Heavenly Profound Treasures

Translated by GodBrandy.
------------------------------------

1st -《Heaven Executing Ancestral Sword》(Heaven's Punishing Ancestral Sword)

Description: 

First among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures. A divine sword born from the holy and pure energy of the primordial universe. It was the first sword to exist in the primordial universe, the progenitor of the myriad weapons of the world. It ranks first among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures and has a great power that can go against the natural order of things.

Properties: 

Ancestor of every sword.

History: 

Obtained in the middle of the primordial chaos by the god of creation Moe, due to Moe’s honorable soul, it enabled him control its power to a certain degree. However, every use would consume 20% of his life span. After Moe lifespan’s complete depletion, which caused his death, it disappeared without a trace. Many years later, it appeared once again in the middle of the primordial chaos, giving birth to a ferocious battle between gods and devils, becoming the trigger that would bring an end to the era of gods and devils.

In the end, it was obtained by the dragon clan, however, they were incapable of controlling it and feared that the gods and the devils would snatch it. In the final part of the fierce battle between the gods and devils, it was thrown inside the well of rebirth, it disappeared without a trace since then.

Peculiarity: 

If used with the Primordial Seal of Life and Death, it will give birth to the ‘Battle Formation of Eternal Life’.

First owner:

None.

Current owner: 

None.

2nd -《Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities》

Description: 

Second among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures. Born from the primordial space’s negative and evil energy, it possesses the most destructive power of all. When this destructive power is released, it will be accompanied by the cry of a baby.

Properties: 

World destroying wheel.

History: 

It was obtained by the devils, however, since it was feared by all of them, it was therefore sealed. In the later stages of the battle between the god and the devils, the devil clan had no choice but to unseal it after their defeat.

Due to the long seal, its soul had accumulated an immense hatred and anger, after regaining freedom, it went wild. It took control of its host, the moon slaughter devil sovereign, and used everything in its power to massacre or poison to death the remaining gods and devils, bringing an end to the era of the gods.

After exhausting its power, it was sealed by the still alive Evil God on Blue Pole Star. After a million year, the Evil God’s seal is no longer there, but the wheel hasn’t been able to regain its power either.

Peculiarity: 

If used with the Heavenly Poison Pearl, it will give birth to the World Destroying Poison: Life Extinguishing Myriad Calamities.

First owner: 

Jasmine?

Current owner: 

Jasmine?

3rd -《Primordial Seal of Life and Death》

Description: 

Third among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures. Birthed in the heart of the primordial universe, its existence is linked to the primordial universe itself, as long as the primordial universe keeps existing, the seal will also keep existing. In the whole primordial universe, it’s the only object that can grant eternal life, it’s coveted by every living thing.

Properties: 

Grants eternal life.

History: 

Obtained by the god of creation Li Suo at the beginning of the era of the gods, it acknowledged her as its master. In the middle stages of the battle between gods and devils, Li Suo was killed by an encirclement of numerous devil sovereigns, the Primordial Seal of Life and Death also fell in the hands of the devil clan. From that moment, its traces were lost.

Peculiarity: 

If used with the Heaven Executing Ancestral Sword, it will give birth to the ‘Battle Formation of Eternal Life’.

First owner: 

Li Suo.

Current owner: 

None.

4th -《Heavenly Time Pearl》(Eternal Sky Pearl)

Description: 

Fourth among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures. Embodiment of the endless time, it has an autonomous world where the flow of time is different from that of the primordial universe. One day in the primordial universe is like a hundred years in the Heavenly Time Pearl. But a mortal can enter inside it for at most 10 days within a millennium. It is said that its owner has the terrifying ability to disrupt the flow of time.

History: 

Obtained by the god of creation Xi Ke in the beginning of the era of the gods. After the end of the era of the gods, it was obtained by a star realm in the Eastern God Territory, the name of that star realm was also changed to ‘Heavenly Time Star Realm’.

Peculiarity: 

If used with the Universal Thorn, it will give birth to the Inverse Formation: Space and Time Calamity.

First owner: 

Xi Ke.

Current owner: 

King of the Heavenly Time Realm.

5th -《Heavenly Poison Pearl》(Sky Poison Pearl)

Description: 

Fifth among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures. Embodiment of the limitless space, it has a very powerful toxicity and purifying ability. Its purifying ability can temper the myriad things in the universe, it also has a special resonance toward the spiritual treasures of heaven and earth.

Properties: 

Can poison, can purify.

