Imperial God Emperor Spoilers

I have read chapters from machine translations up to 500.Going at a speed of 200 chapters per day. Any more spoilers are greatly appreciated.
«1

Comments

  • May I ask what chapter will Ye Qingyu enter bitter sea stage? 
  • What are the cultivation realms? 
    How many spirit springs does he form before entering the bitter sea stage?
    How does he deal with the sects in the current translations and when is the youyan pass arc finished?
    What is so special about qingyu's parents?
  • migoyx said:
    May I ask what chapter will Ye Qingyu enter bitter sea stage? 
    Chapter 327

    iamtawsif said:
    What are the cultivation realms? 
    How many spirit springs does he form before entering the bitter sea stage?
    How does he deal with the sects in the current translations and when is the youyan pass arc finished?
    What is so special about qingyu's parents?
    1. So far into the novel chapters around 800+, there are
    • Ordinary Martial
    • Spirit Spring
    • Sea of bitterness
    • Ascending Heaven 
    • Immortal 
    • Saint
    • Quasi-Emperor
    • Emperor
    I'm not sure if there are other realms after Saint realm, but it is described that Emperor realm is the peak.

    2. With some help, he gets to cultivate around 100 spirit springs. Originally he was at 60+ springs.

    3. There is some kind of genius or alliance meet towards the end of Youyan pass where Ye Qingyu ends up slaughtering a few genius because they tried to stir up trouble in the Youyan pass/Empire. Impressed by his performance in this meet, someone from the Empire takes note of him and he ends up getting relieved from Youyan Pass onto the Empire capital and that is how the arc ends iirc.

    4. This. His parents are a pure mystery until now. The ones that are mentioned in the novel at the beginning are not supposedly his real parents, but he is the child of the War God of the empire and Aunt Han. He is still on the quest onto finding out what happened with his parents and what's happening regarding their assassination.

  • Is this a harem? 
  • Delano said:
    Is this a harem? 
    There's very little romance in this novel. Mainly two girls, The princess and the unmoving city of darkness. So I guess, no, is your answer.
  • So only 2 love interest
  • .Delano said:
    So only 2 love interest
    Only from the Protagonist's view. Other than that there a few.
  • What is the highest cultivation that was reached by anyone in the empire? Does qingyu reach that level before moving on to different places if so then what chapter does that happen?
  • iamtawsif said:
    What is the highest cultivation that was reached by anyone in the empire? Does qingyu reach that level before moving on to different places if so then what chapter does that happen?
    Actually, from what it is described, each domain has a governing power of laws and Heaven Wasteland Domain being a newborn domain, restricts its people to a maximum of Ascending Heaving (Initial) realm.
    Before leaving Heaving Wasteland domain he encounters a problem and gets his divine perception trapped in the cauldron. So he somewhat stays in Bitter Sea realm, without his divine perception ( he does have a little, but a major part of it is trapped in the cauldron) before moving onto a different domain.
  • Heard that he becomes like a dragon is that true?
  • Heard that he becomes like a dragon is that true?
    Yes. He can turn it off and on.
  • Ye Qingyu said:
    migoyx said:
    May I ask what chapter will Ye Qingyu enter bitter sea stage? 
    Chapter 327

    iamtawsif said:
    What are the cultivation realms? 
    How many spirit springs does he form before entering the bitter sea stage?
    How does he deal with the sects in the current translations and when is the youyan pass arc finished?
    What is so special about qingyu's parents?
    1. So far into the novel chapters around 800+, there are
    • Ordinary Martial
    • Spirit Spring
    • Sea of bitterness
    • Ascending Heaven 
    • Immortal 
    • Saint
    • Quasi-Emperor
    • Emperor
    I'm not sure if there are other realms after Saint realm, but it is described that Emperor realm is the peak.

    2. With some help, he gets to cultivate around 100 spirit springs. Originally he was at 60+ springs.

    3. There is some kind of genius or alliance meet towards the end of Youyan pass where Ye Qingyu ends up slaughtering a few genius because they tried to stir up trouble in the Youyan pass/Empire. Impressed by his performance in this meet, someone from the Empire takes note of him and he ends up getting relieved from Youyan Pass onto the Empire capital and that is how the arc ends iirc.

    4. This. His parents are a pure mystery until now. The ones that are mentioned in the novel at the beginning are not supposedly his real parents, but he is the child of the War God of the empire and Aunt Han. He is still on the quest onto finding out what happened with his parents and what's happening regarding their assassination.

