Ji ning's 8 disciples (excluding Bluecliff)

Can someone please spoil me about them 8 disciples of Ji ning
I really want to know more about them please
And another one too
Does Ji ning ever get to see The Paragon of Pills again ?

Comments

• Can someone please spoil me about them 8 disciples of Ji ning
    And another one too
    1st: Bluecliff Xiaoyu
    2nd: Green Bamboo
    3rd: Skywind
    4th: After breaking through to 4th step Daolord, he leaves behind his divine will in a remote area of the Vastheaven Everworld where he broke through, and the person who passes his tests will become his 4th disciple. Can't remember if anyone actually becomes the 4th disciple.
    5th and 6th: Before his Daomerge, Ji Ning hosts a massive competition for World level cultivators to find the 10 honorary disciples for Emperor Mirrorsnow (but it's really going to be Ning giving them direction). During that competition, he also selects 2 personal disciples.

Can't remember the rest.

Yes, he sees the Paragon of Pills again. A bit after his Daomerge failure, he is contacted by the ruler of the Archaeus Universe, who asks him to help him and the Paragon of Pills, as they are trapped in a danger zone. A bit later, Ning also asks a Supreme Sovereign to revive the Sword Hegemon and his two brothers.
  • Thanks...
    uhmm but i really wanna know all of their stories before and after they  became Ji Ning's disciples.
  • zyar12 said:
    And another one too
    4th: After breaking through to 4th step Daolord, he leaves behind his divine will in a remote area of the Vastheaven Everworld where he broke through, and the person who passes his tests will become his 4th disciple. Can't remember if anyone actually becomes the 4th disciple.
    5th and 6th: Before his Daomerge, Ji Ning hosts a massive competition for World level cultivators to find the 10 honorary disciples for Emperor Mirrorsnow (but it's really going to be Ning giving them direction). During that competition, he also selects 2 personal disciples.

Can't remember the rest.

Yes, he sees the Paragon of Pills again. A bit after his Daomerge failure, he is contacted by the ruler of the Archaeus Universe, who asks him to help him and the Paragon of Pills, as they are trapped in a danger zone. A bit later, Ning also asks a Supreme Sovereign to revive the Sword Hegemon and his two brothers.
    wait the supreme sovereign can revive a hegemon but noone can revive his celestial immortal level wife? wtf? -_-
  • edited August 2017
    wait the supreme sovereign can revive a hegemon but noone can revive his celestial immortal level wife? wtf? -_-
    Ji Ning's wife truesoul got destroyed, so you can't just revive someone when its truesoul is non-existent, if you remember when Ning's parents died their soul were annihilated but their truesoul were still present in the destiny river of the Three Realms and the condition to revive them was becoming a World God. Now I'm fairly sure that the Hegemon's truesoul is still present, so it was pretty easy to bring him back albeit by paying a certain price.
  • zyar12 said:
    And another one too

Can't remember the rest.

There are conditions to reviving a person, ofc I'm referring to their true soul being wiped out, like his wife and the hegemon. A hegemon space expert (hegemon brightshore) can revive anyone who was born in an everworld. A supreme sovereign (or a hegemon that is in control of the alternate universe) can revive anyone that was born in an alternate universe. Reviving someone that was born in a chaosworld is the hardest, becuase it was created by the primal essences, so the true soul returns back to the primal essences (since an EE can create everworlds, they have their own rules for true soul death, same with alternate universe since supreme sovereigns created them, but no one can create a domain boundary). You need to be the controller of the universe to be able to revive anyone else, since you have access to the primal essences then.
  • wait the supreme sovereign can revive a hegemon but noone can revive his celestial immortal level wife? wtf? -_-
    Ji Ning's wife truesoul got destroyed, so you can't just revive someone when its truesoul is non-existent, if you remember when Ning's parents died their soul were annihilated but their truesoul were still present in the destiny river of the Three Realms and the condition to revive them was becoming a World God. Now I'm fairly sure that the Hegemon's truesoul is still present, so it was pretty easy to bring him back albeit by paying a certain price.
    Nope, Sword Hegemon's truesoul was destroyed as well. When any truesoul is destroyed, it returns to the prime essences. Yu Wei's truesoul is hard to bring back for 2 reasons.

First, as Prady stated above, she died in a chaosworld, so the truesoul returned to the prime essences of the primordial chaos universe.

Second, the Three Realms was created from the godgems of a Supreme Sovereign, and so any life from the Three Realms has a bit of that Supreme Sovereign's essence in them, making them harder to revive.

To revive Yu Wei would be roughly equivalent to reviving a Hegemon that died in a chaosworld/domain boundary, which a Supreme Sovereign is unable to do. The Sword Hegemon, on the other hand, died in an alternate universe, and so can be revived much more easily. In fact, I think the Supreme Sovereign who revives him is the one that created that alternate universe in the first place.
  • zyar12 said:
    And another one too

Can't remember the rest.

Whoa! What chapter or volume does JN host the competition? That sounds fun to read

我只是来打酱油的

• zyar12 said:
    Nope, Sword Hegemon's truesoul was destroyed as well. When any truesoul is destroyed, it returns to the prime essences. Yu Wei's truesoul is hard to bring back for 2 reasons.

First, as Prady stated above, she died in a chaosworld, so the truesoul returned to the prime essences of the primordial chaos universe.

Second, the Three Realms was created from the godgems of a Supreme Sovereign, and so any life from the Three Realms has a bit of that Supreme Sovereign's essence in them, making them harder to revive.

To revive Yu Wei would be roughly equivalent to reviving a Hegemon that died in a chaosworld/domain boundary, which a Supreme Sovereign is unable to do. The Sword Hegemon, on the other hand, died in an alternate universe, and so can be revived much more easily. In fact, I think the Supreme Sovereign who revives him is the one that created that alternate universe in the first place.
    Oh thanks for clarification!
  • zyar12 said:
    And another one too

Can't remember the rest.

Thanks ^_^
  • edited November 2017
    It should be noted that the 2 disciplines chosen in the tournament is actually of different mold than others and JN changed the teaching accordingly
    Unlike others that received only his initial guidance and gifts then left to find their own ways, they were trained directly by him in the palace for million years