History: 

Obtained by the devil emperor Jie Tian in the beginning of the era of the gods. After devil emperor Jie Tian’s death in the hand of the gods, the Heavenly Poison Pearl was stolen by the Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities, releasing the ‘World Destroying Poison: Life Extinguishing Myriad Calamities’ that poisoned to death innumerable living things. After depleting its toxicity, it was hard to replenish it again; it was sealed by the Evil God in the Azure Cloud Continent.

Obtained by Yun Gu after it escaped from the seal, and passed to Yun Che later. A little later, when it had just started to regain its toxicity, it was once again depleted by Yun Che, and under the effect of the Mirror of Samsara, it was forced to accept Yun Che as its eternal master. Moreover, due to the Mirror of Samsara it had also lost its poisonous part, creating another Heavenly Poison Pearl. Currently merged together and once again complete, its toxicity has also started to slowly recover.

Peculiarity: 

If used with the Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities, it will give birth to the World Destroying Poison: Life Extinguishing Myriad Calamities.

First owner: 

Devil Emperor Jie Tian

Current owner: 

Yun Che

6th -《Universal Thorn》(World Needle)

Description: 

Sixth among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures. Can puncture space itself, instantly arriving in every corner of the primordial universe. It is said that it can interfere with the laws of the space.

Properties: 

Can go back and forth in the universe.

History: 

(Cannot be said)

Peculiarity: 

If used with the Heavenly Time Pearl, it will give birth to the Inverse Formation: Space and Time Calamity.

First owner: 

(Cannot be said)

Current owner: 

(Cannot be said)

7th -《Mirror of Samsara》

Description: 

Seventh among the seven mysterious heavenly treasures. Although ranked last among the heavenly treasures, its power is the most mysterious of all. Can pass through the cycle of rebirth and distort cause and effect, the time and conditions for its activation are unknown. After every use, it’ll enter in hibernation for 20 years.

History: 

During the era of the gods, it was the only heavenly treasure that had records and rumors about it, but never appeared even once. It appeared for unknown reasons on Blue Pole Star 10.000 years ago, falling into the hands of the first generation demon emperor. Later, it was passed to Yun Che. When in his possession, it inexplicably activated its power of rebirth twice. Currently in hibernation.

Peculiarity: 

????

First owner: 

(Even more impossible to say)

Current owner: 

Yun Che?

Comments

• So Yun Che is SPP's eternal master? What would happen to it if he died? 
  • Yun Che will probably gt sucked in the Eternal Sky Pearl and all will assume he's dead.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • What if the first owner of the MoS was Evil God himself?
  • If the owner of Heavenly Time Pearl is the same person as Jasmin father, the king of SGR then ATG could be sequel of Heavenly Star.

• If the owner of Heavenly Time Pearl is the same person as Jasmin father, the king of SGR then ATG could be sequel of Heavenly Star.

How? 
  • The mirror of samsara is the strongest of all heavenly treasures, only that no one realized that the kkkk in the early chapters already showed was just thinking.
    Come on, YC died early because of the poison, so the mirror was activated, causing him to be reborn in a place where he got the SPP and when he died returned to the body with the antidote (the treasure of the SPP) then the mirror is not to give a new life to the person who died (as a normal and ready person) but to give a new life without the memories of past life and to make him discover a way to save it, For example, if he died burned, otherwise the mirror will lead you to be born as a being of fire or a person who dominates the fire completely, and when he makes the mirror active and he dies again and back to his body he may be saved. Every 20 years that the mirror takes time to recharge again and YC dies, it will get stronger depending on what or who kills it.
  • edited September 2017
    If the SPP has unlimited space, then why doesn't Yun Che use it to absorb attacks? Like someone throws a sword beam at him, or flame attack, and he simply holds out his hand and store it in the SPP where it will eventually dissipate?

Also, it just clicked for me why the heaven punishing word and Life seal are a dangerous combo. The swords eats longevity to work and the life seal provides an unlimited amount of it. Combine them together and you basically have unlimited ammo.
  • If the SPP has unlimited space, then why doesn't Yun Che use it to absorb attacks? Like someone throws a sword beam at him, or flame attack, and he simply holds out his hand and store it in the SPP where it will eventually dissipate?

That's probably not possible, it's not like the SPP can draw everything (in every state) into its inner space.

I think it is like the Primordial Ark; if the object 'struggle' a little, they won't be able to draw it to their inner world.
  • If the SPP has unlimited space, then why doesn't Yun Che use it to absorb attacks? Like someone throws a sword beam at him, or flame attack, and he simply holds out his hand and store it in the SPP where it will eventually dissipate?

That's probably not possible, it's not like the SPP can draw everything (in every state) into its inner space.