    His parents are the founders of the empire and were considered the first emperors before retiring. His parent are beyond Immortal, but are restricted to Ascending Heaven Realm by heavenly law. Also his father left the domain a LONGGGGG.... time ago, so I don't know if the MC's mother was pregnant like a dragon and it took her decades to give birth or if the MC was somehow put into suspended animation for decades but from what I read the MC's father left a a few years after the empire was founded.
  • Kiba said:
    Ye Qingyu said:
    migoyx said:
    May I ask what chapter will Ye Qingyu enter bitter sea stage? 
    Chapter 327

    iamtawsif said:
    What are the cultivation realms? 
    How many spirit springs does he form before entering the bitter sea stage?
    How does he deal with the sects in the current translations and when is the youyan pass arc finished?
    What is so special about qingyu's parents?
    1. So far into the novel chapters around 800+, there are
    • Ordinary Martial
    • Spirit Spring
    • Sea of bitterness
    • Ascending Heaven 
    • Immortal 
    • Saint
    • Quasi-Emperor
    • Emperor
    I'm not sure if there are other realms after Saint realm, but it is described that Emperor realm is the peak.

    2. With some help, he gets to cultivate around 100 spirit springs. Originally he was at 60+ springs.

    3. There is some kind of genius or alliance meet towards the end of Youyan pass where Ye Qingyu ends up slaughtering a few genius because they tried to stir up trouble in the Youyan pass/Empire. Impressed by his performance in this meet, someone from the Empire takes note of him and he ends up getting relieved from Youyan Pass onto the Empire capital and that is how the arc ends iirc.

    4. This. His parents are a pure mystery until now. The ones that are mentioned in the novel at the beginning are not supposedly his real parents, but he is the child of the War God of the empire and Aunt Han. He is still on the quest onto finding out what happened with his parents and what's happening regarding their assassination.

    His parents are the founders of the empire and were considered the first emperors before retiring. His parent are beyond Immortal, but are restricted to Ascending Heaven Realm by heavenly law. Also his father left the domain a LONGGGGG.... time ago, so I don't know if the MC's mother was pregnant like a dragon and it took her decades to give birth or if the MC was somehow put into suspended animation for decades but from what I read the MC's father left a a few years after the empire was founded.
    His supposed mother is only upto Ascending Heaven Boundary I think because when he came back with Immortal realm, she couldn't his level. His father ( war god) should be far above Immortal rank, which we can see from his battle companion. His mother did give him a paper chit with his parents mystery but if you remember the woman in the underground immortal place who looked exactly like his adoptive mother, there's still some mystery left. I haven't read anything after 920+ chapters though.
  • What about romance
  • So in the end, what happened to his old childhood friend girl? Jiang or something her name if i remember. She is a real b**ch. She followed him like a stalker and call herself ten thousand empress. Can someone tell us?
  • So in the end, what happened to his old childhood friend girl? Jiang or something her name if i remember. She is a real b**ch. She followed him like a stalker and call herself ten thousand empress. Can someone tell us?
    Who? the one who left him for the minor nobles in deer city?


  • Hey man hope you can help shed some light for me and help me out with these questions plz!

    1. Will it be possible for mc and his harem to become immortal able to live forever nevering having to die unless they were killed being able to live for eternity?

    2. how powerful will mc  and his wife be become in the meaning what kind of cool shit can he do?

  • Who are his wives please tell
  • So in the end, what happened to his old childhood friend girl? Jiang or something her name if i remember. She is a real b**ch. She followed him like a stalker and call herself ten thousand empress. Can someone tell us?
    Well, which one are you talking about? If it's the childhood friend, she becomes stronger as well by latching on to someone from a higher plane. Or if you are talking about the city of unmoving darkness, well her talent is much better than our MC and the last time i read about her was making a name for herself in the chaos road.
  • Ragnarock said:


    Hey man hope you can help shed some light for me and help me out with these questions plz!

    1. Will it be possible for mc and his harem to become immortal able to live forever nevering having to die unless they were killed being able to live for eternity?

    2. how powerful will mc  and his wife be become in the meaning what kind of cool shit can he do?

    1. Not sure about the whole eternal immortal thing. Till now (900+ chapters ) we know, Emperor is the highest realm. But if Emperor == eternal immortal, that is not properly explained.

    2. Again, till what I have read he is at the Saint boundary and can jump levels to defeat a greater saint.I know he has broken through Quasi Emperor around the later chapters. His wife, well, there is no wife. The closest possibilities are the empress, the unmoving city of darkness and a phoenix princess.

