SOTR typos, continuity and other mistakes

2»

Comments

the fatty still didn’t express anything and had his trademark superficial clinging to his face >
    the fatty still didn’t express anything and had his trademark superficiality clinging to his face
    However, even someone in the emperor realm breaking through to a Titled Great Emperor would have such a tremendous momentum. >
    However, even someone in the emperor realm breaking through to a Titled Great Emperor would not have such a tremendous momentum.

their combined killing intent was like a physical weight that descended on the are. >
    their combined killing intent was like a physical weight that descended on the area.
    Cao Jin sent a silent message Wu Heng. >
    Cao Jin sent a silent message to Wu Heng.
  • Chapter 591:
    Through all this, Jiang Chen remained indifferent. He hadn’t spoken again before now because he wanted to clearly observe everyone’s reactions. After he’d taken a look at all the sects’ reactions, he finally smiled faintly, “I won’t waste time in speaking nonsense, since I’ve noted all your reactions just now. I’ll say only this, you all are free to leave if you want to die. Or, leave if you’re confident in being able to cure the Miasma.”
    The crowd was stunned after these words. The Divine Befuddlement Miasma? These three words were like a spell. One mention of them was enough to induce a sense of horror and drain the color away from everyone’s face.

Jiang Chen didn't specify the Miasma they were Afflicted with... so it should be:

Through all this, Jiang Chen remained indifferent. He hadn’t spoken again before now because he wanted to clearly observe everyone’s reactions. After he’d taken a look at all the sects’ reactions, he finally smiled faintly, “I won’t waste time in speaking nonsense, since I’ve noted all your reactions just now. I’ll say only this, you all are free to leave if you want to die. Or, leave if you’re confident in being able to cure the The Divine Befuddlement Miasma.”
    The crowd was stunned after these words. The Divine Befuddlement Miasma? These three words were like a spell. One mention of them was enough to induce a sense of horror and drain the color away from everyone’s face.

• Chapter 603:
    Jiang Chen had been planning to use this heaven-defying pill when he needed to assail the sky origin realm. Now that he was at the peak of the origin realm, at the sixth level, what better time to take the pill?
    he was at the 6th Origin Realm after consuming the Origin Fostering Pills which is the Peak of Earth Origin Realm.... So it should be: 
    Jiang Chen had been planning to use this heaven-defying pill when he needed to assail the sky origin realm. Now that he was at the peak of the earth origin realm, at the sixth level, what better time to take the pill?

• Chapter 614:
    Jiang Chen was quite delighted and felt that it was still somewhat worth it toe be trapped in the forbidden area of the Ancient Crimson Heavens Sect.
    "toe" Should be "to" so:
    Jiang Chen was quite delighted and felt that it was still somewhat worth it to be trapped in the forbidden area of the Ancient Crimson Heavens Sect.

• Chapter 615:
    Elder Tanlang also replied off on the side. “Everyone, please wait patiently for a bit. If we have still not defused the situation after three days, I, Tan Lang, will take my own life to take responsibility!”
    Only when they agreed to this did the complaining elders slowly begin to calm down. Zhu Changsheng glanced meaningfully at Tan Lang before the two of them entered the interior side by side. Elder Tan Lang grumbled angrily the moment they entered one of the secret rooms. “Envoy Weizi, we cannot wait any longer. We need to announce the Tristar Sect’s change in allegiance right now. If not, I’m afraid this heavenly tribulation will never cease!”
    So... Tan Lang has been mentioned as Elder Tanlang and Elder Tan Lang variably in the whole chapter... 
    Okay he's been called Elder Tanlang twice and called Elder Tan Lang four times. So please check the chapter...

• ch622 :
    "Great rumbling noises sounded from the the purple manor within Jiang Chen’s dantian"
        → only one "the" needed

ch623:
    Jiang Chen’s heart suddenly sank as he blurted out, “Soldiers from beans?”
    Each bead flashed as they struck the ground.

→ “Soldiers from beads?”

like a physical weight that descended on the are.
        → probably "on the area" (or is it the "are" unit of 100m²)

ch631:
    After all, it was just one bizarre occurrence after anothe.

→ "after another."

ch633:
    he was at most a psuedo first-rate genius in terms of martial dao

→ "pseudo"

ch634:
    Elder Chen Lei was more than a thousand years,

→ "more than a thousand years old" maybe?

Feng Pao nodded lightly in return and spoke low voice, >
    Feng Pao nodded lightly in return and spoke in a low voice,
    as if an enormous whale weaving powerfully through the ocean.White capped waves >
    as if an enormous whale weaving powerfully through the ocean. White capped waves
     suspected that Mu Gaoqi was feigning a lack of ability was most likely a sage >
     suspected that Mu Gaoqi was feigning a lack of ability and was most likely a sage
  • Thank you all for the comments! <3
  • Chapter 778
    Pill King Zhen seemed to have predicted Wang Teng’s response, so he tossed out a storage ring to Jiang Chen and smiled faintly. “Pill King Zhen, this is your payment for the nine pills. Let no one say that this is not a fair and proper transaction.”

I am pretty sure the first one has to be pill king yu