I think it is like the Primordial Ark; if the object 'struggle' a little, they won't be able to draw it to their inner world.
    But you must admit that it has potential. Yun Che is capable of storing Ice Flame with ease and we know that all "non-living" things can be stored there. By that logic it should be possible to store for example flame from Fire Arts but not necessary Profound Energy behind that. To be honest it should be tested.
  • I honestly like this theory of using the SPP as a means to absorb attacks and the plausibility of it, but I do not think that Mars should even remotely go this route or even test it. YC already has so many hacks already and if this theory is right then he will automatically become impervious to any profound attack launched at him. 
    This will not only arise suspicion from the RoTG, but also remove all if not 90% of suspense from the novel. 
  • In CNs, this kind of staff can't absorb and stock energy so it is no way to use it to absorb attacks. The iceflame is mysterious and as I remember it wasn't classified as profound energy or something like that and it was possible to store it because of this. 
  • Shiro_Shinigami said:
    But you must admit that it has potential.

No, it doesn't have any 'potential'. That's obviously not going to happen.
  • I've got a theory and would like some opinions I believe Honger is the heaven Executing Ancestral Sword, my reason for this is 1st the Dragon Gods Daughter is sealed in that sword, 2nd YC was charged with finding her and freeing or protecting her(he obviously cant abandon honger she is perment making honger his final sword), 3rd no one can find this sword I think that is because it is incomplete when they found honger she is absurdly strong, fast, and tough(I mean come on she eats high level swords) but has no spirit or aura even tho she is living like a body with no soul, then we met an identical girl on cloud cliff end who is in soul form with no body and resonates with honger I thing they are 2 halves of the same hole when they come together the 1st heavens treasure will reappear
  • Ajaxz said:
    I've got a theory and would like some opinions I believe Honger is the heaven Executing Ancestral Sword, my reason for this is 1st the Dragon Gods Daughter is sealed in that sword, 2nd YC was charged with finding her and freeing or protecting her(he obviously cant abandon honger she is perment making honger his final sword), 3rd no one can find this sword I think that is because it is incomplete when they found honger she is absurdly strong, fast, and tough(I mean come on she eats high level swords) but has no spirit or aura even tho she is living like a body with no soul, then we met an identical girl on cloud cliff end who is in soul form with no body and resonates with honger I thing they are 2 halves of the same hole when they come together the 1st heavens treasure will reappear

My God, not this crap again. Hong'er is not the Ancestral Sword, that's impossible, that's bullshit. How can anyone still think that after all the info we've already got in the story.

There are three points that make it absolutely impossible for Hong'er to be the first treasure:

1st - Hong'er's sword name is Heaven Smiting Devil Slayer Sword while the 1st Heavenly Treasure is Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword. The names don't match, therefore, not the same.

2nd - Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword is the freaking 1st and absolute Heavenly Treasure. There's simply no way in hell that a poison made by the remnants of the Evil Infant's aura would even scratch it, what to say of actually cause the damage Hong'er received.

3rd - Hong'er's Clan was the FIRST to be exterminated in the GodxDevil war; which means that Hong'er got poisoned long before that war came to its end. The Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword fell onto the Dragon God's hands at the end of the war and they decided to throw it at the Well of Reincarnation to not let it fall onto the Devils' hands.

"A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited September 2017
    is Hong'er the complete 1st ranked sword? No, the time lines just don't seem to line up, although i suppose a fair counter to that is that, we just don't have a concrete timeline of both the Sword and Hong'er's existence just a rough estimate.

now i suppose here is the more interesting part of your theory. is Hong'er a part or fraction of the 1st ranked sword? like do all of the Hong'ers need to gather in order to reform the 1st sword? ehhh idk, i suppose theres a chance its possible? maybe each time the Creation God Moe used the sword, not only it took 20% of his life but maybe it also fractured the sword 20% or something? and theres like 5 Hong'ers? is the current Hong'er a combination of 2 of the parts of the 1st ranked sword?? seems like a stretch to me, although theres obviously a very interesting and important back story to Hong'er considering she is the combination of two things which should be the opposite of each other.

personally ive always thought this theory was pretty dumb but obviously after we learned about the existence of another Hong'er that doesn't know our Hong'er theres clearly something going on. i don't think the only answer needs to be that they are the 1st ranked sword although considering this is a wuxia/xuanhuan type novel, its not like its unlikely or surprising for an author to take that route. 
  • Wasn't the #1 sword thrown into the well of reincarnation I think honger has some other secret then being a piece of the heaven punishing ancestral sword. Probably the other honger is the soul of the first evil gods weapon or something maybe honger is their daughter.
  • Do you guys think that the primordial ark can be the 6th treasure? Mars hid a lot of info about it.
  • "Can puncture space itself, instantly arriving in every corner of the primordial universe"
    NO, primordial ark cannot Teleport, yet.
    Free Your Mind