    I'll probably finish a few more chapters this month and catch up to the raws on lnmtl. It's not completed btw.
  • Delano said:
    Who are his wives please tell
    No wives as of 900+ chapters.
  • What about the ending it has 1383 chapters overall how does it end and about the wives question harem or no  harem?
  • Ye Qingyu said:
    Kiba said:
    Ye Qingyu said:
    migoyx said:
    May I ask what chapter will Ye Qingyu enter bitter sea stage? 
    Chapter 327

    iamtawsif said:
    What are the cultivation realms? 
    How many spirit springs does he form before entering the bitter sea stage?
    How does he deal with the sects in the current translations and when is the youyan pass arc finished?
    What is so special about qingyu's parents?
    1. So far into the novel chapters around 800+, there are
    • Ordinary Martial
    • Spirit Spring
    • Sea of bitterness
    • Ascending Heaven 
    • Immortal 
    • Saint
    • Quasi-Emperor
    • Emperor
    I'm not sure if there are other realms after Saint realm, but it is described that Emperor realm is the peak.

    2. With some help, he gets to cultivate around 100 spirit springs. Originally he was at 60+ springs.

    3. There is some kind of genius or alliance meet towards the end of Youyan pass where Ye Qingyu ends up slaughtering a few genius because they tried to stir up trouble in the Youyan pass/Empire. Impressed by his performance in this meet, someone from the Empire takes note of him and he ends up getting relieved from Youyan Pass onto the Empire capital and that is how the arc ends iirc.

    4. This. His parents are a pure mystery until now. The ones that are mentioned in the novel at the beginning are not supposedly his real parents, but he is the child of the War God of the empire and Aunt Han. He is still on the quest onto finding out what happened with his parents and what's happening regarding their assassination.

    His parents are the founders of the empire and were considered the first emperors before retiring. His parent are beyond Immortal, but are restricted to Ascending Heaven Realm by heavenly law. Also his father left the domain a LONGGGGG.... time ago, so I don't know if the MC's mother was pregnant like a dragon and it took her decades to give birth or if the MC was somehow put into suspended animation for decades but from what I read the MC's father left a a few years after the empire was founded.
    His supposed mother is only upto Ascending Heaven Boundary I think because when he came back with Immortal realm, she couldn't his level. His father ( war god) should be far above Immortal rank, which we can see from his battle companion. His mother did give him a paper chit with his parents mystery but if you remember the woman in the underground immortal place who looked exactly like his adoptive mother, there's still some mystery left. I haven't read anything after 920+ chapters though.
    wuuut his father cultivation is so high but still died in ambush?? the latest chapter(translation) the same thing happen to MC but it fail how can a weak people succeed assainate MC parents?
  • What happen jiang xiaohan 
  • I've been searching other novels of the author and I found some recent one that I think it has some relation with Imperial God Emperor. I'm not that sure cause I can't read chinese (I used a machine translation), but there's a mention of this novel ending. Here's the link of the new novel:
    http://www.piaotian.com/bookinfo/8/8815.html

  • So who or what was it that killed his parents in the deer city demonic beast tide? He got attacked as well from an ambush or two.
    And what's their purpose?
  • edited December 2017
    darkdhaos said:
    I've been searching other novels of the author and I found some recent one that I think it has some relation with Imperial God Emperor. I'm not that sure cause I can't read chinese (I used a machine translation), but there's a mention of this novel ending. Here's the link of the new novel:
    http://www.piaotian.com/bookinfo/8/8815.html

    yep author said IGE MC's story is to be continued in his next novel , the one you linked
  • darkdhaos said:
    I've been searching other novels of the author and I found some recent one that I think it has some relation with Imperial God Emperor. I'm not that sure cause I can't read chinese (I used a machine translation), but there's a mention of this novel ending. Here's the link of the new novel:
    http://www.piaotian.com/bookinfo/8/8815.html

    yep author said IGE MC's story is to be continued in his next novel , the one you linked
    I just hope that the translator on this site would even be able to finish this novel. Doesn't look good at the moment. 
  • So i finished this story and well it's not bad:

    Some spoiler: 
    -The mc in reality is the 108 reincarnation of the Bright God Emperor, the so called War God was the previous reincarnation, he originally come from a planet near Earth full of human martial artists 
    -The sister of the emperor who has declared being it's mom in reality is fake human made by the the Bright God Emperor to cover it's reincarnation.
    -The two who the MC think are it's father and mother are in fact 2 reincarnated generals under the Bright God Emperor who protect the newborn reincarnation and they didn't died but fake death and go into a vault were the emperor has amassed it's wealth
    -The love interest at the end of the story are 3, the little loli, the princess of snow country and the phoenix princess
    -The girl childhood friend is like a cockroach she keep returning everytime more strong, until he finally seal her in it's cauldron, she has a special body who can swallow other special body essence and promote streght, she has been hoodwinked by one of the 3 alien sovereign who in fact are the supreme enemy. 
     
  • the last one sounds like a whole new lvl of annoying
Sign In or Register to comment.