Realm of God's characters and realms

12346»

Comments

• It obvious that she is still virgin and she will be added to the harem. But the question is, will be she conquered before or after Jasmine??? Because the plot isn’t the same in both case. She can be considered stronger than Jasmine (without the wheel of devil enfant or whatever), and I cannot see Jasmine falling easily into YC’s hands. So we can imagine the two scenarios I guess. 
  • Jasmine is already conquered though... it's just a matter of them meeting again and she not being a tsundere.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited September 2017
    Yeah I wonder when she'll finally stop being tsundere like that. I really want to see them meet again but it's prob gonna take quite a long time. Mars mentioned plot would speed up in snow song realm but he's still messing around with getting into the sect so I don't see that reunion in the near future. Especially with the recent slow releases
  • @Ophis  
    it is too early to say that. It isn’t so simple as it seems. I see Jasmine more like the icing on the cake, not like the other members “come here you are mine!”.
  •   
    it is too early to say that. It isn’t so simple as it seems. I see Jasmine more like the icing on the cake, not like the other members “come here you are mine!”.

Not saying it will be easy though... but she's definitely already conquered after Moon Slaughter Devil Nest. Like I said previously, it's now just a matter of Jasmine stop playing tsundere, we just don't know when that will happen.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited October 2017
    I'm actually most curious to Yun Che's own identity. After all he's able to be acknowledged by so many treasures and has that many inheritances simultaneously. Also in Mars other novels mc is always or a destined powerhouse (chaos king in legend of the asura and heavenly star) or the reincarnation of the most powerful god (shura's wrath, evil dragon against the heavens). According to that trend chances are all ppl in realm of gods can be said to be quite low level existences compared to mc.
  • Suran said:
    He Ling:
    Age 19
    Last member of the Wood Spirit Clan's Royal Family, after being saved by Yun Che she steels her heart and decides to ask him to be her Master.
    Disposition: Frail and delicate on the outside, however, when it comes to taking revenge, she'll spare no effort and use all kinds of methods.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I smell a betrayal. Poor Yun Che 

I think when you reach the Divine Profound Realm you stop using levels (lvl 1 Sov, level 2 Sov, etc) and use stages instead so level 1 is Divine Origin then level 2 is Divine Soul, level 3 is Divine Tribulation, etc. So those stages Mars revealed are all part of the Divine Profound Realm and not separate realms. If that's true then after Divine Profound Realm is Saint Profound Realm.
    There will be no betrayal, none of the Mars Novels have this kk
  • john10123 said:
    Suran said:
    He Ling:
    Age 19
    Last member of the Wood Spirit Clan's Royal Family, after being saved by Yun Che she steels her heart and decides to ask him to be her Master.
    Disposition: Frail and delicate on the outside, however, when it comes to taking revenge, she'll spare no effort and use all kinds of methods.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think when you reach the Divine Profound Realm you stop using levels (lvl 1 Sov, level 2 Sov, etc) and use stages instead so level 1 is Divine Origin then level 2 is Divine Soul, level 3 is Divine Tribulation, etc. So those stages Mars revealed are all part of the Divine Profound Realm and not separate realms. If that's true then after Divine Profound Realm is Saint Profound Realm.
    Not neccesarily. In Mars first novel Legend of the asura the sister was killed when the butler of mc real father betrayed them
  • edited October 2017
    He Ling is clearly harem material. He wouldn't be Yun Che if he didn't sexually harass both his master(s) and his disciple.

Mar's love interests do not betray.
  • zwendra said:
    john10123 said:
    Suran said:
    He Ling:
    Age 19

Not neccesarily. In Mars first novel Legend of the asura the sister was killed when the butler of mc real father betrayed them
    But it was not a romantic interest that betrayed him :D
  • He Ling is clearly harem material. He wouldn't be Yun Che if he didn't sexually harass both his master(s) and his disciple.

Mar's love interests do not betray.
    I wonder if in addition to He Ling, Mu Xuanyin can also be someone from the harem because she possesses the spirit of the ice phoenix, or even someone else from the snow song realm ...
  • I'm really wondering whether Mu Bingyun and Xuanyin join the harem. With Mu Bingyun it just seems unlikely with her aloof personality, she's just aloof not really indifferent which makes it difficult to imagine she might fall in love. However at least Bingyun is constantly being described as extremely beautiful which is usually a synonym for harem member in mars novels