 days with yun yun before he left.. can't remember if they had sex then but that was the idea I got from mt.
    i had the idea that his relationship with ya fei and yun yun never went past "siblings", tho yun yun might've thought of him differently.
    but who maybe they did f**k, but if they did idk why author would leave it vague like that.